First Time Grower with Ambitious Intentions

The situation is so frustrating. I originally told myself I'd wait until the end of the month, but why wait 9 days longer then I have to?

dealing with other people and relying on them to fulfill their promises can be frustrating. Maybe next time you should handle it yourself and i think after this first run you should be experienced enough to do so. Others seem to be blowin smoke up your royal arse sir. Let em know they fulfill their commitment or they take their "experience" and keep it moving. they dont fulfill their commitment they get chit. stand your ground. and if they walk away , i will help you with all your questions. :peace:

fo sho bro. Thanks for having my back. The real problem is how involved he was with the planning of this and my outdoor grow I have planned immediately after. Aswell as the guy is going to get me a job too.

He doesn't have the light immediatley available, but it's only across town at a friend's house. If he was really on it, he would have had it a good time ago.

I would have to spend more money and cancel getting the job and doing the outdoor if I cut him off, but things would be a lot simpler and he wouldn't be on the spoils.

I transplanted one of the plants. I'll do another three tomorro.

The 1C is looking so yellow but I hope it reverses with the transplant.

Both the clones are transplanted as well as all of the Cat Piss x Kush and the bagseed Indica.

There was no room for the final bagseed so I moved it outside. It's been raining nonstop.

I have just enough money to get a light right now. I'm going to wait a few days before I go get it, but I'm close to do doing so.

Picture_00287.jpg
The two clones.
The the OG Kush (left) had some of its leaves burned because they wrapped around the light.

The Cat Piss x Kush
Picture_00389.jpg

The back is 1b and 1a,
the front is 1c and 1d.

I take back my judgement that they're all female. I really dont know.

The Bagseed Indica
Picture_00485.jpg

The Grand Daddy Haze
Picture_00572.jpg

I really want to get an HPS in there ASAP.

I'll be irritated to say the least if I don't have a light yet by next week. I'm giving my (soon not to be) partner a few last days, but I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Here's a quote from support:

We have been working on this issue since 5am, everything is okay, just some old scripts on the server that had exploits, should be fully resolved by morning.

Unfortunately, during these last 17 hours of working on this, we lost a full day's worth of data. Some of you may have lost a few posts and a few photos, many of us on staff have lost 17 hours worth of work, so it could be worse.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
:Namaste:

Well, I'm hoping to get that light ASAP. I'm going to try get a front so I can get tomorro. There is a bad issue involving space because of the light. I have everything propped up so it can be close. The plants are bent because of the conflict.

Picture_00659.jpg

The clones.

Picture_00750.jpg

1a, and 1b. I discovered that at one point 1a went into flower, but returned. Some nodes aren't symetrical.

Picture_00951.jpg

1c, 1d

Picture_01045.jpg
The indica

Picture_01144.jpg
Grand Daddy Haze. Had a fall. These pictures were yesterday and the plant seems fine.

Picture_01246.jpg

The rest of the Grand Daddy Haze.

That's nice to know. Any advice on when should I top the plants?

I'm getting the light soon, I'm just deciding if it will be retail or craigslist. Go with the garuntee or the less expensive option?

Coming in late but gave a read through. First grows are exciting and scary as hell. I was so unprepared, I felt like I was constantly running to the store for just 1 more thing. In the end you will know what works and what does work for you. Its your grow and run with it. Excited for ya.

I know I've been slacking, but I have a few lights in mind. All 400 watt, unless if I should go with 600? But I think 400 will do.

Amazon: 400 Watt Electronic Ballast with HPS bulb and Air cool Tube Reflector, GYO2009

Amazon: New 400 Watt HPS Digital Grow Light System

Amazon: 400w Digital Switchable Ballast Grow Light Set Includes HPS, MH Bulbs, Reflector, Power Cord and Hanger

I'm leaning towards the second because it comes with a timer.

It's being sent tomorro.

I'm dealing with bugs, the drainage plates under the pots were used as breeding grounds. The problems been around for a while. Completely went away for a while until I left a window open for a couple hours a week or two ago. It's not too bad.

There's a little powder mold on the OG, too.

My solution for both is to move the plants out icolate them. Then wash the grow area.
Then make sure each plant is free of both and move them back.

Back
Top Bottom