Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Cola from last run
Fresh
420-magazine-mobile1274817648.jpg

Dried
420-magazine-mobile1008759979.jpg

You had a good harvest:goodjob:

Veg set up Mars II 900 and CFLs mixed. Flower Mars II 900, 6 Par 38s. Made own soil, Crop King WW, Candy Cane, and Early Miss, FF trio and some homemade teas 39 x 39 x 63 Mars Tent.
1166.png

Just noticed today that one of my Mars reflectors has a bunch of blues that are burnt. They still work, but the blackened lenses do have a negative effect on the PPFD. I bought both reflectors at the same time last year and have used them in the same tent in unison. I would think if it was an environmental or surge issue that both reflectors would have been affected, but there's not a single burnt lens on the other unit. Maybe not all lights are made equal, even on the same production line?

20171213_171745_Burst01.jpg

They are easy fixed if you know what you're doing with a soldering iron,I had the same sort of issue with mine and I'm sure if you drop MH an email they will sort you out with zeneer's and a few diodes for a small charge

They are easy fixed if you know what you're doing with a soldering iron,I had the same sort of issue with mine and I'm sure if you drop MH an email they will sort you out with zeneer's and a few diodes for a small charge

We will send free leds to replace, this light is in warranty

She's flowering.. had lots of hairs even before the flip... I'm kinda fond of the nice big show bud on top

Hope you will see big bud soon :circle-of-love:

Mars Hydro New Website already Online! Feel free to check "www.mars-hydro.com" If any questions or suggestions please feel free to let us know. Thanks Everyone! I will show you how convenient to choose products now

The customer can choose suitable lights or tents as coverage, replace HPS, grow kits, it save customers much time to find produce they want
16963.jpg
I really like the coverage filter I wish I had that when I bought the light I have. I probably would have gone with the mars ll 700 instead looks like it would have been a better light for me with more output. Oh well...

You said to tell you if there were any issues. When I was trying to see a larger image on the page for the light I couldn't make it get bigger. Is it supposed to enlarge if you tap it? Im on a tablet not a computer. I did request desktop version of the web site to see if it made a difference but it did not.

Most Important Point about CO2 :cheer:
Adding CO2 to the grow room does not directly increase yields. CO2 only increases the amount of energy your plants can produce under very high intensity light levels. If plants have not maxed out on light, adding more CO2 will not increase yields.
Another important point about using CO2 - In order for CO2 supplementation to be effective, you generally have to seal off the grow area and pump in enough CO2 to dramatically impact the CO2 PPM levels in the air. CO2 is dangerous to humans at these high levels, so be careful to protect yourself!

Back
Top Bottom