McCrackin's - O/Berry - Afgoo/Kush - Soil - Heavy Defoliation - 400HPS - Stealth

Re: McCrackin’s, O-Berry-Afgoo-Kush , Soil, Heavy Defoliation (at start),400HPS,Steal

Its a regular day here, Why I am not worried is amazing to me..

I cut out the mildew and upon further inspection found no more. Thats a relief.

Hash-Ass is going to be a great addition to my gunnie, and following dirtinmyears, I am going to Water Cure the whole lot, I want to pop my Water Cure cherry.

Its a planned N starvation not def. The leaves all developed fine and just can't darken up because of the low levels i have them at. also I wanted to try some smoke that I am sure has been starved out on the N ratios.

The mites, well this just pisses me off, I got no excuses, they are in there and they are multiplying. I know i cut them back with the last round of trimming and i think i will be sponge bathing the remaining leaves with azatrol either tonight or tomorrow.

Either that or I release ladybugs in there and let them battle like Narnia or Lord of the Rings.

But i just felt that green blast of mojo bro... or was that the fat bong hit i just rocked at my desk at work? could be both... lol

:surf:

Re: McCrackin’s, O-Berry-Afgoo-Kush , Soil, Heavy Defoliation (at start),400HPS,Steal

Well, I wish you the best with the speed bumps. I felt lke I was driving down a washboard for over three months :).

The water curing does have it's advantages and can also help us out in a tight spot. It should be a breeze for you... besides, you have to get past the cherry to get to the ice cream sundae :yummy:

...ladybugs and a video camera with a macro lens would make for an awesome battle scene!

:goodluck:

Ladybugs vs. spidermites

Posted this to the Pest Control Problems subject.
I called the garden shop and can get 1500 ladybugs for 5$. I have a few concerns, because as Blue has stated a few times, bug and bird shit, not your friend.

So I am also wondering if I can get some input from anyone who wants to put in their 2C.

Adjusting the light period to 13+ hours dark per day, I am going to really push this group into maturity. Last night i realized that I might have been fubar'in my light cycle, but can't be sure... the timer was not working right.

So I will allow a few more weeks of this new 13+ dark cycle to get things to go full finish.

Time is on my side these days, gonna go until the end of may i think...

McCrackin im tuned on this one sorry to hear about the mites bro I had the same problem an wouldn't stop multiplying I used the bathing technique an also threw in the lady bugs which i recommended if you worried about them shitting just give them ladies another bath after the lady bugs handle that battle

I have been procrastinating so bad lately is scary... I just can't seem to go get the ladybugs from the store, its that ladybug shitting video i know it...

So lately I have been thinking automation. How long can I go without doing anything in my garden? I would have to monitor water levels somehow but other than that with some great soil and a predatory beetle infestation whats the end game look like... Ahhhh i see another journal...

Poor mans automation journal... maybe feature some "The Church" or ? "Northern Lights" or "White Widow". to dream... update it only when you check like every two weeks, battling major uprisings of problems only after they are severe. Like quantum leap with Scott Bacula, only no future computer running and crunching numbers... has the potential for entertainment...

Anyways, With my new dark schedule, i should be able to finish this journal by June or so...

Further, I want to just mention how hard i think it is to keep up of a journal and keep it on-par with the quality of the ones on this site... Kudos to you all on here, because i am finding that it is really a task to continue journalling to the end...

So pictures say tomorrow or so... cao

Re: McCrackin's, O-Berry-Afgoo-Kush , Soil, Heavy Defoliation (at start),400HPS,Steal

Hey McCrackin!

These journals should first and foremost be fun for you, if it feels like a burden that's not good. And some of you have much busier lives than some others of us like me lol.

So don't worry about keeping up any standards, if all you've got time for is to post pics for us once in a while or whatever that's perfectly fine.

Good luck down the stretch here, soon you'll be :tokin:

:peace:

Re: McCrackin's, O-Berry-Afgoo-Kush , Soil, Heavy Defoliation (at start),400HPS,Steal

Hey McCrackin!

These journals should first and foremost be fun for you, if it feels like a burden that's not good. And some of you have much busier lives than some others of us like me lol.

So don't worry about keeping up any standards, if all you've got time for is to post pics for us once in a while or whatever that's perfectly fine.

Good luck down the stretch here, soon you'll be :tokin:

:peace:

True that blue damn you make me want to go climb a hill with your motivational speaking lol do your thing mc im all for this grow brother lol an dont stress on the shiiting video :Rasta:

Blue is like Tony Robbins, without the annoying crap attached :). These guys said it well for sure McC, take your time and post when you want to. We'll all be waiting for you my man... Xmas can't come every day ;).

Take care and I wish ya luck with the ladybugs or whatever you decide is the best thing for your grow.

:Namaste:

Either that or I release ladybugs in there and let them battle like Narnia or Lord of the Rings.

:surf:

That cracked me up! Can't wait to see who wins the battle. Clash of the Titans comes to mind for me. :)

Re: McCrackin’s - O/Berry - Afgoo/Kush - Soil - Heavy Defoliation - 400HPS - Stealth

Thank you to everyone who put up the positive comments.

So after switching to 11 hour days and 13 hour nights, everything is now frosted really nicely. The two smallest bobs are gone, ( and by gone I mean they got chopped, rolled and blown). Its been nice having meds that I actually like. Pain-wise i have been doing great.

It is interesting. They have the very best frosting on them but the yield was minimal. Trimming off leaves does affect yield. Smaller plants smaller yield. But the quality is just as I would expect, so good. :yummy:

Hash ass is almost completely done. The plant really doesn't frost up, it more just gets a oily sheen to it, but ITs by far the most yeild. Its getting the WC. so thats going to be interesting.

I Will post pix soon, I didn't ladybug it, instead I will probably bleach clean when this round is done and gone...

:peacetwo:

Re: McCrackin’s - O/Berry - Afgoo/Kush - Soil - Heavy Defoliation - 400HPS - Stealth

Chopped, trimmed, dried and soon to be cured... I have been so busy lately but it got done.

This journal is completed, Admin, please move to completed section.

I plan to start another when I get back from Bermuda. So if Admin would please move my journal over, thank you...

Back
Top Bottom