Boomer444's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Re: Hozona's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

good call on the blooming girl, hey that girl in the black skirt looks familiar, is that betsy cheeze? lol she looks happy in her new home im waiting on the light to check on the 3 amigoettes lol got nothing done today, had to go run errands
Moved the largest Jorge's Diamond to the left vegger and moved the smallest MMMF into the vegger on right, so Blue Mystic, Royal Purple, Jorge's Diamond, and Sour Diesel in front row and (4) MMMF in back row on left. They went on the GLR lighting schedule today. Also changed the water to PH'd RO for my bloomers...I will change it again tomorrow...to make sure I got her all flushed out. Then RO until harvest...Bloomers are now on a RLS and we'll definitely be documenting all the way through harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley:Spaced out the Blue Cheese in BID soil..she will probably be ready to go into the tent also:tokin:

Thanks Buck...good to see you! I am amazed at the quality meds you are growing...just absolutely beautiful! I hope I can get my growroom dialed in soon. I am going to be more patient than I was with my outdoor...you were right Buck, I coulda waited a bit longer...but the critters were giving me fits...next year pre-emptive planting will include some herbs and flowers to attract friendly predators to control the pests I had this year.:cheesygrinsmiley::yahoo:

Thank you, Ya gotta do what ya gotta do and you know hind sight is always 20/20!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I look forward to seeing that girl in all her glory! As far as meds go my Dr. was surprised when I told her that at LEAST 50% of the benefit I get from mmj is growing it!!

I find that lately, since it seems everything I touch on my hotrod goes to shit, I have become very stressed from it. The distraction provided by my grow helps me to keep from dwelling on the problems until I have the time and energy to get them fixed. I am chomping at the bit to move veggers into the tent and think I will move the girls the day I decide to go dark before the harvest of my LST'd MMMF. I am learning patience and hope I don't end up in the hospital right when I need to get it done. I have been having some problems with my lower digestive tract and although it appears to be diverticulitis I think I may have a hernia problem also. I go for a colonoscopy on the 17th...we shall see...:hmmmm:

By the way BID those little "eggs" work great for the jars that were a little crispy...and although those jars were "pretty" they don't seal well enough to hold the humidity to the right level...back to good ol' canning jars....and BTW the smoke shop had them on the counter when I went in. Soaked them in Distilled Water and dropped them in the jars; it now has the feel a cured tobacco has. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on these...:cheesygrinsmiley:

UPDATE!Sorry I have been neglecting this journal, but have I am still waiting for the last bloomer to finish...Flushed her three days ago and it triggered trich production along with the cooler temps and DLS all telling her SAVE YOURSELF! WINTER IS COMING! :cheesygrinsmiley: These pics are from yesterday
IMG_032618.JPG

Close-up showing some trichs...even more today...ripening very fast now and the buds are swelling and thickening nicely
IMG_032818.JPG

The next are of my clones/veggers...
IMG_032011.JPG

IMG_032118.JPG

The Sour D
IMG_032315.JPG

The Royal Purple
IMG_032514.JPG

And BIDs Blue Mystic the internodal spacing is amazingly close...:cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_032419.JPG

And mixed in there is a Blue Cheesefrom BID in a smart pot, Blue Widow, Medibud, Jorge's Diamond, and my MMMF
More close-ups in a few days:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

UPDATEDecided the MMMF has been taking up the space in my new tent for enough time. I want to get my experiment with BPN off to a good start so today the tent went dark...48 hours from now I will be trimming...I hope to get between 1 to 1 1/2 oz dry weight when done...we shall see....I think these nugs are pretty dense (like you can pound nails with them:cheesygrinsmiley:)After the final weigh in I will close this journal and concentrate on my New and Improved Indoor Grow. I started this plant with GH nutes, finished with BPN, so the new grow will use BPN exclusively. The plants in the vegger/clone area are on BPN and the most mature will be going into the tent and the new Aero bloom set-up. The second set will follow when they reach the height I am looking for. This should be an interesting adventure so I hope if you all aren't subbed there yet that you come on over and pull up a chair. ALL COMMENTS WELCOME...Brothers and Sisters:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

I find that lately, since it seems everything I touch on my hotrod goes to shit, I have become very stressed from it. The distraction provided by my grow helps me to keep from dwelling on the problems until I have the time and energy to get them fixed. I am chomping at the bit to move veggers into the tent and think I will move the girls the day I decide to go dark before the harvest of my LST'd MMMF. I am learning patience and hope I don't end up in the hospital right when I need to get it done. I have been having some problems with my lower digestive tract and although it appears to be diverticulitis I think I may have a hernia problem also. I go for a colonoscopy on the 17th...we shall see...:hmmmm:

:Namaste: I have struggled with some probs myself for the last year and it ended up being a beer allergy so I had to quit drinking beer (not that I drank every day) and smoking weed within two weeks of each other but my bum thanks me lol I will say a prayer for you man. Your plants look great by the way!

:Namaste: I have struggled with some probs myself for the last year and it ended up being a beer allergy so I had to quit drinking beer (not that I drank every day) and smoking weed within two weeks of each other but my bum thanks me lol I will say a prayer for you man. Your plants look great by the way!
Thanks alot GG:cheesygrinsmiley: That means alot!:tokin:

A lot of people on my wifes moms side of the family have diverticulitis. My wife happend to end up with Chrohns this summer. Either one of them are not fun at all. I myself have had double hernia surgery and that was a process and a long healing process before I could do anything at all heavy work wise. BUT, after it was all said and done I felt SOOOOOO much better and they used some kind of wire mesh and the doc told me if I ever got a hernia again he would do it for free since he used so much mesh.

Things will look up my friend.

Back
Top Bottom