Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:goodjob:You should join the Mars Cup 3:welcome:She is nice.
High all . hope everyone is well?

Thought I would supply an update on my 3 Autos that are growing under a Marshydro 48 reflector - biobizz soil and nutrients.

420-magazine-mobile1976356036.jpg

Sensi NL Auto day 14 - now topped
420-magazine-mobile1689537199.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1934934421.jpg

Fast buds Northern Express day 10

420-magazine-mobile763637219.jpg

420-magazine-mobile177413072.jpg

TH Seeds MK Ultra Day 5

420-magazine-mobile11384496.jpg

420-magazine-mobile619229163.jpg

Northern lights had its first feed with 1/2 strength formulex and PH 6.2 mineral water 2 days ago and she seems to loving it. Northern Express and MK Ultra had plain 6.2 PH water this morning and seems to be thriving under this Marshydro 48 reflector.

Happy growing y'all! . .

Loco

I would recommend you go with Reflector over Mars 600.:high-five:
Reflector is switchable,and it use reflection board,install wit IR diodes.Mars600 without switches,use glass cover.Compare to Mars 600,Reflector 192 with better built-up.:high-five:
I recommend you go with Reflector series,your plants will like it.:high-five:
hello. I have a couple questions. I am trying to decide between the 192 reflector or 2 600 older model 5w led, it'll be going in a 4x4 tent trying to see which one would give me the best coverage? Also the 2 600 would be a tad cheaper as I'm currently on a budget:) but if the 192 will give me better results then a little extra money will be worth it. also there a difference between the Mars older model and the Mars2 newer model besides the veg/ flower switch if there both 5w led? thank you

:circle-of-love:We have enough of stock for Glasses at our international warehouse.:cheer:LED light and LED light use Glasses are good friends.:bravo:
My LED glasses arrived in today's mail. I bought them from the MarsHydro ebay store using my accumulated ebay bucks which brought the price down to 9 dollars. They work well and seem to be of good quality. The carrying case was a nice touch. The shipping was quick, easy and discrete. I recommend them to any one who spends much time in the blurple jungle.

:goodjob:Our customers and growers are the greatest development team,you guys can always give us the most important informations about growing and growing equipments.
If anyone need to do research,you guys opinions should always be one of the important part.No one else know things like you guys do.In the lable it's only part of the fact,you guys complete the whole pieces.:bravo:
:thanks:Thank you,Gnarl E Green,with you guys here,we can do better.:high-five:
In the two years since I have bought my non-switchable Mars II 1200 I have noticed many changes in Mars Hydro products. Some like the remote I just smiled and shook my head at, but others have been advancements. Sara asked for suggestions and ideas to improve products and services and Mars Hydro has acted on many of them. For instance two years ago I asked for more sizes of tents and suggested manufacturing LED glasses and giving them away with each new light.

We now have many tent sizes to choose from and I had to fork out a little cash, but I now have glasses.

I like fanleaf's DIY cob projects and that he has made them part of the Mars Hydro discussion. I predict that soon Mars Hydro will be producing their own version of cree cob fixtures and since they are a large company with great buying power they will be able to purchase cobs at a fraction of the cost we can individually and offer the savings to their customers.

It's all about choices and value. For what Mars Hydro sells they offer value for your dollar. If you need a Mercedes Benz you don't go to a Haima dealership to buy one. That doesn't mean Haima shouldn't aspire to one day be competition for Mercedes.

:goodjob:Multiple lights will be good choice to cover the growing area nicely compare to one light.:bravo:
Are you interested in our Mars Cup 3? :welcome:
If your budget allows it, I suggest 3 pcs Reflector 144 in a 4x4 tent. I have a 4'10" x 4'10" Mars tent and I run (4) Reflector 144's for great coverage and very good harvests.

Which one do you want to join in? Do not forget to send us your link(you can always send me on this forum):welcome:
cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.
Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

Do you like take one set with you?:welcome:
3O6A9351.jpg

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light (will release on5th,Jan, 2017),
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses (will release on 5th,Jan, 2017)

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want:forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:

thank you for the replies... cant wait to get up and get started.. i just need to decide on which light .. i have a little older mars 300 right now.. and its did well on my one little auto.. Sara i did have a question on the differance between the mars 600 and the mars2 line. If they both have the 5w led. is it better internals or less heat? thank you

We have enough of goods In stock at our USA, EU and AU warehouse.:cheer:
UK warehouse:Mars pro II Cree128 have 3pcs,Grow tent120x60x150cm have 7pcs stock left. :Namaste:
AU warehouse:Reflector48 have 19pcs,Mars II 1600 have 8pcs,Mars Pro II Cree128 have 6pcs stock left.:Namaste:
01_18_stock_info.png

Yes,they both use 5w diodes now.
Mars II is with better built-up than Mars 300.Mars II is switchable,install with IR diodes.
At the same wattage,Mars II will be cooler than Mars 300,Mars II cooling system is better than Mars300:high-five:
thank you for the replies... cant wait to get up and get started.. i just need to decide on which light .. i have a little older mars 300 right now.. and its did well on my one little auto.. Sara i did have a question on the differance between the mars 600 and the mars2 line. If they both have the 5w led. is it better internals or less heat? thank you

:circle-of-love:Due to the Chinese Lunar New Year Holiday,our factory is closing now.They will be back on Feb 20th,2017.So we can not take any customize orders now.:Namaste:Please notice.We are sorry for the inconvenience. :Namaste:
20th5.jpg

Happy holiday Sara :) Enjoy your time off.

When you return my garden will have buds

Thanks,but i'm not off yet,haha,still have few days to count...:volcano-smiley:and even after i go back my hometown,i will still be here with you guys everyday:high-five:
I'm sure you will get really big bud,looking forward to more pics of them.:cheer:
Happy holiday Sara :) Enjoy your time off.

When you return my garden will have buds

Anyone want to join the Mars Cup 3,please send me your link :welcome:
Which one do you want to join in? Do not forget to send us your link(you can always send me on this forum):welcome:
cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.
Mars Hydro Cup 3:

Hello for the past 2-3 weeks 2 of my buds have been as close as 5-6cm from my Mars 2 900. without any visible damage, and they are bigger than the rest of the gang.. ;P So now i wonder, have i been to fare away with the plants i have had! They have been approx 20-30 cm.. So i guees i will have to try to go closer in my next run. I'm Just telling ;9
20170118_213345.jpg

Back
Top Bottom