Max's PC Grow Box Journal - 2013

Watching Troy ATM so maybe be a bit distracted writing just FYI.

Thoughts on the grow well there is quite a bit. Ill start off with this.

I love weed and I love being creative and doing DIY kind of things. So this project is like a little wet dream. I love the fact that these plants grow this fast and the fact that they are absolutely beautiful is just really the greatest bonus out of the whole thing.

That said from the start till now I've gained quite a lot of knowledge that I didn't have before and there are a few improvements that I am looking forward to doing once this grow is done. But so far the build and helpfulness I have gotten have made it really easy I'm hoping that having had the case door open for a few secs once flowering has not had an effects nd turned them to hermis.

Yeah I dono besides that its all good. Curious on how much longer I can expect the plants to grow just because I'd love to know

Oh and thanks btw :)

Hmm been doing some reading turns out that there is little grow after 21 days so I guess I can think about spacing out the plants better seeing as there won't be much growth anymore damn haha was hoping for more growth. But that's okay for next time I will be leaving her in veg for a lot longer. Starting to think about what strain but there are so many options out there. I'd really like something fruity, fairly strong and with a bit of sativa in it. Any recommendations that would suit my grow box would be awesome.

Starting to think about what strain but there are so many options out there. I'd really like something fruity, fairly strong and with a bit of sativa in it. Any recommendations that would suit my grow box would be awesome.

Super lemmon haze seems to tick ya boxes :)

So after looking and doing some reading last night I was confident in doing trimmings and did some more today and opened up the plants with some adjustments and more LST.

Enjoy:
May_6th_1.JPG
May_6th_2.JPG
May_6th_3.JPG
May_6th_4.JPG
May_6th_5.JPG
May_6th_6.JPG
May_6th_7.JPG
May_6th_8.JPG

Can't see, to find a super lemon haze they've got a lemon haze. Not sure if I can post a link but this is the site that has a store here where I get my supplies. But here's the link Greenhouse Lemon Skunk Seeds - Hanf & Hanf - Headshop - Growshop - Smartshop - Hanfshop - Hanfstecklinge - Hanfsamen

Hey max the super lemmon haze is by greenhouse seeds company it has won numerous awards I think it was cannabis cup winner 2008.
I sourced mine from one of 420s sponsers. Female Seeds - Buy feminised cannabis seeds this is who I have always used delivery within 2 days and u always get a free seed or 2 this tike a was sent a feminized pepper jack seed free. I am in the uk so this seed shop is great for me

Your grow is loking super amazing since ur latest trim :) the girls will be 100% thankful of the new usable light theyl be getting

Thanks a lot guys, two is cool and all but I'd like to get a larger yield next time round so I'm planing to have quite a decent sized plant next time round with loads of LST to get it fat and long :p the super lemon haze sound like just the plant I want to get did some reading on it super stoked on getting it. I did a bit more messing about with the ladies taped some of the smaller fan leaves coming of the back of the branch of the chronic taped that to the side of the case to give the lower buds more light Nd moved a few others around a bit more. Tomorrow or the next day they'll get their next feed of nurse again as last feeding was just plain water. Will post pics with further developments.

Thanks a lot guys, two is cool and all but I'd like to get a larger yield next time round so I'm planing to have quite a decent sized plant next time round with loads of LST to get it fat and long :p the super lemon haze sound like just the plant I want to get did some reading on it super stoked on getting it. I did a bit more messing about with the ladies taped some of the smaller fan leaves coming of the back of the branch of the chronic taped that to the side of the case to give the lower buds more light Nd moved a few others around a bit more. Tomorrow or the next day they'll get their next feed of nurse again as last feeding was just plain water. Will post pics with further developments.

My super lemmon is taking realy well to scrog so I'm sure it would suit your plans :)
Looking at your grow so far I'm thinking your going to yield very well for the amount of light u have
Cola's all over soon be packing on the grams

My super lemmon is taking realy well to scrog so I'm sure it would suit your plans :)
Looking at your grow so far I'm thinking your going to yield very well for the amount of light u have
Cola's all over soon be packing on the grams

IF as you say it happens id be super stoked on that. Also what shrimp said, if there is growth id be very happy. how much in dry weight would you guys estimate id be able to get if all goes well

IF as you say it happens id be super stoked on that. Also what shrimp said, if there is growth id be very happy. how much in dry weight would you guys estimate id be able to get if all goes well

Well max my usual benchkark is 0.5 gram per actual watt of light. Often iv not hit that and once iv exeeded it. I think its common for small stealth grows like yours to pass the 0.5g/pw benchmark.
So what is your total wattage I see at the begining it was 75 watt so my benchmark would of been 32.5g which I'm sure is more than do able. Iv read all though your grow the other day and I cant remember if uv added any more light.
Id aim for a shade over 0.5g/pw with the amount of lst uv done

Just my opinion though I don't claim to be an expert and some would say the 0.5 is less achivable using cfl than hps.
My current grow will have 410watts in flowering. My aim is around 0.35g/pw if I pull 120g I'll be super happy.
That said though I only grow for my own supply and for pals to pop around for a smoke with me so I'm more about quality nowa days

Sorry about ranting on on ur thread I get verry chatty after a good smoke :)

No man its all good rant away i always love a good rant. I am a fan of them myself haha specially after a good sativa :p

I am hoping for 30g mark id be very happy with that. For my next grow ill be doing various changes to the case like getting mylar or whatever its called, getting 2 higher watts lights for the mids and having 6 lights possibly or just a larger W light for the center. For the next grow im really going to be wanting to push the maximum amount of space out of this case im going to be aiming at a minimum of 50g, ill also be adding a second push fan into the mix for the lower levels of the plants and adding a switch so that i can turn it off in the early stages where there isnt the need for much more air once she gets bushy then ill be able to add more air if need be. DId some readding and looking at the super lemon haze and its really got my attention now. It looks like the perfect plant to grow in this case as it gets a large central cola and the buds coming of the branches get really nice big and chunky too.

Well I gave the plants some water with floral nutes today and got some pics for you to look at after some more trimmings and a bit more adjusting :)

Every set of piks is looking great max. I think looking at your setup uv realy maxamised ur potential with ur lst.
The idea of more lighting next grow is good more equalls more doesn't it :) just temps in small spaces can be a twat.
How long do u have left of flowering?
Mylar is great. Very good product. Mine has a diamond type pattern inprinted on it and it holds no heat at all but reflects so well
On some of my piks u can see it on my walls. £1.99 per sq/metre at my hydro shop
But given ur equipment/and grow space id be totaly happy with what uv got there. Almost makes me think about sectioning 3-4 spaces like urs off nd growin 3-4 strains. Only thing I would tweak for now if u had a couple hours would be a miniture reflector u could move down closer to ur buds

So regarding the temps if i get bigger bulbs, i dont see this a problem as i mentioned i will be adding a second fan. Secondly in the first pic uploaded today you can see a small black fan there that is in loop with the lights and since ive added that the plants are cruising at a steady sexy 28 degrees. I dont know humidity i dont think its very high but ill be investing in a digital thermo/humid thing for the next grow so i can see temps at night as well. Also will allow me to check if i need to switch the second fan on then seeing as ill be growing one big plant in there bent over kinda like a Z where the bottem would be the stem and roots and the top would be a nice massive cola aiming at around 25-35cm cola if i get the veg time perfect. I'll be redoing the whole interior of the case and making it as neat and user friendly as possible, also i want the most ease of access to working with the plant as atm its not the easiest thing to get the LST right but i think im doing pretty well. Going for the whole bonsai concept haha.

Anyways ill post some more pics of them once there;s a bit more of a development :)

The Chronic has 20 days left thats the minimum
and the Euforia has 17 days minimum.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom