Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HOORAY!!! I know I'm not alone when I say can't wait to see 'em all!!

I'm glad that Grapefruit is still in second place! LoL

Strong smell, Is a very nice way to put it.!
I have flowered these DPF skunk#11 FIVE times now.....!
This will make it 6 times now....!
The same plants everytime my wife bitches about it's "Strong smell"....!
It's ok when she is smoking a joint or sucking on the end of the bong tho...!
Women got to bitch about something you know....!

420_mv911.jpg

Thank you
MV.......

1.Yes i will give detailed instructions.
2.I will germinate the seeds for 2 to 5 days some where in there and yes when I plant them in the dirt 2 weeks from that date they will go in flowering 12/12 they will grow 50 to 60cm about 2 feet tall in that ballpark and have buds about the size of pop cans when done on top.
Side buds will very "quarter or fiftycent piece size" somewhere in there.
As far as yeild 1/2oz to 3/4 of oz pre plant... somewhere in there it's so hard to tell untill I see the plant growing but in that ballpark tho
hope this helps you...
MV
6 New photos downloading now as I write this and this is what they will look like or close to it...
Thank you.

You're not only living the american dream dude, but everyone who knows what good in life is dream! Respect :)

All I can say is wow!!!! I will strive to have a setup like that some day after college and once I have my own house. I just have to wait. In the mean time I would like to learn as much as I can about growing, so once I can I will know what to do. So pleace share any info that you'd like to I am always listening.

Please give me a few days to put everything together.
Thank you,
I have only had 10 hours sleep in 4 days now, Doing so much shit at 1 time lol but here is A few pics to tie you over, , I really need some sleep and then I will nock this out but here u go 4 now!
Thank you,To all of you that voted :adore:
MV... :smokin:
Sexy Vexy :smokin:
TokinpunkGurl :headbanger:
This will be fun...!

420_mv_1541.jpg

420_mv1631.jpg

420_mv1442.jpg

I am really sorry that I am not up to speed with all my pics but they are short a mod..I hear in pictures...?
I aint helping by downloading 15 to 30 pics at a shot but if it's what you guys/gals want to see, well I am willing to help in anyway that I can......
If they - "420" or you, the readers, want me to stop downloading pics I will...
I just know it's really hard on them with me downloading a shit load of pics..!
I sit here with a bong or joint,with about 300 pics of mine on a rolodex and get fried, fuck it's better than TV because there all mine pics....!
I need some help with a pic in 420 gallery the pic was taken somewhere around 12/13/04 the bud is red, it looked fucking awesome and who ever took the pic didn't do the plant any justice. If it is real, and I believe it is, and if I can find out what kind it is, I will grow one and then I can show 420 and you guys/gals the BEST bud shot you have ever saw....!

Aww, thanks for the pic!! I'm going to use it as my desktop on my computer :biggrin:

YAY!! I'm glad that Grapefruit is one of the one's you'll be "showcasing".... this is going to be SO exciting, getting to watch the two different strains grow!!!!

And you DEFINITLY need to continue posting your mouth-watering pictures! If it became a space issue, I'd definitly stop posting my pics in favour of yours ;)

Germinating Marijuana Seeds
First I soak my seeds for 8 to 12 hours in darkness in clear glass jars in
2 inches of water and put it in a warm spot 70 to 80 is ideal temperature but not hotter then 80...!

Water is essential here, for as soon as the seeds has absorbed a sufficient amount of water, the seeds begins to form there root system. next I put it in paper towles and then put it back in it's warm spot .
This is where it breaks through its shell. There are various possibilities for the process of germinating....
Pre-soaking - Paper towles work best for me, Put the seeds on paper towles and then put a layer of Paper towles on top of the seeds., Then put the seeds back in darkness and the environment remains moist at all time but not standing water..! Check the seeds every day, sprinkle the paper towles if necessary and carefully transplant the seeds when they open and the tip of the root becomes visible 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
When all this above is accomplished we will be ready to plant OUR seeds
THANH YOU
MV...

000_65011.jpg

000_65071.jpg

000_65111.jpg

000_65151.jpg

000b66401.jpg

000b65601.jpg

000_65171.jpg

Do you know Eddy Lepp? I have a friend that moved to Cali over the summer last year and he helped Eddy harvest his crop. He had some very good stuff!!! You have some very good stuff!!!

Hmm MV i'm going to move this to the grow forum now that its a grow guide, no rush just letting you know

I Love Your Mother Fuckin Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom