Mazar Skunk, Nevilles Haze, Blue Cheese, Purple, and Afghan First Grow

Since the last pics i posted lacked detail, I'm posting a couple more. Nothing new to report. Plants still haven't switched over to flowering which has me kind of worried but anyways here are some pics.

This is showing how bushy Mazar is. This is one of 4 of the big colas
IMG_15296.jpg

from the side
IMG_15387.jpg
IMG_15403.jpg
IMG_15413.jpg

and here are a few of afghan
IMG_15259.jpg
IMG_15504.jpg

so we found out that Mazar and Nevilles are both male. These were all feminized seeds so we came to the conclusion that we must have somehow mixed up the ordered seeds with some bagseed we had before we got the good ones. we have taken those 2 out and we need to pull the 2 clones we had of them. We're both pretty disappointed but theres nothing we can do about it. seeing as we will only have 3 plants this harvest and we only have 3 others vegging, we ordered more seeds from the single seed center. We ordered:
Trainwreck
white widow
blue haze (which i heard is the same thing as blue dream?)
iced grapefruite
Mazar
Tangerine dream
Royal haze
Northern Lights
Maui Waui
and then we get 2 free random fem seeds

Not much new with everything. Afghan is coming along and blue cheese/purple are just starting to show pistils, don't know why they're taking so long. We messed up with Afghan's nutes and didnt give it nutes for like 4 days and alot of the leaves turned yellow. here are some pics

IMG_16311.jpg
IMG_162411.jpg
IMG_160611.jpg
IMG_16321.jpg
IMG_163511.jpg
IMG_163811.jpg

we were wondering what you guys think the yield will be on afghan.

Hey everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. The only real changes are, we moved the smaller afghan special into the flower room 4 days ago and we added a screen to blue cheese and purple since they were getting too tall.

Here are Blue cheese and purple at 30 days flowering (63 days total)
IMG_16662.jpg

IMG_16672.jpg

IMG_16684.jpg

Heres Afghan Special at 4 days flowering (44 days total)
IMG_16653.jpg
IMG_16642.jpg

Blue Cheese clone at 23 days
IMG_16594.jpg

Purple clone at 23 days
IMG_16603.jpg

And finally here is afghan at 40 days flowering (63 days total) we've been looking everywhere in town for a decently powered magnifying glass but we cant find one more than 4X. I'm pretty sure it real close to harvest time (80% of pistils are orange) so I dont want to wait 1.5 weeks to get one if I order one so I'm not sure what to do
IMG_16582.jpg
IMG_16574.jpg
IMG_16612.jpg
IMG_16634.jpg

Im gonna say there about 60% and they've been changoing pretty quick so hopefully they're at 80 by sunday.

So the seeds we ordered finally got to town after 3 weeks but the tracking number said undeliverable to address so after hours calling different people at the post office to see what happened and if I could just pick them up, they tell me it is being returned to sender. So I'm thinking another 3 weeks back to them and 3 more wees back to me.....
so we were kind of screwed with plants so we had to take another 2 clones from afghan special.
IMG_16871.jpg

Purple and blue Cheese at 36 days flowering
IMG_16755.jpg
IMG_16765.jpg
IMG_16775.jpg
IMG_16784.jpg
IMG_16804.jpg
IMG_16815.jpg

Purple 2 at 29 days veg
IMG_16841.jpg

Blue Cheese 2 at 29 days veg
IMG_16853.jpg

And finally, Im pretty proud to say that this is the very first plant, let alone marijuana plant, I have ever grown at 46 days flowering......
IMG_1686_3_.jpg

Update!

Happy 420

We have dried and cured Afghan and the final weight was about 2.1 oz
IMG_10029.JPG
IMG_10477.JPG

Blue Cheese and Purple are coming along but it seems like they are taking forever. We are at 8 weeks (exactly 2 months on 420 ha) and they don't seem even close to being done. They definitely have ALOT of nice colas tho.
IMG_10634.JPG
IMG_10644.JPG
IMG_10666.JPG
IMG_10704.JPG

Afghan Special is almost caught up to Blue Cheese and Purple and it's only 4 weeks into flowering
IMG_10596.JPG
IMG_10619.JPG

A couple afghan special clones
IMG_10773.JPG

And the 2 monsters, Blue Cheese and Purple clones. We can't flower them since we have no room so we decided that we'll just keep vegging them until it's warm enough to plant them outside, which would probably be mid to late may.
IMG_10838.JPG

Im an almost 20 year old college student so I still live at home and my mom is totally against weed. She has been snooping majorly lately haha.... thought I'd share my solution
IMG_101911.JPG

Hey guys! Well just caught up with your grow and have to say that afghan definitely looks awesome. SO welcome to the wonderful world of growing marijuana. its nice to see other growers from alaska!!
As for alot of your questions. There are a few thigns i can suggest. Pick up a growers bible from barnes and noble. Jeorge Cervantes book that covers EVERY aspect of growing cannabis so when you have questions you can take a quick peek to try and find a solution.
Also on this site there is more information than you would ever be able to process so just start searching the help forums when you have some questions...

Have to re ask as i didnt see it answered earlier. What is your ventilation like in your room?
What are the dimensions of your room?
What are your feeding schedules looking like? Are you adding ferts every water or switching between water and ferts every other feeding.
ALso be careful with wanting to put those plants outside. DO you have space for them close by? Our summers here arent exactly the most friendly to outdoor marijuana..
great job though guys! Nice clean setup and congrats on your first marijuana harvest!
+reps

Thanks for coming by farnorth

The ventilation is a 6" inline fan with homemade carbon scrubber (I'll probably invest in a real one once I get a little more money) and an intake down low

Not sure of the dimensions but I'd say the veg room is 4X3? and the flower room maybe 6X7 but part of the wall is at an angle (A-frame house)

Feeding schedule is about 2 dixie cups per day per plant and nute every other day

And have you grown outside? If you have, your the person I've wanted to talk to! ha. The place is pretty secluded, no neighbors in site. As soon as the damn snow melts we are gonna go explore into the woods behind the house and try and scout out some possible places to plant them a little ways from the house

Back
Top Bottom