Micro Grow Experiment

What soil are you using there?
Seeing as I am completely broke and living with my friend until I get a job it's just soil from the yard that I kind of enriched with biochar eggshells and crushed cereal lol I'm really poor rn so I looked up things I could use as fertilizer haha not the best but resourceful imo

Sent from my C6740N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was gonna say it looked like you had gone and dug up some soil out your garden, but didn't wanna offend in case you had spent £30 on a bag if it, it looks a little bit like clay to me idk if that played a part I'm not very experienced. If it is too compact the seedlings will struggle to spread there roots too just in case that played a part

I was gonna say it looked like you had gone and dug up some soil out your garden, but didn't wanna offend in case you had spent £30 on a bag if it, it looks a little bit like clay to me idk if that played a part I'm not very experienced. If it is too compact the seedlings will struggle to spread there roots too just in case that played a part
Yeah it wasn't draining very well but I have one left I'm just gonna ride it out and see what happens and btw don't worry about offending me lol I take shit lightly on the internet but thanks for the input

i would grow first with an cfl (2x23w or higher)dont buy too much stuff i grow in coco with perlite and the plant doenst need any nute(for first 2-3 weeks) only light and wind.
do have a fan(pc fan or better)?.

i would grow first with an cfl (2x23w or higher)dont buy too much stuff i grow in coco with perlite and the plant doenst need any nute(for first 2-3 weeks) only light and wind.
do have a fan(pc fan or better)?.
I have a regular fan and a ceiling fan that are both on all day and I would love to try the Coco I've heard it has great results but I need a tutorial or something could you post a link? And do you know how much that stuff costs USD? Thanks.

Get some dirt from the area in the yard where things are actually growing. That last one is going to die if u don't get it out that cup. The roots won't dry and can't move thru that wet.
I changed soil and put a layer of gravel at the bottom idk if she's gonna pull through though..

If she does pull through for you next time you pot up mix your soil with the gravel to create more air/water pockets and better drainage it will help greatly basically 1/3 gravel to 2/3 soil it will be hard to do the weight for water check by lifting the pot but the plant will love it.

If she does pull through for you next time you pot up mix your soil with the gravel to create more air/water pockets and better drainage it will help greatly basically 1/3 gravel to 2/3 soil it will be hard to do the weight for water check by lifting the pot but the plant will love it.
I checked on her about an hour ago and she was all withered up I think she couldn't take the shock from the transplant and that finally did her in.

Ahhh sorry bro don't give up, just ask about anything and most around this forum will help out. Start composting all your table scraps to make your own nutrient rich soil.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom