Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're are getting some great shots. It looks like you've been working with alternate lighting, and getting some gorgeous results. I always have a hard time deciding which ones will be my wallpaper...

(I'm telling you this here because my comments haven't been showing up in the photo gallery)

I also noticed a couple weeks back some play with silhouetting that I liked. The close-ups made it look all crystally in the background (from the unbelievable bud). I think I called it crystal forest.

Ever consider making a calendar or something -- Raise money for MJ awareness or something.

G,night

Thank you all REALLY....!
I have been so busy with pics and downloads and plants shit..
I can't hardly keep up with it all! So for the last 2 or 3 weeks now
MRS MV Grow Administrator has been helping me out with my post and posting in others threads for me, she really bailed my ass out on this 1 because she love me.... :biggrin: :smokin:
We talk about the grow and all the questions you guys/gals ask and 1 of us will answer you or maybe smokeymacpot will answer you but you will be answered in here and you have my word as a grower on that because you are important, and so is Cannabis Awareness!!
I will update my grow on Wednesday with pics and we have buds...! :allgood: :tommy:
Here is a plant that I have flowered 3 times now. It's a
White Widow and she will show off a little if you guys/gals don't mind...?
The smoke is fucking awesome, and she will go 1 more time in flowering after this ...
Oceangirl
You're are getting some great shots. It looks like you've been working with alternate lighting, and getting some gorgeous results. I always have a hard time deciding which ones will be my wallpaper...
Ever consider making a calendar or something -- Raise money for MJ awareness or something.

We have been talking about a calendar or website for a little while now. Wife is a little (well, alot actually) busy so she is trying to work out the details on those a little slower than we would like, but we are working on it and checking out all of our options. Thanks for the suggestion though - they all help.

MV.... :biggrin:

A Taste of Alaskan Style Homegrown

Come and Grow with Me - MV

138_2834411.jpg

14410.jpg

132_3824681.jpg

12610.jpg

Wow, man fucking A Class!!!! I want to eat my comp. screen. It must be so nice to wake up everyday with those babys in the place.

So why retire the white widow clones after 4 uses? I heard that they do get weaker after so many.

Thanks....I sometimes have that same problem too!!!

I have let some of them rotate thru about 7 times, but usually 4 on the average. And the different changes include larger buds, bigger stems and they become more potent.
And that ain't no shit either. The reason I only reveg a few times is that I like to rotate what I smoke. I usually have 4 different kinds at one time and they all have a variety of flavor and effects. After a while I like to smoke something different, so that's why I rotate the diff. strains around. Besides, I like to try out different methods on each kind to see if I can make changes to the plant or make a better smoke. Who knows I might figure out a whole new strain or way of growing!
The possibilities............ are endless!

Come Grow with Me....MV

it's almost 5 in the morning, can't sleep, had nothing to smoke today (expect damn ciggies), and here I am looking at those fucking awesome pics... if my plants weren't so small I'd eat them arggggh

I got some new pics in but got to wait to get them ok'd and I will update my grow tomm...
and these bitches jumped to 2 feet fast and buds now....
These plants will be really nice...
I will download them tomm first thing and update then,but I got 20 some new bud shot in and these are really nice closeups shot.... :icon_cool

Thank you
MV... :smokin:

I shot these photos at night with 1 light on in my house at 2:00am and maxed out my zoom and my power on my 4mp camera and I had it set on natural light setting "cool" it all has to do with light setting and shades,....I haven't put a shot in from my new cam in yet it will take me some time to get used to it...It is not a point and shoot camera and it is a touchy bitch...!

Enjoy all... :biggrin:

MV... :smokin:

1582.jpg

1591.jpg

1573.jpg

15310.jpg

16111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom