Mars Hydro vs other LED need help

1 more question the eco 98 is 200w so 8x6 would be 48sqf witch would be way under the 50w sqf is it because it's different led? So watt doesn't matter

4pcs of ECO98 can cover your 6'x8' very well. Reflector series are not very powerful light either, but many growers are happy with their harvest with this series light, so ECO 98 can help your ladies grow well.:cheer:

common Sara, why you BSin this guy. that is 16watts a sqft, I know its one thing to make a sale, and push product, but your outta line saying that 4 of these will cover a 6x8, thats just robbery to be honest. 1 ft from the light is like 125 par at 18inches

and, if this is a "New" series of Mars lights, tell me how "Many" growers are happy with the big harvest, when it takes 3-4 months to turn over a grow. Not to mention, not 1 single grow on Youtube to even prove its worth??

I understand your a "Paying" advertiser here, but sometimes, intervention is needed, your claims are outrageous and undermining growers.

Heck, even the reflector 96 needs to be 16 inches from plants to achieve "Decent" flower growth.

This eco light has barley a 1.5x1.5 coverage, let alone 6FOOT by 8 FOOT grow space.

just wrong Sara,

common Sara, why you BSin this guy. that is 16watts a sqft, I know its one thing to make a sale, and push product, but your outta line saying that 4 of these will cover a 6x8, thats just robbery to be honest. 1 ft from the light is like 125 par at 18inches
I went with 2 1000w virtual sun hid already have a 8in carbon filter and 8 inch fan might as well put it to use and I know I'll have plenty of watts per sf

FWIW. Here are a few pics of my latest girl. It is an AK48 vegged under a Mars 400 and flowered under a EPI320. I am very happy with my lights. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171022_133956_resized.jpg
20171022_134008_resized.jpg
20171022_134024_resized.jpg

It is my calculation mistake, one pcs of ECO98 can cover 2'x3', 2pcs can cover 2'x6', 8pcs of ECO98 can cover 8'x6', I am very sorry about it, it can achieve about 36W/sf.

FWIW. Here are a few pics of my latest girl. It is an AK48 vegged under a Mars 400 and flowered under a EPI320. I am very happy with my lights. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171022_133956_resized.jpg
20171022_134008_resized.jpg
20171022_134024_resized.jpg

:thanks: :thumb: Your girls are happy with MarsproII epitar 320

and, if this is a "New" series of Mars lights, tell me how "Many" growers are happy with the big harvest, when it takes 3-4 months to turn over a grow. Not to mention, not 1 single grow on Youtube to even prove its worth??

I understand your a "Paying" advertiser here, but sometimes, intervention is needed, your claims are outrageous and undermining growers.

Heck, even the reflector 96 needs to be 16 inches from plants to achieve "Decent" flower growth.

This eco light has barley a 1.5x1.5 coverage, let alone 6FOOT by 8 FOOT grow space.

just wrong Sara,

We have ECO48, coverage 1.7'x1.7', ECO98, coverage is 2'x3', 8pcs of ECO98 can cover 6'x8' well.
We have no growing videos and journals about this new series, but we produced other popular series: reflector, marsII series and mars proII series. Based on these experience, we believe the new series is also good. It is illegal in Chine to test the growing of this series, we shipped small quantity to foreign warehouses and offer special price for the first stock.

Thanks for your care and attention to this series.:thanks:

1 more question the eco 98 is 200w so 8x6 would be 48sqf witch would be way under the 50w sqf is it because it's different led? So watt doesn't matter

One pcs of ECO98 can cover 2'x3', 2pcs can cover 2'x6', 8pcs of ECO98 can cover 8'x6', due to my calculation mistake, I told you 4pcs can cover 8'x6', I am very sorry about it. When 8pcs of ECO98 used in 8'x6', it can achieve 35--36W/sf.

Hi Sara, I dont want to argue with you, I dont want to maybe get banned from this awesome forum. But, i will tell ya, to achieve great growth for flower phase, 500 par is borderline sufficient. This Eco98 at 6 INCHES, is only 371par, PER YOUR AD. The Mars300, WHICH, I love by the way, after I fixed the spectrum, is 335par at 18inches, ( Tested and true).

A PAR of 200 will barely veg a decent plant, and at 12inches, Your Eco98 is 247, PER YOUR AD.

So, now, knowing we have to lower the light to about, 6 inches to get hobby growth, it leaves the footprint at 20inx11in.

SO, You need 21 of these Eco98s in a 8x6 area. That is with 3 inch gaps between each light.

So, for $2,709 USD, you could have a successfull hobby grow in a 8x6 tent, decked out in Eco98s, using 4,032 wall watts.

If you go the 8pc Eco98 route, like you suggest, that will cover about 12sqft, leaving the other 36sqft WITH ABSOLUTELY NO LIGHT, AT ALL!!

Hi Sara, I dont want to argue with you, I dont want to maybe get banned from this awesome forum. But, i will tell ya, to achieve great growth for flower phase, 500 par is borderline sufficient. This Eco98 at 6 INCHES, is only 371par, PER YOUR AD. The Mars300, WHICH, I love by the way, after I fixed the spectrum, is 335par at 18inches, ( Tested and true).

A PAR of 200 will barely veg a decent plant, and at 12inches, Your Eco98 is 247, PER YOUR AD.

So, now, knowing we have to lower the light to about, 6 inches to get hobby growth, it leaves the footprint at 20inx11in.

SO, You need 21 of these Eco98s in a 8x6 area. That is with 3 inch gaps between each light.

So, for $2,709 USD, you could have a successfull hobby grow in a 8x6 tent, decked out in Eco98s, using 4,032 wall watts.

If you go the 8pc Eco98 route, like you suggest, that will cover about 12sqft, leaving the other 36sqft WITH ABSOLUTELY NO LIGHT, AT ALL!!
Lol u rock

Thanks for your suggestion,Mayne. Usually we recommend light as grow size or draw power not by PAR, because PAR affected by other factors. If we put light in tent to test PAR, PAR is higher or if we add more white, PAR will be higher.

8pcs of CO98 can cover 8'x6', about 37W/SF, each light can cover 2'x3'.

Whhhhattttt Doesssss A Yeeelllllowww Liiiiggghhttt Meeeaannn??

Do you ask yellow light?
All of mars hydro light have red, blue, IR, white, no yellow light.

I think yellow light does not work much for ladies growth

Back
Top Bottom