Junior Grower First Time

Day 38, its been a busy week for me. Gov remain arrogant, there'll be another protest, or maybe riot coming 21st June.

WW1 and WW2 remain healthy. I can smell odor coming out from them. But WW1 (shorter) generate much stronger odor than WW2.

They’re looking great bro :bravo::morenutes:

I feel like this is a different journal. I don't remember seeing plants well into bloom, lol?? None the less, the pics show perfect growth. The bottom yellow leaves will never again be green, but the top new growth is perfectly green. I'd stick to what you're doing, otherwise can you explain what yellowing you are talking about?

The bottom yellow leaves will never again be green, but the top new growth is perfectly green. I'd stick to what you're doing, otherwise can you explain what yellowing you are talking about?

The yellow leaves from day 28 has totally wilted, this is new pair of yellow leaves, just appear since today morning.

I feel like this is a different journal. I don't remember seeing plants well into bloom, lol??

Maybe because I didn't update journal as frequent due to the protest, and also a few blurple photo. Haha.

Save this picture for reference. There are a lot of situations that look near identical to others, so it will look confusing, but as you learn more and more about how plants grow, what they eat etc etc etc, it will become more clear as to what you're seeing in your garden. Knowledge of your soil or hydro nutes becomes more beneficial in this respect because that knowledge will help you identify which element in your feed you know that you have sufficient supply and which you believe you are lacking in which would then explain a plant symptom you are seeing. It's a lot to take in and can easily take years to gradually learn unless you're a very fast learner, but for now save this picture, lol.

AA - Nutrient Deficiencies and Excesses.jpg

I will begin looking for which symptoms specifically begin at the bottom of the plant to help identify, but your ability to correct deficiencies might be limited to what added nutrients you can go buy.

Looking good to me GWJ! Just out of interest - how far is your LED from your plants? :yummy:

Save this picture for reference. There are a lot of situations that look near identical to others, so it will look confusing, but as you learn more and more about how plants grow, what they eat etc etc etc, it will become more clear as to what you're seeing in your garden. Knowledge of your soil or hydro nutes becomes more beneficial in this respect because that knowledge will help you identify which element in your feed you know that you have sufficient supply and which you believe you are lacking in which would then explain a plant symptom you are seeing. It's a lot to take in and can easily take years to gradually learn unless you're a very fast learner, but for now save this picture, lol.

AA - Nutrient Deficiencies and Excesses.jpg

I will begin looking for which symptoms specifically begin at the bottom of the plant to help identify, but your ability to correct deficiencies might be limited to what added nutrients you can go buy.

Thanks, i'll try find deficiency match from this chart. :thanks:

What's the culture like there? Are there a fair amount of smokers, or does everyone keep that kind of information to themselves?

What's the culture like there? Are there a fair amount of smokers, or does everyone keep that kind of information to themselves?

I start to smoke 3 years ago. Through some awsome band mate. They do share information like dealer, smoking equipment, smoking method, strain etc. But non of them grow their own plants, probably due to the limited space in hk. Or they just lack of strong motivation to do so. Smoking is quite common among musicians, but is uncommon for others.

I was living in malaysia since i was small and was active in band too, strange non of my malaysian bandmate ever mention about smoking.

Day 44,
Odor are getting stronger now.
Hey GWJ - they're looking good!
I start to smoke 3 years ago. Through some awsome band mate. They do share information like dealer, smoking equipment, smoking method, strain etc. But non of them grow their own plants, probably due to the limited space in hk. Or they just lack of strong motivation to do so. Smoking is quite common among musicians, but is uncommon for others.

I was living in malaysia since i was small and was active in band too, strange non of my malaysian bandmate ever mention about smoking.
That's awesome! You'll find cannabis in the most unexpected places in the world :ganjamon::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom