Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

420-magazine-mobile1949236886.jpg

See what I mean about close node spacing Sarah? My reflector seems to make plants grow so close together no stretch at all, makes it so difficult to train them. Doesn't matter how high or low my led is as well same thing everytime (have Veged 8 plants under it and same result each time)

Jimdogggy

Did you try other strain under this light?:high-five:
420-magazine-mobile1949236886.jpg

See what I mean about close node spacing Sarah? My reflector seems to make plants grow so close together no stretch at all, makes it so difficult to train them. Doesn't matter how high or low my led is as well same thing everytime (have Veged 8 plants under it and same result each time)

Jimdogggy

:goodjob:You got the same issue when you use Veg spectrum only? Many growers like to use full spectrum Veg&Bloom,they said plants grower faster.:high-five:But it's also about the genetics of the strain,right?:high-five:
@ Jimdogggy,

Did you use full spectrum or just the veg setting, I just popped another GSC seed and it has some tight nodes then I saw I had the light on full spectrum so I turned off the bloom switch and after a day of just the veg setting its starting to stretch some now.

Chinese Festival notification:
Dear all Customers,
Our Chinese New Year( Spring Festival ) is coming soon,it will be 28th,Jan, 2017 this year, so our factory will be out of work from 15th, Jan to 20th,Feb, 2017.We are working hard to stock more products all over the world. This Dec.2016, we will ship several containers to each warehouse( USA, EU, UK, AU, Canada) , so that we will have enough of goods in stock to ship to our customers in the next three holiday-months. But this is only for retails business, if you want to place bulk order(more than 20 pieces) , you'd better tell us before 1st,Jan, 2017, then we can prepare for you, otherwise you have to wait till March, 2017. So if you needed,please inform us in advance,we are sorry for the inconvenience which we bring to you.Because this is the only chance our factory workers to stay with their parents and Children once in a year, so they want longer holiday. As a Chinese, we pay much attention to every Spring festival " Family Reunion",that is an very important part of our culture.
During our holiday, our sales department , service department and shipping department will work as usual. but they will reply you message , phone or email slower ,becuase they are at home not at the office.
Thanks for your consideration.

If you need anything during our holidays, please email to : info@mars-hydro.com

-------Mars Hydro Team

:party:Let's meet Mars Pro II Epistar 120:bravo: This one as same as Mars Pro II Epistar 80 ,with the docking-function.You install the lights as you needed.You can install 2Pcs Mars Pro II Epistar 120 seperature,or you can install them as a Epistar240:cheer:
Epistar120.jpg

How many plants you keep under your Reflector light each time? How many light there totally?:high-five:
4 different strains (some sativa dominant others like this kush 100% indica)

Jimdogggy

That looks like genetics, JD. I use at least 10 different Mars lights in my tents and the only time I have node spacing like that is a plant- specific genetics.
Don't think that's want you want to hear, but it is what it is.....
Pop a Super Silver Haze in there and don't top it and it'll be growing up and over the tops of your lights! Been there-done that. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom