Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Asmodai said:
I just uploaded one of them, didn't want to make the quality too crappy...

Your pic look fine Bro and also your plant too bigger pot and more light, that all you need... :biggrin:
You will only see my plants in 2 1/2 or 5 gl buckets...
I don't care for the 2 1/2 gl buckets but they will work fine you need room for the roots to grow, if the roots grow you can bet your ass the plant will grow..
See what I am getting at Asmodai... :hmmmm:
I will have more of a write up later today for you and anybody els that would like to see it on this ROOT ROOM & LIGHT... :hmmmm:
If you don't have EATHER 1 you don't have a plants long.... :hmmmm:

Dr.MV & Smokeymacpot...! :smokin: :smokin:

what I meant is I only uploaded 1 pic, there's a 100ks limit to all pics u can upload this way to the site.
and the plant in the pic is not the one worrying me so much cos it only has a the bottom leaves dry and looks pretty green otherwise... the other one is just the same but it's smaller and looks palish overall (tho I planted it first in a bigger pot).

lol noooo
I got 2 plants.

1 in a big pot <-- planted this one first, but it's smaller and looks like crap
1 in a small pot <-- planted this one 1 week later, it's bigger a looks healthier

They both have some dry leaves (starting from the bottom) but the first one is paler and is growing slower. The only difference is the pot.

Should I just wait a few more weeks?

Pay attention now! This is like school.

I am the teacher.

You are the student.

If you do not pay attention - you get an "F".

I have said you need a bigger container for your 1 plant AND you need more light on both plants. If they are in the same kind of dirt, your container may have been dirty. If you are not feeding it nutrients, then please start. This promotes better health to your plant. Ok, I hope you took notes cuz there is a final test at the end!!
Here are our seedling, I wiil do the update later today...
Fuck this I am going looking 4 the MV gang... :hmmmm:

smokeymacpot & Hash I shouldn't say this but I will fuck it....
I have my own website for hunting and fishing with pics and kill shot like me with a 70" bull moose or better yet me with a 8ft brown or me with 30lb to 50lb kingsalmon or me with a 10"Mt Goat but it show my face in the shot and that will never happen here with me and there is NO talking about cannabis at at all on that site bros get with MRS MV and she will hook you up

MV... :smokin:
I am a strate shooting mother fucker and I don't talk shit....

"It aint bragging mother fucker,If you can back it up...!"

31310.JPG

31210.JPG

31110.JPG

182MVSStreetGang.jpg

those bears look great, go mv street gang lol :allgood:

the weird thing is that the plant in the smaller (and dirty container) is doing better than the one in the bigger (and new pot). I'll change the other one to a bigger pot soon (as soon as I buy it). I believe the dirt I used has some built-in nutrients and a little compost.

what kind of nutrients should I add? I've been told to get guano over here...

as for the light it's not really an option, it can't look like a grow, my sis would get pissed (very pissed)

thx :grinjoint:

Asmodai
Growing is really easy you make it as hard as you want.....I grow alot and I work very hard at it but you don't haft to but again my plants look better then most growers because of the time I put in on them....
I love growing Cannabis and photos to me they go together hand in hand.....
If you need any help please feel free to ask in my Grow Journal at any time Bro....

MV.... :smokin:
PS:
The street gang still lives "fuckers" :hmmmm:

Hey MV, & SMokey I am about to order from Gypsy, Does he accept mail-orders? anything else I should know? And what do you think NL OR WW

yeah i am pretty sure he does. just order and it should tell you an address for the mo. NL and WW are both good strains its hard for me to choose too. NL is easy for new growers i know that maybe ww too.

Hey MV, & SMokey I am about to order from Gypsy, Does he accept mail-orders? anything else I should know? And what do you think NL OR WW

I think so but you should emil them and ask first....
what seeds yes I know W/W or NL by WHO....?
African Seeds
Black Label Seeds
BOG Seeds
Cali Kush Seeds
Canna BioGen
Dutch Passion Feminised
Dutch Passion Standard
Female Seeds
Flying Dutchmen
G13 Collection
High Quality Feminised
High Quality Standard
Homegrown Fantaseeds
Kush Collection
Magus Genetics
Nirvana Seeds Standard
Paradise Seeds
Positronics
Reeferman Seeds
Reservoir Seeds
Sagarmatha Seeds
Sativa Seedbank Feminised
Sativa Seedbank Standard
Sensi Seeds
Serious Seeds
Soma Seeds Standard
Somas G13 Collection
The GN Collection
THSeeds
White Label

Now that a big fucking seedlist...! :biggrin:

MV... :smokin:

White Widow Female Seeds

420MV3331.jpg

Dutch Passion Feminised-Skunk#11

2971.jpg

Dutch Passion Feminised-Khola

2801.jpg

Ahhhh that Dutch Passion looks great,

It doesn'r mention from who, they are under Female.

Also if not sure about money order, how else without using credit card can I purchase them?

Dutch Passion Feminised
Female Seeds
Both are top of the line seeds but they cost more now I see...
I like them both alot these Grapefruit - Female and Skunk Special - Female are fucking nice I can't wait to see them done these will be some of my nicest plants ever some fatass colas ;)

MV...

email them and ask your question it will only take 24 hours to get your answer bro...

Back
Top Bottom