Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Not many grower are using the camera system,just few.They just want to make sure there plants are doing well while they were out,it's convenient to check when they can not back home ontime:high-five:
Bluetooth remote control will be safer,right? cuz you didn't connect to any network,no one can track you online.:thumb:
I personally am not interested in having a camera in my LED. I want my light for growing, not showing. If I really needed to see what was going on in my tent while away, I might do as you suggest, and install a remote cam. But I probably won't.
As for bluetooth remote, 50 feet would be plenty. Hopefully the remote will display temps, rh, and whether light is on or off. A simplified timer controlled by remote would be nice.
Actually, a simplified user interface would be preferred.
:thumb:

Yeah,we will keep it simple like the Mars Pro II series,but we also want to provide some model with smart system,with remote control.:high-five:
Yeah i think they should keep em simple and the prices reasonable. With all the extras add extra costs :)

:circle-of-love:Thanks for doing that for me.:thanks:I'd love to visit them in person if i could.:Namaste:
Last time when i went to my short time trip,i left in a hurry.I turned off the switches and forgot to move them out,and no waters....after i came back...i think there isn't much things i can do to save them...they are diying.
I will start new growing soon:Namaste:
I most definetly will Sara ;)
How is your strawberry doing?

:volcano-smiley:Fast like wind,haha:high-five:
We have goods in stock at our warehouse,after we collect the payment,we will arrange the order within 24 hours working times.Usually the delivery company will deliver on time.:high-five:We are trying our best to make sure our customer can get their goods as soon as they can.:bravo:
If some model are out of stock,we will updated on our website,also will inform our customer at the first time.:high-five:
My shipments from Mars usually arrives before they get the tracking info straightened out :)

:high-five:yes,the Mars II 400 and the Mars Pro II Epistar80 with similar output,they the Mars Pro II Epistar80 with much better built-up compare to the Mars II,with better lighting performance.:cheer:
The 400 and the 80 have similar output. So yup, would be much like my setup, and I am very happy with it.

:welcome:hi CT420Ben.This is queen in your room!!!:goodjob:When will you harvest? She is really a huge cannabis tree:cheer:
May i know how long you VEG her and how long you flowering her? She is really amazing!:cheer:
Foxtail madness under the Reflector 192.
Looking forward to the next grow!
420-magazine-mobile1401360748.jpg

I like big leaves. I usually keep 1 from every grow. The biggest and most perfect. Then I dry them under pressure. Want to frame them at some point and put them on the wall :) Some leaves are bigger than my hand

:volcano-smiley:Fast like wind,haha:high-five:
We have goods in stock at our warehouse,after we collect the payment,we will arrange the order within 24 hours working times.Usually the delivery company will deliver on time.:high-five:We are trying our best to make sure our customer can get their goods as soon as they can.:bravo:
If some model are out of stock,we will updated on our website,also will inform our customer at the first time.:high-five:
Ordered on 5-3-17 and received it Today! 5-5-17 2 days to get it and free shipping you can't beat that guy's!
420-magazine-mobile435597313.jpg

:welcome:hi CT420Ben.This is queen in your room!!!:goodjob:When will you harvest? She is really a huge cannabis tree:cheer:
May i know how long you VEG her and how long you flowering her? She is really amazing!:cheer:

Thanks SmokeSara! .
She had a little over 2 months in veg, while I waited on my light to arrive. She has been in flower from the 5th Nov 2016! I had a hell of a time trying to tame her two month stretch from hitting the light!
She came down last weekend after 5 months flowering! /sheesh! No idea on the dry weight just yet, but she has filled all of these jars to capacity. Not ideal to have stuffed them so full, but I ran out of jars!
420-magazine-mobile519550320.jpg

Thanks SmokeSara! .
She had a little over 2 months in veg, while I waited on my light to arrive. She has been in flower from the 5th Nov 2016! I had a hell of a time trying to tame her two month stretch from hitting the light!
She came down last weekend after 5 months flowering! /sheesh! No idea on the dry weight just yet, but she has filled all of these jars to capacity. Not ideal to have stuffed them so full, but I ran out of jars!
420-magazine-mobile519550320.jpg

What strain is that ? Im assuming its a pure sativa if you flowered it for so long ?

Soooo I was just eating a great bit of cookies catching a bit of a buzz do a little thinking and was just gonna throw this idea out into the interweb. Wouldn't a one time discount for the particapants who actually finished their journals/videos/shared a bunch a discount on say a reflector48 or 400w or pro80 or something. It would encourage more people taking part in the next one and also a nice thank you for sharing their mars experience :)

Back
Top Bottom