Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Wow 6x800 w. What does it cost to run all that ?

You would be very suprised on how little it costs my whole set up in my big tent and little veg tend x2 900w x2 300w Mars led plus all my intake extraction fans is less wattage than a space heater so it costs more to run a space heater than a Mars set up even my ac unit is like x2 the wattage more than both my set ups lol really saves on the elec compared to hps/mh light set ups

Happy growing .

Hey Autoflower420

How many plants you have in there again?

Cause i just want to do 4-6 plants do they actually need 6x800w Leds?

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User
Not many this time and no i.dont need some many lights but my space is 2mx2mx2x so i need plenty of lights i have 600hps too but dont need that at mo

Autoflower420

Sara...Cannabis doesnt need green but it sure does use it. There is always some green in the lights spectrum but some have not enough.

I have no idea how much green spectrum is in the mars lights. It could be great. It could be very little. None the less cannabis does use green. It may not need it to live or grow but it does use it for functions.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Plants cant see green at all hence why u use a green light during lights out

Autoflower420

Not many this time and no i.dont need some many lights but my space is 2mx2mx2x so i need plenty of lights i have 600hps too but dont need that at mo

Autoflower420
Ok its cause of the space you have is why you need so many lights.

Just curious for what i want 1 x 320 Mard light in a 5x5x8 tents would it be enough for 4-6 plants or should i also pickup a 300w Mars Led as well.

Also for just vegging at first stage would a 300w Led be needed or will the 1 x 320 be ok?

Ok its cause of the space you have is why you need so many lights.

Just curious for what i want 1 x 320 Mard light in a 5x5x8 tents would it be enough for 4-6 plants or should i also pickup a 300w Mars Led as well.

Also for just vegging at first stage would a 300w Led be needed or will the 1 x 320 be ok?

Would be ok but plants.food is typically light so more.light equals bigger plants

Autoflower420

You would be very suprised on how little it costs my whole set up in my big tent and little veg tend x2 900w x2 300w Mars led plus all my intake extraction fans is less wattage than a space heater so it costs more to run a space heater than a Mars set up even my ac unit is like x2 the wattage more than both my set ups lol really saves on the elec compared to hps/mh light set ups

Happy growing .
Those numbers simply dont add up. I think your stretching things a bit. Either that or you have the worlds biggest space heater and ac. Your 900 watt LEDs use a little over 400 watts each and your 300 watt LEDs used roughly a hundred and 80 watts each. Thats about 1200 watts bro...10 amps at 120 volts. So you say your air conditioner pulls 20 amps? Oh and your space heater too? Not quite

Yesterday
20170113_174451.jpg

Today
20170114_160215.jpg

Those numbers simply dont add up. I think your stretching things a bit. Either that or you have the worlds biggest space heater and ac. Your 900 watt LEDs use a little over 400 watts each and your 300 watt LEDs used roughly a hundred and 80 watts each. Thats about 1200 watts bro...10 amps at 120 volts. So you say your air conditioner pulls 20 amps? Oh and your space heater too? Not quite

0f8d7b65ee2f46915bf5430e6d116397.jpg
there you go pal "stretching" ..

That's my main tent running two 900s a extractor 2 fans a intake 2 mini dehumidifyers and not even doing 1k watts

Happy growing .

They pull less than 400 w Ea actually I'm not gonna just talk trash am I and what's a space heater 1200w my ac unit runs 2000+w alone so I'm far from stretching
I have a propper Ac unit not one them cheap flimsy ones it's not a water one its propper

Happy growing .

So you have the old models with the least amount of spectrum you. For one the lights you have are 2 years old Can't blame your misfortune on Mars more your own growing skill if you have had bad experience as you can see from about 50 of our journals we have NO PROBLEMS , and green led people use when there plants sleep ! Lol so more so dumping on your self pal all you had to do is message Sara who btw is top notch ! And your issue would have. Been solved that's twice now you fire shots with and here's an evidenced based opinion my Mars have uv and ir diodes also green lol would you like a photo to clear up your misconception ?? And I showed you evidence on what they do but here it is again as you must have missed it taking a dump on your self
241e27382c3a19237cc783198c34567b.jpg
. I'm sorry but no matter what you say Sara doesn't deserve this does she ? All she does every day is help rude people like your self that are frustrated and lash out like kids Sara doesn't have to do this but she does day in and day out so you can't base your judgments on 2 year old lights when people
On here have older ones and have no issues at all , and with in them two years they have filled in the spectrum firstly I think you owe Sara an apology as she doesn't own Mars and shouldn't have to deal with when people go like you as what would you do if somebody talked to your mum that way or your sister ? Nuff said you've had your rant if nothing nice to say the say nothing at all and please leave our lovely Mars LEDs thread ! Also if you wasn't happy with the spectrum 2 years ago I seriously doubt you would be buying again so that's your issue

Happy growing .

Why don't you put more lol's in your comment, moron. Your post is unreadable. And, your pictures or your micro-grows don't impress me at all.

They pull less than 400 w Ea actually I'm not gonna just talk trash am I and what's a space heater 1200w my ac unit runs 2000+w alone so I'm far from stretching
I have a propper Ac unit not one them cheap flimsy ones it's not a water one its propper

Happy growing .
Sorry but you said your heater or ac usus twice, i repeat twice what your lights do. Simply false. Your ac runs at 2000w? 16 amps? Must be a 30,000+ btu and have its own 20+ amp breaker.
Your 2 900's and 2 300's use more power than your ac or heat. Simple ohms law makes your claim that false.

Sorry but you said your heater or ac usus twice, i repeat twice what your lights do. Simply false. Your ac runs at 2000w? 16 amps? Must be a 30,000+ btu and have its own 20+ amp breaker.
Your 2 900's and 2 300's use more power than your ac or heat. Simple ohms law makes your claim that false.

And 2 of the 900's and 2 300's will use more than 1000w. It would be about 1125w give or take 25. And thats not counting your blower.

My 13,000 btu air runs only 700w 5.8 amps when the compressor is on.

I got a mars series 2 180 actual wattage series 2 400w light in a 60x60cm (2x2) and a 1000w space heater and that thing drops my humidity right down to fuck. Will be cool for flowering :rofl: rule of thumb was 50 draw watts/sqft no??

And 2 of the 900's and 2 300's will use more than 1000w. It would be about 1125w give or take 25. And thats not counting your blower.

My 13,000 btu air runs only 700w 5.8 amps when the compressor is on.

Still less than 1200 bro and I sent you my power output reader it clearly says 900 w it just over sorry for being snappy it's the meds they got me on I meant no offence I know what my set up runs at I made sure of that at the beginning for cost purposes if you want I can show you my ax unit on plugged in and you will see I'm not stretching nor exajarating
That's counting everything as they are all on the power output reader

Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom