Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:I am expecting it!:yahoo:
My seeds will finally be going into the rapid rooter plugs either tonight or tomorrow night. Hopefully will have pics to share soon!!!!!

:party:love them. Look attractive.:drool::party:
Hey Mars fans I have a few pics of buds under mars lights, doing real good.:volcano-smiley::circle-of-love: Golden Goat day 35 of flower
3-31_001.JPG
3-31_002.JPG
3-31_003.JPG
3-31_004.JPG
She is stacking on nice, last round with GG went 63 days before harvest, probably let her go 70 days this time.

Bank transfer, Master Card, Paypal and western union are acceptable.:circle-of-love:
What's the best way to make a payment on the MARS-HYDRO.COM website.. I would like to pay through my bank if possible plz & tkz

:circle-of-love:it will help with maintenance. Liquid, what's the temp for the light?:circle-of-love:
My Mars is only 1.5 month old. And I got that issue, but disassembly is pretty easy here, just had some issues reconnecting wires, but it would be easier if I would mark them before unpluging ;)
I said that I will do maintenance cleaning every month or so from now on, because I found a lot of dust bears inside, and I hate dust bears:>

:cheesygrinsmiley:thank you, Shaggn. PM sent.
Getting my order for 144/5 x2 in check. Hopefully receive the units next week, very excited to join the next gen. Peace!!

:hug:hello, guys, we will take three days off for Tomb-sweeping Day.:Namaste: Next Tuesday, we will be back to work. The shipment may be delayed during the holiday. Sorry for the inconvenience.:circle-of-love: Hope all of you guys have a great weekend!:cheer:

:hug:hello, guys, we will take three days off for Tomb-sweeping Day.:Namaste: Next Tuesday, we will be back to work. The shipment may be delayed during the holiday. Sorry for the inconvenience.:circle-of-love: Hope all of you guys have a great weekend!:cheer:
Is that a paid holiday? We just had National Donut Day, but no paid time off.....:(

So I have disassembled light, and cleaned what was there. It felt like oil or something like that, I thought maybe its thermopaste leakage, cant tell what was there for sure. But when I connected everything, it works differently, I suppose I've connected different cables to different places, how do i find original orientation. I dont know how to connect them back as it was originally done. :)

EDIT: I've connected it correctly after I saw how it is connected on the other lamp. Now lights are shiny and very very bright! Hopefully this translates into better growth now.

I just hope everyone understands that when you buy a mars light you will have no choice to become an electrician. You will have to learn schema and go on youtube to learn how to be a led repairer to keep your mars led light functional. Even if its just the glass you need to clean because of them using glue you will probably connect it all wrong and will need to learn the different connections to have it working again.

Good Luck with your mars light your going to need it! The 200-300$ you would pay more for a quality light is very well worth it in my opinion. Mars led light have not proved me wrong yet. But they don't need to a cheap ass is born everyday and become victims of mars led lights everyday.

Its like going cheap on a frying pan and everything stick hard to wash color change inside and getting a frying pan a lil more expensive that doesnt stick easy to wash and pan never ends up looking burnt forever.

Its the same choice you are making.

WOW apparently you have had a problem... I will say it once again... I have received over 20 lights from Sara over the last two years and I have had nada a problem... Not one.. :wood:... I realize that is luck of the draw and apparently you pulled the short stick... I have seen Sara and her team work diligently to rectify any and every situation that comes across and I really am sorry that you are having to deal with it... I wouldn't like it either but it isn't fair to say this is the normal... I doubt most of us have no idea the volume of sales and in any business you are going to have a small % of problems.. In any business... It's how they deal with the issues that is very telling... Sara has some of the best customer support and care I have ever dealt with and they are trying to get shops set up across everywhere for people that prefer to not do the repairs themselves... Again I wouldn't want to do it either but it was made very clear on this site that currently that is the deal... They are trying to improve on locations and do whatever they can to help you with the repair.... I'm not sure what more you could want... I love my M-Hs....:circle-of-love:

I may not like what you say and feel you are just a sorry individual with one hell of a chip, But I will defend your right to your opinion and the
ability to speak it. I grant myself the ability to ignore you until you contribute something worthwhile to the community. Have a very pleasant day. Peace, Dan.

Back
Top Bottom