Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sara,
Does the new Pro Series have the same leds as Sun Series as in Epistar?
Why is it called Mars Pro Cree Light when it doesn't use cree?I'm a bit confused.
Also,how is it pre ordered?It's not on the marshydro website.

Sara,
Does the new Pro Series have the same leds as Sun Series as in Epistar?
Why is it called Mars Pro Cree Light when it doesn't use cree?I'm a bit confused.
Also,how is it pre ordered?It's not on the marshydro website.

There are different setups. One uses the Cree and the other (less expensive) uses the same technology but with the Epistar LEDs. Hope this helps. :peace:

I had my plants vegging under the 96x3 reflector at a height of 2 feet above canopy and it was twisting and deformity my leaves. As soon as I put them back under t5 they started thriving and doing great again. Why is this? After reading a couple different threads starting to think my product is defective. I was advised to get the 96x3 in my 3x2x5 tent

I had my plants vegging under the 96x3 reflector at a height of 2 feet above canopy and it was twisting and deformity my leaves. As soon as I put them back under t5 they started thriving and doing great again. Why is this? After reading a couple different threads starting to think my product is defective. I was advised to get the 96x3 in my 3x2x5 tent

I use a 2 144*3 in a 4 by 4,mars 2 400 and T5.When I switch my seedlings,clones,etc.. over to leds the nodes get tighter.

I think if you try 15-18 inches away you might see a difference.

Your not by chance vegging a plant that was once in bloom?If so severely twisted deformed leaves are normal.Its a sign that they are going out of bloom into veg cycle.

How old are your plants? Are you running the light on the VEG setting only?

I certainly wouldn't be putting the light closer as has been suggested, if you are already seeing deformities.

Could it have been a coincidence and the twisting related to nutrients?

Hello! Sure someone already asked this so sorry to do it again, super simple! Just got my mars hydro 900 w and want to know the distance to put the light above the plants on growing and flowering :). Grow size 1 x 1 x 2 meteres. Thanks!!!

Hello! Sure someone already asked this so sorry to do it again, super simple! Just got my mars hydro 900 w and want to know the distance to put the light above the plants on growing and flowering :). Grow size 1 x 1 x 2 meteres. Thanks!!!

If you are starting from seed, I would start at about 24". If you are putting them over existing plants, start higher to get them used to the bright light. I wold start at 30-36" and then move them closer a little at a time. Hope this helps. :peace:

So far aways had(have) 96x3w and other mars2 led hanging closer than is advised during veg-bloom.

Next grow follow more recommanded distance and compare.

It true ;)

SAM_5279.JPG

Pm sent, Asiana.:Namaste:
Hello Sara! I just ordered tent and light from your website, but in my account the name of status is strange.. Can you send me PM please
:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: greetings thedridge, the Mars Pro actually has two kinds of Chips, Epistar and CREE chips.
Mars Pro Epistar chips has Epistar320LED and Epistar160LED.
The draw power for Epistar320LED is 720~750w and that of Epistar160LED is 360~390w.
The price of Mars Pro Epistar ranges from 480USD~930USD, depending on countries. :Namaste:
Mars Pro CREE chips has CREE256LED and CREE128LED.
The draw power for CREE256LED is 640~660w and that of CREE128LED is 320~350w.
The price of Mars Pro CREE chips ranges from 650USD~1320USD. :smokin:

The design of them are basically the same. They both can be remotely controlled. The only difference in design is that Epistar one is flat while CREE one has curves. :green_heart:

Here is the pics for you guys.
Sprout Stage
DSC_29632.JPG

Flower and Veg Stage. You can control the ratio of Red and Blue as you want.
DSC_3040.JPG

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

id love to see more info and different types of cree lights you are offering before i make the plundge of a big purchase hehe im curious about the design, actual watage, and price with each model. :D

Morning Indica, Mars Pro has two types of leds. One is Cree and the other is Epistar, same as those in Sun series. The price differs. Customers can choose the one according to their needs. :party:and Yesssss, they have timer function, no need for exterior timer. :party:
Are you saying they are not Cree leds but same type of leds as what's in Sun series Epistar?
Is there a timer function or will an exterior timer be needed?

Back
Top Bottom