Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I’m not trying to win anything I just thought I’d show you my current Grow with my
900 watt Mars Hydro II LED from back left to right are Betty & Wilma front right Amanda and Miranda plus Trixie. I wish all the greenest Of Grow and Heaviest of Harvest always. I’m not sure why but I’m unable to upload pics at the moment :confused:o_O

Sincerely: Don. :Namaste::Namaste:

I’m not trying to win anything I just thought I’d show you my current Grow with my
900 watt Mars Hydro II LED from back left to right are Betty & Wilma front right Amanda and Miranda plus Trixie. I wish all the greenest Of Grow and Heaviest of Harvest always. I’m not sure why but I’m unable to upload pics at the moment :confused:o_O

Thanks for your sharing Cabinetgrower. :thanks: :goodjob:
You can click"Gallery" then click "Your midia" to upload pictures. If it can not work, you can contact with 420 administrator to help you.

Black Cherry OG is a cross between Ken's OG and an unknown strain Grand Daddy Purple strain. The high is uplifting and sleepy at the same time; and the taste is delicious, like blueberry spices. Black Cherry OG's medicinal values help treat symptoms of insomnia, chronic stress, chronic pain from an injury or illness, and for mild cases of depression

Don,

if you are having problems post here:

Gallery Upload Issues

I am having trouble reaching mars hydro support. E-mails don't get delivered. Also tried the info email. But there no one answered me. The support mail doesn't work.

I need to buy spare parts or I'll lose a grow

Fuck. It's the weekend. That is why no one answer

I am having trouble reaching mars hydro support. E-mails don't get delivered. Also tried the info email. But there no one answered me. The support mail doesn't work.

I need to buy spare parts or I'll lose a grow

Hi Deville, how are you? I did not see you on 420 for long time. Hope everything going well with you.
Could you send me your light pictures when you turn on two swicthes? I will help you. My email: 420flower@mars-hydro.com

Fuck. It's the weekend. That is why no one answer
Some of my colleagues don't work on weekend. Do not worry, pls email me derectly, I will help you.
Have a good weekend.

Hi there! My friend closed up his grow for a bit and loaned me his LG-G14A140LED-5w 340 Watts Mars II Series to try. I just hung it up. I switched to flower not long ago. In flower should I have both the veg and flower switched on, or just the flower?

Back
Top Bottom