PanamaRed's Home Made DWC Grow Journal and Guide

I was just looking through your experiment thread. It's an insanely fun read. :goodjob:

I'm testing a method to increase and retain extreme amounts of purple pigmentation. Should be interesting to see what happens. :love:
WHY??? THC is the ONLY thing that is important. Pigmentation has to be at the bottom or close to it...If you want Purple...grow it. If you want Blue...grow it...I don't feel that you should worry about pigmentation in MHO :cheesygrinsmiley:

A) Because purple is the rarest naturally occurring color.
B) Because people pay more for purple Marijuana.
C) Because people are idiots.

THC is the ONLY thing that is important. Pigmentation has to be at the bottom or close to it...If you want Purple...grow it. If you want Blue...grow it...I don't feel that you should worry about pigmentation in MHO :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would agree but if this actually works I could naturally change the color of my marijuana on demand. As the United States continues to legalize marijuana a huge industry develop with it. I believe colored weed would likely become a premium novelty product.

Just sayin'.

:high-five:

its really a stupid long term goal but i personally am in love with the plant in general im not a stoner and smoke weed to get high (which i do on a regular basis ) im more of a enthusiest without the bad spelling i want to be able to immagrate to a country with more forward thinking so i can live the remander of my life in peace i am more than sutible for medical marijuana as i have anclosing big word spineabifita another big word and also a eye disorder which is very painfull which is a really good excuse i think anyway and i dont know about others with medical problems and there benifits of this amazing plant but for me it means the world its not so much the phisical pain relief more of a mental relief to just stop and slow down and just growing gives me that release in my own room where i can just constantly improve my grow etc and sometimes i spend that much time around them i forget that i have a bong waiting with a ps3 control and bf3 iots helps me be more motivated in every part of my life its a really big step forward watching the states slowly decriminalize this plant as it poses less of a threat than achohol and any mind altering drug its about time people started seeing us for the junk food with bongs and a movie at home with ya misses being less of a threat than being out in the city drinking fighting doing drugs etc i just dont see how binge drinking can be justified when the stats speak for themselves

Day 6: One seedling has really perked up while the other is struggling. I received my nutrients, TDS meter and ph kit.

photo_2311.jpg

photo_2411.jpg

Update:

NO3: 40 ppm
NO2: 0 ppm
Total Hardness: 112 ppm
Chlorine: 0 ppm
Total Alkalinity: 40 ppm
PH Range: 6.2-6.8

Has anyone ever had seedlings that seemed to suck up a TON of water? It's like they drank between 1/2 and 1 cup of water last night. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

Currently using floramicro and floragro for nutrients. 1/4 tsp per 1 gallon of feed.[/QUOTE

It could be evaporation or your plants really good root system

One question on the scrog, is it attached to the lid, or the bucket? Im asking because I just want to make sure your thinking of how your going to do res changes with that attached to the bucket. If its attached to the lid u should be good as long as the plants aren't too too big. Looks good though, great job!!

One question on the scrog, is it attached to the lid, or the bucket? Im asking because I just want to make sure your thinking of how your going to do res changes with that attached to the bucket. If its attached to the lid u should be good as long as the plants aren't too too big. Looks good though, great job!!

I just realized that this morning. :hmmmm:

Still trying to figure out a better way. Any suggestions?

I just realized that this morning. :hmmmm:

Still trying to figure out a better way. Any suggestions?

You would have to make a sleeve that you can put over the bucket that houses the screen and your lid. I was going to say cut another bucket down one side but then you have a lot of extra work to get the bottom out. I will keep thinking though and get back to you.

There u go, that's a good idea. I thought of the same thing, single plant individual scrogs. That was the one thing that was troubling me, I wasn't sure how I would be able to change the nute solution. The other way out is to put drains with valves on each, but then your more susceptible to leaks from the drain. Lots of people have drains with no problems though, so it's doable.

Back
Top Bottom