McCrackin's - O/Berry - Afgoo/Kush - Soil - Heavy Defoliation - 400HPS - Stealth

Re: McCrackin’s, O-Berry-Afgoo-Kush , Soil, Heavy Defoliation (at start),400HPS,Steal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6

Ok so it's fungal gnats that is my bane right now. I powdered the room so hard with dio earth it was like I was George jung. The powder was going into the carbon filter at a good rate. But I dusted everything so hard.

My plan is to leave it in the powder donut condition for a few days. I will put the smaller pots into about an inch of ro water. -

Ok so I got fungal gnats and that makes me mad.

I put a bunch of tomato starts into the box bahhhm bugs. I do these things to myself, to myself because I guess I am bored and want to be busy with annoying bugs. The nice thing about the way my plants are setup is that after this dearth treatment I can simply shower off everything and not worry bout mold.-

What I am worried about is the control plant. You see she's gonna need extra care because now she's been powdered. -Which will mean I am going to have to wash her off.-

So I guess it is good that I am in the first week because you should see the mess a half cocked asshole made with a box of dio-earth and my patio... And box and plants, it good that stuff is water soluble. I went out there like I -was crazy, started slow then I was splashing it here then there... Then I started using it more liberally. Then I just got loose and I was waiving my arms and squeezing the box. When the full double size box was done I was not happy with the powdered mess. But the bugs hate this stuff and it washes away clean after a few days of sitting there. And I can let everything sit there for a few...

Re: McCrackin's, O-Berry-Afgoo-Kush , Soil, Heavy Defoliation (at start),400HPS,Steal

your little bonsi ,how did you do this did you use a bonsi pot for this

Re: McCrackin's, O-Berry-Afgoo-Kush , Soil, Heavy Defoliation (at start),400HPS,Steal

your little bonsi ,how did you do this did you use a bonsi pot for this

Nope in fact that is the pot she has been in for approximately a year or so.

This plant is special... It was one of those plants that matured based on the amount of light it was getting and did not uniformly mature...

"TIERED MATURATION"

First I had it in a cab and it produced round one. When I was done with that run, I cut in half and harvested. The bud was good, but nothing crazy.

Approximately 6 weeks later it had fully produced again all of the under-nugs that had not bee lit-up... and it was the strongest I have ever seen. So i gave some to a guy and had it tested. came back 19-23% THC. The test is a color chemical test and the return color most matched the 19-23% range...

So then I was like DAMN... so I took her and put her into 24/0 again and grew her out until she was a 35 top-headed monster...

Then I did her in 12 again... it was a great harvest, it was strong... in the same range as before...

At the time i cut her, I only left the smallest 14-15 stem sights... Then I put her in the natural light to stabilize..

All those sights stretched out and i trimmed them for tops. Now I am in the middle of a hormone project to get her to "force Hermie" it is a long and arduous process to get a true female to grow nuts... I feed her like she is in veg so she will push leaves. and I am working these bud sights with hormones, that's why it looks so bonsai, because I am focusing on 3 specific regions with hormone treatment on about 12 tops, 4 each

Its a major science project to get female pollen. especially from a true female. I am avoiding the strobe light technique because that promotes the instability, genetically. My buddy did one that we all thought was true female and it went all male in round 3, and threw combination sexes F-1 stock. and thats no good.

What you want is to get some pollen that you know will throw females and then utilize true females from other gene-pools to get female dominate seed percentages way up. Hence Feminization.... you still get surprises sometimes... Like maleization.....

Also the trick is to then grow out like 10 seeds, into mother veg, clone, sex them out and do a full run. Then you know if the seed stock is stable...

In theroy it should work but it would speed things up if I started a light cycle of,
1 on 2 off 3 on 4 off 5 on 1 off 2 on 3 off 4 on 1 off 2 on 3 off 4 on 5 off 1 on, etc... that is a way to get the whole plant transexual...but then the chances of the outliers goes up...

My goal will be to cross this female plant that is very stable yet I am messing with, to go male, with a female Blue Dream that I know of, that is called

[clone^8 (2009 Blue Dream Seed 2008 Blue Dream BK-1, Santa Barbara)]

This 8th generational clone supposedly has been tested and has above 20% THC... supposedly. the color chem test is ranged so I wonder if its bull... I smoked some clone^2?or3? (2009 Blue Dream Seed 2008 Blue Dream BK-1, Santa Barbara) it was really potent.....

