Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Great grow Dennise really nice thick looking colas on those plants. Which one of your numerous lights did you use to flower them ?
I flowered them in a 4'x4' tent under 2 Mars II 400's and a 144x5w reflector......:circle-of-love:
Fantastic.... I can almost smell those plump little budules of delight just looking at the pictures and my fingers are sticking together. :)
The scissor hash was amazing...:).....:circle-of-love:

Congrats Dennise, looking deliscious :high-five:

:goodjob:

---------------

:yahoo:with (first)grow so far too :yummy:

And :thanks: Sarah for the great customer service,:circle-of-love:

Those lights did,do an excellent job!. :green_heart:

:Namaste:
SAM_61141.JPG

SAM_6130.JPG
SAM_6137.JPG
SAM_6140.JPG
SAM_6160.JPG
SAM_6165.JPG
SAM_6166.JPG
SAM_6170.JPG
SAM_6173.JPG

Harvested first part(25gr dry-2plants) 11days ago, but was too soon.

Still very good taste , effect :tokin:

:surf:

:popcorn:

I'm a new grower with a Mars Reflector 96X3. I'm at day 33 in veg and was disappointed in vertical growth. I switched on the bloom light last Thursday and a saw a remarkable spurt of growth, about 3" since then. So the question is how many of you folks with the veg and bloom switch use the bloom switch in veg? And...am I doing any harm by using it?

I have been using the 96x3 for almost 2 years and yes I always use both switches on in veg.... I found the same thing as you... you get much better growth during veg with both the switches on....:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Denise. I like when I get responses from experienced growers like you; gives me a chance to pick your brain :circle-of-love: As a rule what distance to you keep your lights above the foliage in veg and bloom? Fantastic grow pics you posted! How long did you veg and bloom? Thanks again!

:Namaste: yes, that's why we are looking for distributors to offer local-up, to make sure the same price available for more people. :circle-of-love:
They look like the mars ones with stickers peeled off. Expensive too. I got 144x3 Reflector for $200 on mars ebay.au store...

:thanks: yes, now that we have stock in US, UK, DE, CA and AU, we can offer worldwide shipping. :high-five:
They look like a reseller to me, but why buy from them if you can buy direct from Sara and Mars Hydro at around half the price?

Thanks Denise. I like when I get responses from experienced growers like you; gives me a chance to pick your brain :circle-of-love: As a rule what distance to you keep your lights above the foliage in veg and bloom? Fantastic grow pics you posted! How long did you veg and bloom? Thanks again!

I veg'd those 2 about 10 weeks I think and they were fast in bloom... I was only like 57-58 days on the Mataro Blue and 62 on the Jack Herer.... My lights were probably about 2 to 2.5' off the girls... I had trained them rather hard and they were low... I worry more about the light being high enough for the plants to get the full spectrum than I do about how close the lights can get.....:circle-of-love:

:party::party::yahoo::yahoo:WOW, Dennise, Congrats on the Good Harvest! I love your grow so much!:cheer:
:passitleft: High Sara... Just chopped my Mataro Blue and Jack Herer... between the 2 I harvested over 1/2 LB dried..... and the nugs are dank...:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC025815.JPG
DSC025866.JPG
DSC025888.JPG
DSC025927.JPG
DSC026142.JPG
DSC026275.JPG
DSC026302.JPG
DSC026336.JPG
DSC026363.JPG
DSC026393.JPG
DSC026507.JPG
DSC026516.JPG
DSC026584.JPG

Hello Evo, my account has been locked yesterday, now it works again.:yahoo:
Hey Sara, Tried to send you a pm and it said turned off or blocked

:drool::drool::drool::party: :thumb: fantastic grow! :high-five:
Congrats Dennise, looking deliscious :high-five:

:goodjob:

---------------

:yahoo:with (first)grow so far too :yummy:

And :thanks: Sarah for the great customer service,:circle-of-love:

Those lights did,do an excellent job!. :green_heart:

:Namaste:
SAM_61141.JPG

SAM_6130.JPG
SAM_6137.JPG
SAM_6140.JPG
SAM_6160.JPG
SAM_6165.JPG
SAM_6166.JPG
SAM_6170.JPG
SAM_6173.JPG

Harvested first part(25gr dry-2plants) 11days ago, but was too soon.

Still very good taste , effect :tokin:

:surf:

:popcorn:

:circle-of-love: hello tucker, you will not do any harm by switching them on and then it's full spectrum including white, red and blue. The full spectrum is good for both veg and bloom stage. Many growers will choose to run full spectrum.:high-five:
I'm a new grower with a Mars Reflector 96X3. I'm at day 33 in veg and was disappointed in vertical growth. I switched on the bloom light last Thursday and a saw a remarkable spurt of growth, about 3" since then. So the question is how many of you folks with the veg and bloom switch use the bloom switch in veg? And...am I doing any harm by using it?

:thanks: thank you for the help, Dennise~~:circle-of-love:
I have been using the 96x3 for almost 2 years and yes I always use both switches on in veg.... I found the same thing as you... you get much better growth during veg with both the switches on....:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Yes, you can, jim. The total true watt through one cord should not exceed 1000w. The draw power of 700w is 300~380w and that of 900w is 400~450w. Feel safe to connect them.:Namaste:
Can a Mars II 900 be daisy chained with a Mars II 700?

WJ
:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom