Max's PC Grow Box Journal - 2013

Hey guys so as promised before i head to uni here are the ladies after a day of nutes.

Euphoria:
April_18th_1.JPG
April_18th_2.JPG
April_18th_3.JPG

Chronic
April_18th_4.JPG
April_18th_5.JPG
April_18th_6.JPG
April_18th_7.JPG
April_18th_8.JPG

Together
April_18th_9.JPG
April_18th_10.JPG

Will probably need to do some more LSTing or adjusting of the LSTs like i have been doing with the chronic of just moving it further along the front beauty of this LSTing method adjustments are so easy.

Thanks man might have to look into the idea i had to increase space in there a bit sooner than i thought. Will see next week how it looks if it looks like i need space at the end of next week modifications coming in ahead of schedule.

Thanks for the kindness Mr. Mono. I am keeping the LST to a maximum to keep them down low and stretching the length of the case. :)

good stuff man! like you said keep up with your lst your geting it hard, and if you havnt already (hard to remember whos journal is doing wat sometimes) go to a 12/12 because remember they grow 2x-3x there size in flower so you dont want to loose out because its to fat haha

:goodjob:

Thanks guys.
@ jlt1202 - they are already on 12/12 they have been for 10 days now. hence why their growing so fast.

LSTing ive done some today. had to cut a leaf away as it was blocking too much light. i didnt have to do much on the chronic just a slight shift, but the Euforia is so much cleaner now more light going everywhere. will post a pic in a sec. got to head to uni now.

okay so heres what im thinking for space expansion.

cut the floor out in the dimensions of the pot just under the lip so that kinda seals the bottom off.
attach wheels to the case for ground clearance and the dropped pot through case bottom, this will free of an additional 4-5 inches and thats a lot in such a dimensions. it would free up roughly a working area of (W) 266 x (H) 598 x (D) 628 mm and that aint too bad with some good LST going which i think im not doing a bad job at for a first timer would be even easier if i start off from seed.

oh and i did another dumbass error in buying canna terra veg lol as i was in a rush and fed them that which is still okay into the second week into flowering. but i'll get the flowering one tomorrow for their next dose of yum yum.

so not such a big deal but still fml sometimes. :p

Here are a few picture updates of the girls. The chronic has developed a large branch thats tall as a motherf.... the euforia on the other hand is looking odd in my opinion. anyways enjoy :) were on 2 weeks flowering today.

April 21st
April_21st_1.JPG
April_21st_2.JPG
April_21st_3.JPG
April_21st_4.JPG
April_21st_5.JPG
April_21st_6.JPG

April 22nd
April_22nd_1.JPG
April_22nd_2.JPG
April_22nd_3.JPG
April_22nd_4.JPG