Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Hey MV, I'm in no way insinuating that you don't have the MTF. I'm stoked as can be to hear that it's still alive...and that you have some growing. I haven't had your level of luck in finding it...yet...though the search will continue!:thumb:

It's about relationships. And that's how you know it the real thing. Because your friend told you so. Those males would have been a real find where I come from. And there would be a Mv x kush rocking our private reserve. Maybe a Mv x jackher.

Dont worry MV, you take some of the best pics of the best buds I have ever dreamed about and the standard I hope to grow like. When I reference to "The Shit", this is it!! I can recognize time, money, and experience in quality results and that is something that demands respect. We are all jealous, some just handle it the wrong way. Excellent job!

Matanuska ThunderFuck

Trichome Yoda Didn't think you was insinuating me. I was board and wanted to talk, so I did and its all good bro...:high-five:
FrankFoster ((relationships)) maybe you just haft to know who you are dealing with like on here, any body can be a cop and I trust no 1 ass but mine...! as far as the males go, you never know about a new strain or 2 just may come up in a few years, nothing happen over nite...:scratchinghead:
Clintboxer its all good an as above, I trust know 1 on here and you shouldn't either but Thank you for the complements...:love:

MV... :green_heart:

Matanuska.JPG

Matanuska_1_.JPG

Matanuska_2_.JPG

Trust is a funny thing. Since I live in a place where I'm allowed to grow for personal use, I don't sweat it very much. Then again, if I was pulling pounds instead of a few ounces every 10 weeks, I would be greatly concerned. I posted on -------- for a few grows (with journals) and met a few folks from the forum. One of the guys I got along well with lived 5 houses down on the same street.

I'm still searching all the bags around for a bit of MTF. Maybe some will make it to Eagle River one of these years.

Cheers!

It's great to know that a few old timers kept it alive.

Thank you Both, I wish all 420 members Happy Thanksgiving ...:party:
I have another Question on what a person thinks about Cross Breeding...?:thumb:
Here you go please When and why When is the best time to cross a plant as soon as it go's in to flowering or wait a little while or wait until after your bud is done flowering, so you don't jack off your crop and time with a S*** load of seeds when you only need 20 or 40 seeds to just keep it a live and can go on breeding with the strain... :circle-of-love:
If you know what I am talking about, I would really like to here what you think on this...:Namaste:
To me there is know Right or Wrong answer to this Question...:thanks:

MV... :yummy:

I do it as early as possible as the first couple of times produced seeds that were not pretty and dark. Since changing up, the germination rate has increased dramatically. I also use afew bud that are much lower on the plant (and a tiny paintbrush).

Thank you Wingman420...:thanks:
Ok here you go...:love:
Here we are @ week 16 on all 3 plants in flowering @ week 8 I chopped all main bud off but for 1 plant and pollinated all plants small buds...
they are on 8/16 light cut them back from 12/12 3 weeks ago's...
I am after the seeds **** the weed...:thumb:

MV...:peace:

Grapefruit Diesel
Grapefruit_Diesel13.JPG

Rock lock
Rock-lock_1.JPG

Celtic Hash

Celtic_Hash12.JPG

No Four strain are done, waiting on these 3 to finish. all were crossed with MTF...:reading420magazine:
Just didn't want to jack off all the bud so I chopped @ week 8 and really didn't know if it would work, the way I did it. It did and I must say it worked well all so...
So when these finished,Yes I will start on the new strains growing...:high-five:

MV...:popcorn:

nice MV :) what do u think of the rock lock ? i got a freebie of it and wanted to see what ur thoughts were on it ? I am almost done with the Strawberry D, looks as if i may have got the flush time done a wk early but better safe then sorry :) i cleared some of my bottom branches out and gonna let the upper half go a couple more days. How is the weather up there ? My friend just got his papers and the army wants him to move up there :) He did 2 deployments to Afghanistan got home a yr ago N now they want him to move from tenn. His wife seems thrilled, I asked if they would stuff me in the trunk :) i would love to live up there ;) any how looking good MV, how the wife doing ?

rock lock is good smoke, I had lots of stem stretch tho and its was fast growing plant lean more on the Sativa side large crystal covered buds tho...
That is why I pick it to cross with my MTF. my MTF is all Indica 100% no stretch @ all in flowering so we will see...:high-five:
As the weather go, LMAO... lots of snow about 5 to 6 feet here, cool loving it...
snowing now and a big grin from ear to ear. I will take 20 feet of that shit and still grin, most people can't Handel it like that. I say lets go camping 4 real...!:love:

MV...:popcorn:

You have a 420 day basementdwell:thumb:

What you said, has been eating @ me..?
Well are they ok...?
I cut 2 MTF seeds off 3 Rock Lock seeds off and 2 Celtic Hash seeds off out of 7 seeds 4 have popped open.
The MTF shells casing are really hard, so I cracked the 2 open today...
The 4 seeds I will plant in a day or so and we will see...
All 7 seeds were only in paper towel less then 1 day today @ 6 pm so thery were fast to open so far...

MV...

test_grow.JPG

Back
Top Bottom