Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
j842p
I really don't like to talk about my personal life but ok.
Everyday is different I live in a small village here in Alaska 1500 in the winter and 8000 in the summer..
I am a fishing&hunting guide here.
I work when I want and I do other things too.
In the winnter there is nothing to do but grow and smoke and go kill something no matter what it is: deer/bears/sea otters/seals ECT..!
So some of my friends that fish for a living or whatever, that don't do well that year are broke, so we go hunting and fishing on their boats while it's daylight. Right now we get 8 1/2 hours of daylight a day and it's getting longer every day now. We go hunting on snowmobiles or 4 wheelers whatever, anyways it is no less then a 1/4 for 5 hours...(lol)
A day like that would be no less then 1/2oz day..
I don't drink and all my friends are sober, none of them drink but we sure smoke ALOT...!
They're too lazy to grow or there wife will bitch at them ECT...
When they got pot we smoke theirs too,
Ok get the picture we smoke we don't drink it's alot more fun that way and safer too...!
Thank you
Matanuska Valley

Fuck yea MV, im an outdoorsmen myself, but Alaska is a true beauty.

Also I'm going to order the seeds from that site you recomended (seedsdirect)
Im going with your advice and getting the White Whidow and Grapefruit, lets just hope it gets to me fine and is good for beginners

ok now im just makin this post to eliminate the devil #

Yes it is Hash and thank you for everything with the poll gypsy is really good people he will take care of you...
I have so many pictures of Alaska it is true beauty...!
If it be animals kills or Glacier shots lol damn almost for got the bud shots.
I got somewhere around 4000 pics now...
I like to take photos good 1's I send them to my kids in Michigan they love them...

MV hey man, how many watts is your setup?? looks real nice

and if you've harvested them already, how much did you yield from all those plants in that picture? looks REAL nice :grinjoint:

I got some new pics they will be out maybe today check them out...
I will give a list of my grow stuff....
8 four foot floros...
4 timers...
4 fans...
1 400watts MH...
1 400watts HPS...
4 power sticks with brakers in them...
4 extension cords and a big fucking electric BILL...!
3 temperature gauges or a way to check room temp - I have 3 temp gauges because I have 3 rooms. I Try and keep them between 73-85. I like to run the higher end of the 70's and the low end of 80's with high humidity.

Here is my grow room emptied out..
I had to clean it out and the floor...
I have 3 rooms like this 1..
One for veg and clones and er-veg plants...
One for flowering only...
The other room is back up but all 3 are set up the same way...

420_mv112.jpg

420_mv88.jpg

Can I smoke more yes....Do I, Sometimes...
I do but I dont like to because it burns me out and I forget what the fuck I am doing or what I have done... Like today I found a Hermaphrodite and I almost fucked my grow up for real..The only way I caught it, was editing pics sitting here smoking weed and look at my buds shots and almost shit my pants when I saw it..!
I will post the pics after I download them here...

MatanuskaValley said:
j842p
I really don't like to talk about my personal life but ok.
Everyday is different I live in a small village here in Alaska 1500 in the winter and 8000 in the summer..
I am a fishing&hunting guide here.
I work when I want and I do other things too.
In the winnter there is nothing to do but grow and smoke and go kill something no matter what it is: deer/bears/sea otters/seals ECT..!
So some of my friends that fish for a living or whatever, that don't do well that year are broke, so we go hunting and fishing on their boats while it's daylight. Right now we get 8 1/2 hours of daylight a day and it's getting longer every day now. We go hunting on snowmobiles or 4 wheelers whatever, anyways it is no less then a 1/4 for 5 hours...(lol)
A day like that would be no less then 1/2oz day..
I don't drink and all my friends are sober, none of them drink but we sure smoke ALOT...!
They're too lazy to grow or there wife will bitch at them ECT...
When they got pot we smoke theirs too,
Ok get the picture we smoke we don't drink it's alot more fun that way and safer too...!
Thank you
Matanuska Valley
Dude, don't take it personal...
Just you can't imagine how many little kids we get on this site that are all like "YOZ I smokes da kronix! about 1 pound a day 3very dayzzzorz!> lOLZ~~!@!"
Well not really, but I have seen some...

Depends on if you lived in Indiana, i'd say WHite WidOw, i cant belive sit in these forums all day n shit, when do you people have time to live the high liofe

Back
Top Bottom