Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:laughtwo:Haha, resinous, MarsII, Reflector and Grow Tent has been stocked in the warehouse in the States. On March 1st, Mars ProII series without remote will be stocked in the States, too. For friends in the States, the delivery will take three to five business days. :circle-of-love: If they ship from China, the delivery will usually take five to seven days by Fedex to the States.:high-five:
I saw that I wonder if they ship from a warshouse here in the states or from China . Shit really dude I got my 160 in like 5 days from the day ordered from sara .. no shit 5 days from freaking China . Now that's fast shipping

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

:cheesygrinsmiley:we have warehouses in California and New Jersy.:cheesygrinsmiley:
My shipment came from Cali. I believe they have a warehouse there.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

:circle-of-love:not really, Psydcho, 2pcs 300 has 120pcs leds. It's same as 600w.
More coverage would be nice... but am I losing light going with 2 300w verses one 600w??

:circle-of-love:Hi htownbulldog, sorry to know this. You can first switch the drivers inside and check whether it's the driver's problem. If it is, we will send replacement parts to you. You can send to me an email. The email address is in my signature. I will help.:circle-of-love:
Hey I have a 96x3 doing the same any solutions?

:circle-of-love:that's true. Two small lights will cover more area and give balanced lighting.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Phy I keep seeing people say it's better to go with 2 smalls panels as opposed 1 big panel

:party:it looks heavy!:ganjamon:
grown with my mars II 700 and this was a auto flower the strain was Tyrone special from mephisto genetics

0131002.JPG

020521.JPG

:party:Congrats, Brian.:drool: this is the harvest from our Mars Pro Epistar160!:thanks:
Just jarred and trimmed one of the plants under the mars pro epistar 160 LED and chopped down the second plant, some HUGE buds and frosty :circle-of-love: i love the panel so far and cant wait until i can give it another go in coco
IMG_237621.JPG
IMG_237725.JPG
IMG_237818.JPG
IMG_237918.JPG
IMG_238526.JPG
IMG_238619.JPG
IMG_238718.JPG

:thanks:thanks for the help, randy.
#8 all thread with clevis eyes for hooking to, I used cap nuts on the ends and regular nuts on the clevis eye. Nice thing is by moving the eye you can change the angle of the light. If you don't have a die be sure to put a nut on the rod when you cut it so it will straighten the threads when you remove it

:thanks:you are welcome, upnorth.:hug: Hope you will have a happy growing!:cheer:
Just a note to thank Sara and her colleagues. I ordered the Mars II 400 on Thursday through her and it arrived on Monday morning. Delivered from UK stock and was the new switched model. Up and running already, so looking forward to the first results in a few weeks.

:cheer:Hello my friend, anyone who has used MarsII, Reflector and Mars Pro before has the chance to get the Free Mars Pro II Epistar320:cheer: Send us one Grow Video to join the Contest! :circle-of-love:
Cupxuanchuan.jpg

It has been a while, here are some pictures from my Grow Room
20160224_190555_resized.jpg

Just Chilling...
20160224_190151.jpg

What? There is a woman in my "Man Cave" I mean "Grow Room" :}
20160224_190042.jpg

It has been a while, here are some pictures from my Grow Room
20160224_190555_resized.jpg

Just Chilling...
20160224_190151.jpg

What? There is a woman in my "Man Cave" I mean "Grow Room" :}
20160224_190042.jpg

looking so awesome man

hey hi sara :circle-of-love: :cheer: :Namaste:
Today I am very excited because I got my 400 lt Mars 2 !!! : Namaste:

I have several questions: my box of 80/80/180 cm

I already possesses a 250 w hps and a 300w LED (Fake ebay :() _ what is the best in my box:
Mars ll 400 + 250 hps?
OR
Mars ll 400 + 300 w led Fake ebay?

what is best for me?

_ How do I cm in height placed the Mars ll

vegetation which?

flowering?

what kinds of seeds advised me with the Mars ll 400 w?

thank you again for the March II 400 w, the product is very well finished is good I hope to get it :goodjob: :circle-of-love::high-five: :thanks:

looking so awesome man

Thanks. Almost ready for 12/12. Just waiting for 1 plant to catch up in height. It almost died when I first started from over watering. It was puny and almost withered away and 3 inches tall. I babied it and it finally started growing again.

Damn man ! They are 99.99 on amazon. But they are prime . 35 extra bucks isn't worth 2 day shipping !!! Really I don't know if I even need another light .
My closet is 2x4 I'm running this epistar pro 160 I there . So I think I'm getting like 47w a Sq ft . What do u think ? Think I need another panel ??

I'm using 80 watts a square foot. Ha-ha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

Ok I have a question I just got my epistar pro 160 . This is my first time growing with led . Right now my seedling is 9 days old .
I'm running my light 20/4 blue and white at 100% 20 in off the top of the seedling . It is handling this really well do you guys think I should go ahead and turn the red on 100% or wait a couple weeks . I'm growing a auto ultimate . And nice too meet you all by the way

Give it a few days. Ha-ha you should be about 28 inches away during veg at full power

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

I have several questions: my box of 80/80/180 cm

I already possesses a 250 w hps and a 300w LED (Fake ebay :() _ what is the best in my box:
Mars ll 400 + 250 hps?
OR
Mars ll 400 + 300 w led Fake ebay?

what is best for me?

_ How do I cm in height placed the Mars ll

vegetation which?

flowering?

Back
Top Bottom