Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I got there to the same place and if you look at the site here on 420 you will see they have the reflector 48x5w for less than $100 and that includes shipping... I think the 96x5w is about the same price as what you are looking at and I promise you that you will be much happier with the customer service here on the site than anywhere else... Again I have a couple of the lights even the ones before the last style which is on ebay and the older ones are made much better... Those were literally made to compete with the cheapo lights sold on ebay.... I'm not trying to talk you out of buying what ever you see fit but I can tell ya from experience... you'll be much happier with the reflector series and the customer service given on 420 by Sara from Mars Hydro... Just my 2 cents and I over charged by about a penny...;)....:circle-of-love:

Dennise . What Im asking sara is who this is. They claim to be Marsh Hydro. Im not sure why you are not getting the same link as me, the item is... Stock in USA,Beware other light with low power draw
2 ratings

Seller information
marshydro (9794 )
99.8% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Visit store:
MarsHydro
See other items
Item Information
Item condition:
New
Ended:
Mar 23, 2016 , 12:02AM
Winning bid:
US $150.00
[ 22 bids ]
eBay bucks Join eBay Bucks and earn % back on this item. See conditionsfor eBay Bucks - opens in a new window or tab
Shipping:
FREE Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
San Leandro, California, United States

Ships to:
United States See exclusions
They show a switchable 205watt MarsHydro reflector. What part of that is old?

A quick review of the Purple Haze Auto from GenoFarm Seeds ive been growing using 100% marshydro LED. A great yield with FROSTY nugs love the buds grown under my LEDs :circle-of-love:

Dennise . What Im asking sara is who this is. They claim to be Marsh Hydro. Im not sure why you are not getting the same link as me, the item is... Stock in USA,Beware other light with low power draw
2 ratings

Seller information
marshydro (9794 )
99.8% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Visit store:
MarsHydro
See other items
Item Information
Item condition:
New
Ended:
Winning bid:
US $150.00
[ 22 bids ]
eBay bucks Join eBay Bucks and earn % back on this item. See conditionsfor eBay Bucks - opens in a new window or tab
Shipping:

Item location:

Ships to:

Mars hydro has a few different sellers through eBay and if you have any troubles you will talk to the same person you would if you got it through Sara.The big difference is your warranty is less if you go through ebay

They ARE Marshydro. I think on ebay US they are "Marshydro", in UK "Marshydro-UK", in Germany Marshydro-DE

:thanks:thanks for the explanation, Dennise. :circle-of-love: The warranty at our website is two years. We don't sell the Old Model at our website for that same warranty can not be guaranteed.:Namaste: Reflector, MarsII and Mars Pro are better built-up.
doobie I can't get that link to work but I googled it and yes it is a Mars Hydro but it is one of the older models that they no longer sell on the M-H site... if I remember correctly Sara stated that they were to just compete with the less expensive lights on Fleabay... I do know if you purchase a light on the M-H site your warranty is a year longer and for the price of that light you could buy a 48x5w reflector and if you use the discount code CoFinest it will take a few dollars more off... I do have a couple of the lights you are looking at and they work great for side lighting but my reflectors work much better....:circle-of-love:

:)This is our store on Ebay and our light. But you can get it with less price and longer warranty at our website.:high-five:
2 ratings

Seller information
marshydro (9794 )
99.8% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Visit store:
MarsHydro
See other items
Item Information
Item condition:
New
Ended:
Winning bid:
US $150.00
[ 22 bids ]
Shipping:

Item location:

Ships to:

:hug:Thanks for the updation for the dry room show.:thumb:
A quick review of the Purple Haze Auto from GenoFarm Seeds ive been growing using 100% marshydro LED. A great yield with FROSTY nugs love the buds grown under my LEDs :circle-of-love:

:laughtwo:Haha, yes, they are all our store.
They ARE Marshydro. I think on ebay US they are "Marshydro", in UK "Marshydro-UK", in Germany Marshydro-DE

:party:Hi guys, here is weekly updation for stock.:party:
Updation_Stock.jpg

2 ratings

Seller information
marshydro (9794 )
99.8% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Visit store:
MarsHydro
See other items
Item Information
Item condition:
New
Ended:
Winning bid:
US $150.00
[ 22 bids ]
Shipping:

Item location:

Ships to:

I'm sorry when I finally got the link to take me anywhere it took me to the old style 300w white panels....:circle-of-love:

I'll be starting a grow journal this weekend. Soon as I get a couple of answers on my thread I'll be good to go. Unless someone here wants to answer them for me?

So I just took apart my 60x5 old model to clean the glass the leds and holy smokes is this little light bright as hell. I have to say I think it is quite a bit brighter then when I first got it. Next I will do the same to my Mars ll 1200.
O and I am starting the germination on my next grow. So stay tuned for pics. I'll be vegging under the 60x5 and flowering under the 1200 I was going to go with my hps but decided the buds taste to good from leds lol

Back
Top Bottom