Maserati Rick's DWC Diablo OG Grow Journal 2011

I finally have updated pictures. Sorry about the nug pictures not being great. Once they start to swell I hope the pictures will improve.

LED/T5 GL60 Larry OG/Blue Dream 4 weeks in bloom on 1/19/2012

DSCN2074.jpg

DSCN2076.jpg

DSCN2075.jpg

600 Watt HPS Diablo OG 4 weeks in bloom on 1/19/2012

DSCN2081.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2078.jpg

DSCN2080.jpg

DSCN2079.jpg

holy shit!
thats the plant you had at first with the screen on it?! that big bushy bitch?!
DAMN!
that looks like a 50 year old branchy full shrub you would find somewhere like japan or something! huge. awesome looking stuff bro

holy shit!
thats the plant you had at first with the screen on it?! that big bushy bitch?!
DAMN!
that looks like a 50 year old branchy full shrub you would find somewhere like japan or something! huge. awesome looking stuff bro

yeah Pooh the plant is getting huge. It takes up the whole width of the 4X4
tent. I just added a 6 inch duct silencer from HTG it definitely did the job.

I also started using Hygrozyme like Preprodigy recommended. I will use it from start to finish from now on.
I had an epic fail and forgot to turn the air pump back on after i tested the PH. The water was not aerated for over 4 hours and you could tell it shocked the plant. Root rot started to set in and I went into recovery mode.
So first thing in the AM I went to my local hydro spot in Orange, CA and immediately added the hygrozyme after I cut off the damaged roots.

Today I checked the roots and noticed a large amount of new roots developing from the roots that were still attached.

Updated pictures will be up later on this week since today was the first day of the new semester.

I did a nutrient change to both plants.

Per Gallon I added:

HYGROZYME 6 ML
FloraGrow 5 ML
FloraMicro 5 ML
FloraBloom 10 ML
Diamond Nectar 5 ML
Liquid Koolbloom 5 ML
MagiCal 5 ML
Floralicious Plus 1 ML
FloraBlend 10 ML
Kushy Kush 5 ML

I got layed off last Thursday so now I have more time to dedicate to the girls. Finding a job will be a bitch but at least I'm going to school and after this semester I should be transferring to a 4 year school. :thumb:

2/13 did a nutrient change to both plants

:morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes:Per Gallon I added: :morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes:

HYGROZYME 6 ML
FloraGrow 5 ML
FloraMicro 5 ML
FloraBloom 10 ML
Diamond Nectar 5 ML
Liquid Koolbloom 5 ML
MagiCal 5 ML
Floralicious Plus 1 ML
FloraBlend 10 ML
Kushy Kush 5 ML

I will take pictures today once I get my digital camera charged enough to take pictures.

The t5 set up is really surprising me. :yummy::yummy::yummy:

DSCN20763.jpg

DSCN20743.jpg

DSCN21083.jpg

UPDATED PICTURES AS OF TODAY DAY 56 OF FLOWERING. I feel the spider mite problem early in flowering may have affected my yield on the Diablo OG. I will be cutting her down next Thursday 2/23/2012 which will be day 63 of flowering so it can dry by the weekend and I can trim it and jar it over the weekend.

I'm going to be moving the T5 set up into my closet so I can push it to the 70th day of flowering.

ENJOY:ganjamon:

DIABLO OG

DSCN20822.jpg

DSCN20855.jpg

DSCN20842.jpg

DSCN2087-1.jpg

DSCN20893.jpg

DSCN20885.jpg

DSCN20874.jpg

DSCN20864.jpg

DSCN20902.jpg

DSCN20912.jpg

DSCN20921.jpg

DSCN20942.jpg

DSCN20962.jpg

BLUE DREAM/LARRY OG

DSCN21084.jpg

DSCN21072.jpg

DSCN21061.jpg

DSCN21053.jpg

DSCN21033.jpg

DSCN21022.jpg

DSCN21014.jpg

DSCN20992.jpg

DSCN20971.jpg

Hey rick how did you hang those t5 lights in that tent. Things are looking great

Thanks for stopping by and checking my journal out.

I hang them from the same mounting point you woukd if ypu were setting them horizontally except I hook them up to risers and hang them vertically from the top of the tent frame.

Let me know if you need a few pictures.

Hello fellow 420magazine.com members.

I started flushing on Friday 2/24 at 6 PM and finished last night 2/26 at around 10 PM. So the Diablo OG flushed for a total of 52 hours. I flowered her for 66 days.

I moved the Larry OG/Blue Dream into the 600 Watt tent and she is on her second feeding of the Ripening feeding according to General Hydroponics Keep it Simple Recirculating Formula. Today is day 67 of bloom for her. I will start her 48 flush this week on day 68 so I can cut her down on day 70.

The LOG/BD is looking beastly. Trichome development is amazing.

I am really anxious to cut this girl down and begin my new grow with 4 pre-98 Bubba's and my 4 foot 8 bulb T5 light setup.

I will have pictures up later on tonight after class

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom