Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi Jimdog,may i know your order number ,so that i can check for you.
Yes,if we have stock at our international warehouse,it will be free shipping,except some remote area or island,because it will charge us more for delivery charges from the delivery company.:high-five:
wow I have been told marshydro has gone down hill but I didn't know this much. I'm a long time customer who was just looking into a new light with mars, after what they wanted to charge for shipping it's not even worth it. pm me if you have any good leds worth looking at

On our official website,all products will be free shippping,except some remote area or island.:high-five:
When I bought my 320's about 8 months ago they had free shipping. According to the website the shipping is still free. Did you try to order from their webpage?

:high-five:You give enough lights to your girls,how about the temperature there now?
I received mine last week, and the shipping was free!?

5w_from_seed.jpg

:goodjob:They are growing fast,fast like wind:bravo:Almost everyday you will see their progress.:bravo:
Day 36 from seed. See how much growth there is just since yesterday. Damn they're fast!

0013458.jpg
0023336.jpg
0033189.jpg

:circle-of-love:hi joewest,the price on our website is all in USD now.I checked our Canada warehouse,we have all items in stock,you can place order at anytime.Yes i can give you a coupon code for 420memeber:marshydro,you can use it on our official website.
Was thinking about buying the epistar 320 and the 4'9 tent from the Mars site. Is there any deals coming to the Canadian market? The Canadian dollar is shit compared to usd right now, so was just looking to save any cash if I can.

May i know where is your location,i can check if you are in our free deliver range.Because some remote area or island,the delivery company will charge more.So it will depends on your location.:high-five:Such as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico,these area will need extra shipping charge.:Namaste:
But most of the area are free shipping.:Namaste:
wtf are you serious ? i was told because I didn't live in the states or Canada that shipping is expensive and will be charged close to 100usd for shipping. thinking I'm just going to order through ebay, mars hydro lights are ok the company itself is not

:circle-of-love:Have compared when you only turn on veg switch and turn on both switches during Growth stage? Will there be a very big difference?:high-five:
No, I only use the vegg lighting during vegg. I turn on the red when I switch to 12/12

In the tent however I use both on full. But that's because it's a little cold in there

:circle-of-love:We are trying to give more chance to let more growers to try our products:high-five:Thanks for your support.:Namaste:
Thank you Sara for the chance at winning something free . Even though I didn't enter it. Congrats to who ever won.

:circle-of-love:We are trying to give more chance to let more growers to try our products:high-five:Thanks for your support.:Namaste:
Oh no worries Sara. It's just nice that you guys are given people a chance. It's kindness from your company. I appreciate it. We can't get everything in life for free Nor would I want to really eithier. . . .

:circle-of-love:Many many thanks to your,thanks for your support and thanks for your understanding.:high-five:It's so nice to have you guys here.:bravo:
Oh no worries Sara. It's just nice that you guys are given people a chance. It's kindness from your company. I appreciate it. We can't get everything in life for free Nor would I want to really eithier. . . .

:circle-of-love:
Now all our lights have two types of power cord, 110v power cord and 220v power cord. Do you think it is necessary to have the 110v power cord? And how many people would like to use the 240v power cord?:Namaste:

20_1000x1000_1_.jpg

Great news:
We give 20% off discount for Grow tent for the following itemAustralia wareshouse only,quantity is limited)
Mars Hydro grow tent 100X100X180cm 1680D (Australia) 18pcs stock ,original price: $121.99USD,now only $97.99USD
Mars Hydro grow tent 120X120X200cm 1680D (Australia) 15pcs stock,original price: $148.99USD,now only $119.99USD
Mars Hydro grow tent 145X145X200cm 1680D (Australia) 23pcs stock,original price: $174.99USD,now only $139.99USD
Hey will there be anything like this for Canadian customers, I was wanting to get the epistar 320 and a 145cm tent, just looking to save a bit as the cad is not good against usd

:circle-of-love:Many many thanks to your,thanks for your support and thanks for your understanding.:high-five:It's so nice to have you guys here.:bravo:
Your a rock Sara. . .

Back
Top Bottom