Enjoy

May_5th_1.JPG
May_5th_2.JPG
May_5th_3.JPG
May_5th_4.JPG
May_5th_5.JPG
May_5th_6.JPG
May_5th_7.JPG

Getting kinda crowded on one level thinking of cutting some leafs off. Any Suggestions?

Decided to do some work on the plants no cuttings just adjustments.
Did some super cropping on some of them or well i got carried away and did most of the branches, after seeing what happened to the little chronic branch that shot up after the process i decided to do it again to give the branches some more growth :p hopefully increase yield too. I also adjusted some of the LSTing to bring the two main stems down a bit and forward. Enjoy the work done :)

On this one you can see where i first super cropped the branch of the chronic nice bulge in the stem
May_5th_10.JPG
May_5th_11.JPG

May_5th_15.JPG

May_5th_12.JPG

The main cola I guess from the chronic.
May_5th_13.JPG
May_5th_14.JPG
May_5th_8.JPG
May_5th_9.JPG

I've been thinking Bout it a lot seeing as I want to get more light to the buds but also a lot of the notes are the leaves so I'm kinda iffy about it. I take leaves from time to time that may be getting in the way of stuff. But yeah thinking of doing some in the coming week or so. Ill see how it goes but I've managed to exposeallthe buds so yeah let's see what surprised next weeks has for us.

Cant wait to see. Due to some serious MG overload, I cut several fan leaves off just below the branch to about 3/8" and within 3 days it was like the plants "turned off" the cut part. They withered up and fell off as if the plant redirected the energy it was using to keep the fan leaves alive. Having said that, my plants were in critical condition combared to your healthy girls.

Vey nice. Aggressive on the supercrop, i like it! Have you considered some defoliation? Ive never tried it (super noob) but there are alot of journals here that swear by it.

Would you happen to have any links to some of the journals that show the differences and steps they take im new to the whole growing too so id like to know any advise there is out there on the subject as I am baffled by which to cut and which to keep. Seeing as space is limited I would like to have as much light getting to them buds as possible but of course keeping them as healthy as possible.

I just saw that I got the date wrong on the last post that was the 3rd todays the 5th :)
The chronic's trics. are starting to get brown, is it supposed to be happening that soon? (see pics below)

Chronic

May_5th_16.JPG

Starting to get some signs of frosting
May_5th_21.JPG
May_5th_31.JPG

On the right is the main branch on the left top is the LST branch thats coming off the back.
May_5th_41.JPG
May_5th_51.JPG

Euforia

May_5th_61.JPG
May_5th_71.JPG
May_5th_81.JPG
May_5th_91.JPG
May_5th_101.JPG

Here are a couple good ones imo.
Bassman Strips The Kosher Kush! Hi-Defoliation - DWC-RDWC - 1K Watts Of Madness!
The Naked Blue Mystic - Defoliation & LST
Growing Consensus Synopsis Paper

From what Ive read, any leaf thats not a top, or first set of fans under immerging top can be cut. Getting light on the bud sites is paramount. But these should help you draw your own conclusions. From the supercrop, I can tell you arent scared of shaking the ladies up. :popcorn:

Thanks a lot for the links man. Very much appreciated. Rep +

I've been going back and forth today to have a look and think about the plants. I have finally gotten to the point where i convinced myself to cut some leafs here and there. Going to see how the ladies react. Also I watered them today with normal water no nutes, anyways enjoy the Pics Below of some after shots.

Let me know if i did :thumb: or :oops:

Group Pic
May_5th_Triming1.JPG

Chronic From Above-ish
May_5th_Triming3.JPG

Euforia From Above-ish
May_5th_Triming2.JPG

Trimmings
May_5th_Triming4.JPG

Max I wouldn't worry about a trim. Iv got 2 plants in a scrog in my journal and I have been removing a few fan leafs probably every other day. A lot say tnot to do it but when growing with cfls like us I think its a must. I personaly swear by it now. The growth I notice the day after a trim is great

Thanks man. Nah I dont want to torment them they get enough of a work out from the LST and the supercroping, and the occasional leaf picking. If i see the need to get rid of more I will do so in due time. But for the moment i think its fine.

@AleX Cool im thinking of possibly combining the next grow with a scrog but ill have to see and get more info on the whole process of scrogs seeing as im stretching the plants along the bottom of the case. Next grow is going to be Much easier and i hope beastlier with just one plant but LST it across the whole bed of the case and then have it stretch up as well. Seeing how well the chronic handles the stretch id have to get a strain that grows similar to it. but that's in time to come. Ill likely do more removal of fan leaves later on but im sure ill have to do more on the euforia which is like a little bush as it seems that there are two splits in most beaches where they shot out and grew real close to one another.

Back
Top Bottom