Anyways more pictures to come... this afternoon I will be washing everything off that got DIO-earth on it and I will probably also water with kelp.

:party:

Nope in fact that is the pot she has been in for approximately a year or so.

This plant is special... It was one of those plants that matured based on the amount of light it was getting and did not uniformly mature...

"TIERED MATURATION"

First I had it in a cab and it produced round one. When I was done with that run, I cut in half and harvested. The bud was good, but nothing crazy.

Approximately 6 weeks later it had fully produced again all of the under-nugs that had not bee lit-up... and it was the strongest I have ever seen. So i gave some to a guy and had it tested. came back 19-23% THC. The test is a color chemical test and the return color most matched the 19-23% range...

So then I was like DAMN... so I took her and put her into 24/0 again and grew her out until she was a 35 top-headed monster...

Then I did her in 12 again... it was a great harvest, it was strong... in the same range as before...

At the time i cut her, I only left the smallest 14-15 stem sights... Then I put her in the natural light to stabilize..

All those sights stretched out and i trimmed them for tops. Now I am in the middle of a hormone project to get her to "force Hermie" it is a long and arduous process to get a true female to grow nuts... I feed her like she is in veg so she will push leaves. and I am working these bud sights with hormones, that's why it looks so bonsai, because I am focusing on 3 specific regions with hormone treatment on about 12 tops, 4 each

Its a major science project to get female pollen. especially from a true female. I am avoiding the strobe light technique because that promotes the instability, genetically. My buddy did one that we all thought was true female and it went all male in round 3, and threw combination sexes F-1 stock. and thats no good.

What you want is to get some pollen that you know will throw females and then utilize true females from other gene-pools to get female dominate seed percentages way up. Hence Feminization.... you still get surprises sometimes... Like maleization.....

Also the trick is to then grow out like 10 seeds, into mother veg, clone, sex them out and do a full run. Then you know if the seed stock is stable...

In theroy it should work but it would speed things up if I started a light cycle of,
1 on 2 off 3 on 4 off 5 on 1 off 2 on 3 off 4 on 1 off 2 on 3 off 4 on 5 off 1 on, etc... that is a way to get the whole plant transexual...but then the chances of the outliers goes up...

My goal will be to cross this female plant that is very stable yet I am messing with, to go male, with a female Blue Dream that I know of, that is called

[clone^8 (2009 Blue Dream Seed 2008 Blue Dream BK-1, Santa Barbara)]

This 8th generational clone supposedly has been tested and has above 20% THC... supposedly. the color chem test is ranged so I wonder if its bull... I smoked some clone^2?or3? (2009 Blue Dream Seed 2008 Blue Dream BK-1, Santa Barbara) it was really potent.....

Anyways more pictures to come... this afternoon I will be washing everything off that got DIO-earth on it and I will probably also water with kelp.

:party:

Sweet - I love science, and you are doing/have done some interesting experiments! Sounds like you could be on to developing some really great genetics, McCrackin! You're making me put my thinking cap on I can tell you that! :reading420magazine:

DAY 12 -- 12/12

DSC064461.jpg

The little hormone stress wasn't working...or I am tired of waiting, so for the past few, it's been a crazy light cycle for the 2010 BBC Seed from 2009 BBC#3. I did exactly what I was talking about a few days ago and ran the 1 2 3 4 on her with a 13 watt cfl.
It's hard to tell from the picture but I have its got 4-5 seed pods already and I found the male part and watched it for a few... an got it. I think the hormone had worked but not fast enough, then 5 days in a light cycle from hell, bammm, balls.

Untitled-1_copy2.jpg

So here is a solid fact... Buds don't get seeded without pollen... Even when Sensi throws a few seeds, that's because she first had a pollen producing gland develop on her or pollen got on her from somewhere else... The male part or the pollinator was on her...

These seeds get salvaged title... They will be Cross-back F1 unknown BBC#3. And that's not my thing but I am going to let them develop complete. We will determine what to do in a few...

So I am thinking that It would be great to stick Smallest Bob 3 into the cab with my fem-hormone- light- hermie. I think she would enjoy the seeds as would I. More on this also later...

OK so the BOBS

DSC06442.jpg

I am impressed how the Bobs have pushed out fans that are quite large seeing as they had barely any leaves 12 days ago. I have made sure to keep the nutes available at lower to moderate ppm. Nothing higher than 900 or so...

DSC06444.jpg

Soil ppm is different, I just keep disciplined and always under nute with chem and then reset with organics.

Look how BOB 1 is using a better root space to grow and heal much faster. He is also able to produce the fan leaf of largest size the fastest.

DSC06442.jpg

FACT... the larger the "in-tact" root system, the faster a trimmed plant regenerates its fan leaves... This is evident... So for those who are considering trimming a few fan leaves while a grow is going on... the question you should ask yourself is "How much of a root system do I have..." does my root system allow for trimming?

What I notice is the trimmed plants do take a few days to get rolling along after a trim. So it is true that trimming with slow a plant down if you trim everything off... so the idea is to balance trimming with the size of your root system and the fact of other leaves will continue producing undisturbed...

The plant seems to have a preference for large fan leaves to produce energy... but notice how every bud site has produced the same size initial bud formations on the trimmed plants and on the untrimmed control. Trimming off fan leaves does not stop the bud formation of the plant in the same spots as if nothing was trimmed. So as to buds initially... trimming makes no difference to the budsites. Overall size of the Bob 1 and Control are the same, just one has a bunch more fan leaves and the other is pushing from all angles to get the same thing going...

DSC064451.jpg

But notice how open and leggy the trimmed plants are, I pose that with artificial light there might be a benefit to having a plant trying to push out fan leaves in the start while also going into bud... the sites are all there and the plant seems to have avoided getting any stretch as of now...

DSC064501.jpg

I always enjoy reading your posts McCrackin...It's like watching a marijuana grow if it was shown on the Science Channel.

Now if you could just dumb it down a bit, I'd probably be able to follow along more closely :)

Just kidding my man, keep it up! (I'll figure it out eventually)

:nicethread:

Like I said previously..... PINK

DSC06489.JPG

DSC06472.JPG

DSC06475.JPG

DSC06474.JPG

DSC06476.JPG

DSC06480.JPG

DSC06478.JPG

AND BOBS
They are all F1 of the pink original... So happy they could show off the trait... Its going to be great.....

DSC06481.JPG

DSC06482.JPG

DSC06481.JPG

DSC06484.JPG

DSC06487.JPG

CONTROL
Notice how the color did not show of this plant when they are virtually the same F1
But I am going to keep it going this way...

DSC06485.JPG

DSC06486.JPG

DSC06490.JPG

Feminized Seeded Girl and pollen experiment....

DSC06492.JPG

DSC06493.JPG

I have moved to a manual dark technique and outdoor days because the weather is so nice the sun is free and the quality goes up the amount of light the plant gets... so i figure the sun is the brightest bulb I own in my collection....

I am very pleased with the minimal size of these plants because I have a bit of proof to the result that you can limit stretch, ideal for stealth, by doing an extreme trim before bloom 12... Lets hope this pans out in the next few...

:smokin:

Damn a sole owner of a strain, eh?? that's pretty sweet...better than that supposed dank bag seed I've got going. You've got quite some experience behind your belt. Have fun growin and be safe!

Its a good strain... I fact I am looking to do a few things later on with these exact plants. After i harvest i always leave the lower 1/20th of the plant alive...then i use them for breeding, and i know what they produced.

First... Bob 4 is going to get harvested early and then he is going into "close quarters with the BBC fem- (stress) hermie, that is currently seeded. I expect to get a few seeds crossed...

Second... Bob 3 is going to go all the way to harvest then she will be Blue Dream Pollen crossed after I harvest her... This might happen to Bob 2 aswell... the male is called [MALE clone^5??? (2009 Blue Dream Seed 2008 Blue Dream BK-1, Santa Barbara)] There is a female counter-part to this plant that I think will be at clone^9 or clone ^10 by the time i get there... with the male BBC pollen i have collected. but hey... I gotta plan for the future... otherwise I would go dry...

Finally, I am seeking Durban Poison pollen for a cross with Bob 1 or 2...

I might use BOB2 for a stress feminization back cross, hermie in-breed. or just add her to the Durdan pollen group.

The goal is to then focus the seeds, keep track and find a cross that carries the F1 for pink pistols with the cross "durban" F1 traits or "blue dream" F1 traits.

This is easier said than done... Requires that I grow every seed, sex it to females only, grow out, clone, then bud clone, keeping mother in veg... determine the phenotype, then and only then can i take clones from mother again and guarantee myself the Pheno at f1 levels.

***If I sound manic trying to explain this it is because the process is complicated, lol***

This would be easier with a couple of members in a private collective. Then the #'s would be reasonably increased to say 12-18 total at all times... but with just me, I keep her at 6.

Also I will probably regen Bob1 to keep the original pheno gong also.

Just an update.

Very nice. :popcorn:

Thanks for stopping by buddy...

Cool projects going on, don't mind me...I'm just putting my bean bag over here next to Xlr8, he's got some good shit :passitleft:

I like that thread... Thanks for checking me out... I might check out the ASB certification process for the strain, maybe its the type of thing that gets me a nice 3-4K square foot pad in Amsterdam on lake IJsselmeer.

:Namaste:

Cool projects going on, don't mind me...I'm just putting my bean bag over here next to Xlr8, he's got some good shit :passitleft:

Haha - Finally getting caught up after my week long absence, and I stumble across this. I've always got some to share my friend! :high-five:

And, hell yeah - McCrackin there is some cool projects going on here! :cheer::popcorn:

Re: McCrackin’s, O-Berry-Afgoo-Kush , Soil, Heavy Defoliation (at start),400HPS,Steal

DSC065401.JPG

DSC06541.JPG

DSC065362.JPG

So everything is great, I forgot to take them out fo the dark on WED last week and they stayed in pitch black for 36 hours. But nothing harmed them, and they are running a regular outdoor light cycle right now as I cut cost down.

Check that pink... its the reason this strain exists today...

Oh and I am certain my buddy screwed up his organization... because the control has no F1 for pink. So I have been checking a logbook to determine what exactly the control is... I am almost sure it is a "GreenMcCrackin" cross kush but that would mean I am a dumb-ass and the cloner lid got switched 90* when i was in there approximately 3 years ago.

Get a thing of stem ties label everything people other wise you get 30 days into an experiment to find out your control BOB is really a GMCK. but on the lighter side I am going to smoke the shit out of the mcrackin kush.

Anyways I was writing on another post and it appears that a certain sog on here is defoliate and is proof to my claim of quality by trimming...

peace

DSC065401.JPG

DSC06541.JPG

DSC065362.JPG

So everything is great, I forgot to take them out fo the dark on WED last week and they stayed in pitch black for 36 hours. But nothing harmed them, and they are running a regular outdoor light cycle right now as I cut cost down.

Check that pink... its the reason this strain exists today...

Oh and I am certain my buddy screwed up his organization... because the control has no F1 for pink. So I have been checking a logbook to determine what exactly the control is... I am almost sure it is a "GreenMcCrackin" cross kush but that would mean I am a dumb-ass and the cloner lid got switched 90* when i was in there approximately 3 years ago.

Get a thing of stem ties label everything people other wise you get 30 days into an experiment to find out your control BOB is really a GMCK. but on the lighter side I am going to smoke the shit out of the mcrackin kush.

Anyways I was writing on another post and it appears that a certain sog on here is defoliate and is proof to my claim of quality by trimming...

peace

Hey there McCrackin - that pink is super cool. I can't remember if you mentioned, but were you trying to get the pink, or was the pink a desirable trait that you happened on and decided to carry through?

wow igeuss im out of my leauge! nice grow and info! not to cut in but do you think that is possible for some one to bring in pollen from ascore from somebody elses stuff? ihad what looked like one seed pod in the crotch of a branch and its the only plant . it looked like one white seed. its been flowering 20 days and has been a lady all the way. havent seen any signs of male flower thanks for teaching me what you have sofar:Namaste:

The blueberry went male and I believe you on the blue dream having 20%+ THC content i got an 8th and I am flying through space after a bowl and im no lightweight. Good luck man and happy 420.

How's everything McC?

I'd love to see what a week has done for your plants :thumb:

Hope all is well.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom