Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hash said:
Also if not sure about money order, how else without using credit card can I purchase them?
Bankcard/checkcard, check, mo, just dont send cash!! If your worried about what the bank statement will say or your CC receipt - dont.....they are very discreet (it wont say CANNABIS SEEDS or shit like that) and packaging is also discreet. Very inventive also!! My packaging was pretty cool and I almost threw it away cuz I thought it was some joke. :hmmmm: Good thing I didn't!!

If you have no CC then use check or MO, they accept both and there should be a form to print out to mail it in. If you have any problems let me know and I will see what I can do to help.

MRS MV... :smokin:

yeah make sure you just dont throw it away. there is alot of weird ways they send them. just think about it and youll know were they are at. i think you can also use cashiers check. i wouldnt send cash either becuase some one might steal it and what not.

Grapefruit is way behind all the others in flowering son of a bitch...!
and yes, I know why... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

3401.jpg

3391.jpg

3381.jpg

3371.jpg

3322.jpg

i meant, did you take a roadtrip and plant those along the way, because you already got a shitload at your house? orw aht. then you went back on this roadtrip to take pics of them?

This is where the Grapefruit is at now. It's maturing a little slower than the White Widow, but it's looking tastier every day. So this will be the last plant to be done in our grow. It looks like it is behind by about 2 months, maybe 3, and I thought I was going to run out of budding plants, but not for a while now! I am looking at some options for what kind to try next! :hmmmm:

3591.jpg

3601.jpg

3621.jpg

3632.jpg

Thank You

MV... :smokin:

Zeke said:
i meant, did you take a roadtrip and plant those along the way, because you already got a shitload at your house? orw aht. then you went back on this roadtrip to take pics of them?
I knew what you meant, I just didn't say it right.

But anyhow, me and MRS MV went for a ride with the ladies and took them on an outing. Those are pics of where we went with the little ladies posing for us. I had a whole lot of fun, surrounded by women, who wouldn't have! :hmmmm:

Thank You

MV :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom