Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:goodjob:Thanks for your help:thanks:
search for "sweet sue cannabis oil" thread on 420. then post your situation. He may be lurking there.

Quote :Anyone know how i can ask cajuncelt questions about canna oil regimente for stomach cancer ,im tryin to help an extended family member

Welcome to call us,let's meet at Las Vegas.:cheer:
Welcome to visit Mars-hydro booth A79-80 at Las Vegas HighTimes Cannabis Cup.:cheer:Anyone want to visit us can call my colleague Mandy:1 626-493-5687,we still have few tickets can give out.:welcome:
We are ready,are you ready? :welcome::cheer:
768F_MQ_IOH_BGNF_LXB.jpg

Buyer's Show!!!:cheer:
From March 1st-30th,anyone bought lights from Mars-hydro website or sales rep,sharing your shopping experience on SNS,and giving your truely Mars-Hydro products review(when you sharing,please @us),you will get 50USD coupon as reward.The validity of coupon:half a year.:cheer:
:party:Buyer's Show!!!
From March 1st-30th,anyone bought lights from Mars-hydro website or sales rep,sharing your shopping experience on SNS,and giving your truely Mars-Hydro products review(when you sharing,please @us),you will get 50USD coupon as reward.The validity of coupon is half a year.
50USD_1000x1000.jpg

The shades came kinda useless but a great gift. I'm gonna pass a pair of to queen seeds thank guys.
20170303_153854.jpg
20170303_201003-1.jpg
20170303_201021-1.jpg
20170303_201040-1.jpg
20170303_202009-1.jpg
20170303_201815-1.jpg

I'm glad that you already received this gift. I'm sorry to hear that you do not like this gift.
But they work fine there.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420

:goodjob:if i can grow cannabis,for sure i will go with auto...cose i do not need to do too much thing...such as topping and trainning,haha:volcano-smiley:
You say that now, but growing is addictive. I grew outside in my younger years. Just plant and water and kill males. When I started experimenting indoors I was just seeing if some old seeds would sprout. Next thing you know I'm cloning, feminizing, cross breeding strains, mixing my own soil. Gardening is relaxing and nothing is more satisfying than watching your girls respond to your touch.

They don't correct the color and make everything black and white. I tried with full spectrum and just grow and still black and white. The spectrum of the lenes needs to be tweaked, the design of them is not appealing as well. They do however fit over my presription glasses but they need more work on color lens adjustments. For photos they do not look nice or turn out nice and you might as well turn off you light for a few seconds and use a 2700k cfl to take it or just your camera flash or correct the color using adobe. Like I said before for now they are a nice gift but I would be upset actually paying for them.
I'm just being honest.:Namaste:

Could be they were designed with a different series in mind but for the my series 2 they fall short. When I go back to my local seed bank I will be testing them under different brands of lights and will report back on if it's an improvement. Also I will do a comparison with the method seven glasses sorry no photos allowed in the breeders area where I will be doing the testing to many secrets.

:circle-of-love:Growing is really a way to relax,the same way that someone enjoy cooking.I always like grow flowers,i love them.Everytime i saw the pics of cannabis,i just feel excited about that.:cheer:
Sames outdoor growing do not have too much works to do,indoor grow will be more enjoyable.:goodjob:
You say that now, but growing is addictive. I grew outside in my younger years. Just plant and water and kill males. When I started experimenting indoors I was just seeing if some old seeds would sprout. Next thing you know I'm cloning, feminizing, cross breeding strains, mixing my own soil. Gardening is relaxing and nothing is more satisfying than watching your girls respond to your touch.

Back
Top Bottom