McCrackin's - O/Berry - Afgoo/Kush - Soil - Heavy Defoliation - 400HPS - Stealth

Chopped, trimmed, dried and soon to be cured... I have been so busy lately but it got done.

This journal is completed, Admin, please move to completed section.

I plan to start another when I get back from Bermuda. So if Admin would please move my journal over, thank you...

McC, congrat's on the harvest! :welldone:

I hope you don't mind, but I just referred you earlier today as an expert in genetics to GodsTrichome who has a couple of journals up. He has a plant that sprouted twins (2 plants from 1 seed) and he'd like to try to get the twin gene dominant, if possible. I don't know if you can help, but I suggested he seek your advice.

His journal is here:

Congrats! I Have Twins! Two Plants From One Seed, Part One

Have a great time in Bermuda! :high-five:

McC, congrat's on the harvest! :welldone:

I hope you don't mind, but I just referred you earlier today as an expert in genetics to GodsTrichome who has a couple of journals up. He has a plant that sprouted twins (2 plants from 1 seed) and he'd like to try to get the twin gene dominant, if possible. I don't know if you can help, but I suggested he seek your advice.

His journal is here:

Congrats! I Have Twins! Two Plants From One Seed, Part One

Have a great time in Bermuda! :high-five:

Hello Miggity Mack Daddy McCrackin, it is an honor to meet you my friend.:Namaste: I juist finished your journal,and I must say WOW!!:nicethread: I loved every freaking line of it! I admire when people go skydiving into the less ventured side of things, especially a particular GREEN :slide: side of life. As my friend Mr. Krip mentioned I have a very rare anomally that has occured and I want to try and single it out, boosting yields in a whole new way. Two plants from one seed sounds very efficient to me also, and maybe could be well adapted to grows like you covered in your piece of art you have here. If you are interested please have a look at my journal and maybe history could be made here in the forums of this awesome family, :420: On another note, I am definately subbed on this one, and all journals to follow!!! :popcorn: Again, it is an honor. Thank you.....

Re: McCrackin’s - O/Berry - Afgoo/Kush - Soil - Heavy Defoliation - 400HPS - Stealth

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

DUDE!!! please please help me! i have searched high and wide near and far to find out the origins of the strain afgoo!!! please what is it, where can i find seeds.. etc?!? sorry just so excited to see you are growing the strain. also i am interested in early goo i would assume early girl and afgoo? haha sorry thank you! coming back to what i said i guess really what i am looking for is goo haha butt afgoo is nice too :) sorry if you know more about goo would love to know thanks broo!

Back
Top Bottom