Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil - 2015

Re: Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil -

Yep looking great

Re: Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil -

Day 62 Short Rider - Day 60 Northern Lights
Hello 420 family, time for another update.

As you know I went away for the weekend and well, someone was supposed to water the girls a little while I was away. They did, but not properly. They basically dumped the water on as quick as they could and the water just went right down the sides of the container. As you can imagine the girls were completely dried up when I got home and looked horrible.

I watered and fed them as soon as I got home. I also went ahead and trimmed bad leaves that had pretty much died in the process. The girls look like they have recovered, but I am wondering how much harm has been done.

I also have been looking at the girls through a mini microscope and they don't appear to have any amber trichomes yet. I have decided to keep feeding all the girls till I see some. So I have even started feeding NL #1 again as she doesn't look like she is done putting on bud just yet. I think I was just excited to harvest and wasn't looking at the plants signs. Being my first grow it is understandable though. She still seems to be putting on white hairs so I will let her go a bit longer with nutes.

Please let me know what you all think and how close I might be to harvest. I included some close ups of the trichomes so hopefully they are clear enough to see. I kind of have a problem with partial color blindness so it is hard for me to see any changes.

Short Rider - Day 62
62-SR-1.png

62-SR-2.png

62-SR-3.png

62-SR-4.png

Northern Lights #1 - Day 60
60-1-NL-1.png

60-1-NL-2.png

60-1-NL-3.png

She still has some super green buds too. Just beautiful.
60-1-NL-5.png

60-1-NL-4.png

Northern Lights #2 - Day 60
60-2-NL-1.png

60-2-NL-2.png

60-2-NL-3.png

60-2-NL-4.png

Group shot of all the girls. From left to right NL#2, NL#1, and SR
group-62-60.png

Very nice. Koodoos how long did they take to grow like that. Just wondering.

I been training my black jack girl since jan. I started charging rent in april

Very nice. Koodoos how long did they take to grow like that. Just wondering.
Thanks 7Dust. The NL #1 I tried a FIM attempt that was unsuccessful. However, she stayed short which was a plus and her buds exploded. The Short Rider has received no training at all. The NL #2 was trained as hard as I could, but due to space (width) I couldn't train her anymore. They are all roughly 60 days from seed. I hope that is what you were asking.

I been training my black jack girl since jan. I started charging rent in april
Yeah, you should definitely charge that girl rent haha!

Thanks 7Dust. The NL #1 I tried a FIM attempt that was unsuccessful. However, she stayed short which was a plus and her buds exploded. The Short Rider has received no training at all. The NL #2 was trained as hard as I could, but due to space (width) I couldn't train her anymore. They are all roughly 60 days from seed. I hope that is what you were asking.

Yeah, you should definitely charge that girl rent haha!

It was . Mine always seem take forever.

It was . Mine always seem take forever.

These are autos though, so that probably has something to do with it. I have kept them on 18/6 for lighting their whole life.

Kool. I train mine I guess why it feels like FOREVEEEERR

Kool. I train mine I guess why it feels like FOREVEEEERR

My next round will be photos so we will definitely see how that works out. I think I will also be going High BRIX.

My next round will be photos so we will definitely see how that works out. I think I will also be going High BRIX.
Same here looking forward to some photos next round. What strain you thinking? im going with the c99 & some indica, maybe white rhino or aurora or iced widow...not sure yet. Your buds are looking really frosty btw!
:ganjamon:

Same here looking forward to some photos next round. What strain you thinking? im going with the c99 & some indica, maybe white rhino or aurora or iced widow...not sure yet. Your buds are looking really frosty btw!
:ganjamon:

Me too! I will be growing 1 AK48 and 1 Wonder Woman, both from Nirvana. I already got the seeds and will be planting as soon as my soil is done cooking. :)

Day 67 Short Rider - Day 65 Northern Lights
Hello 420 family! Time for another update.

I realize that I made a terrible mistake on my girls when I decided to flush for PH issues a while back. The Terra Professional Plus soil is really a peat moss based growing medium. As such, the PH should be in the range of 5.5-6.1 just like hydro. This makes sense as the runoff was always low and the plants were doing amazing. I should have realized it before I decided to do my flush. So it appears that I successfully created nutrient lock out. I have since corrected the issue about 5 days ago and the girls are looking a bit better.

On another note, NL #1 and Short Rider have both been flushed today in preparation for harvest. I will be just giving those girls water from now on and will be doing another flush in a week or so. That means I expect to harvest those two in two weeks.

NL #2 still does not look ready at all. She does seem to be putting on some weight though. It appears as though she can't hold herself up very well anymore either. She is right on the verge of having to get a tomato cage or bamboo sticks to keep her from toppling over. I am hoping that she will indeed put on some bud and thicken up but still don't have much faith that that will happen. I think her buds will stay thin and wispy (at least most of them) but we will see.

Here are some pictures of the girls. :tokin:

Short Rider - Day 67
67-SR-1.png

67-SR-2.png

67-SR-3.png

67-SR-4.png

Northern Lights #1 - Day 65
65-1-NL-1.png

65-1-NL-2.png

65-1-NL-3.png

Northern Lights #2 - Day 65
65-2-NL-1.png

65-2-NL-2.png

65-2-NL-3.png

65-2-NL-4.png

Group shot of all the girls. From left to right NL#2, NL#1, and SR
group-67-65.png

Gorgeous

I don't have the time right now to read back through the whole thread right now, but your 1st grow is looking awesome! :thumb:

Have you started seedlings for your next grow?

I don't have the time right now to read back through the whole thread right now, but your 1st grow is looking awesome! :thumb:

Have you started seedlings for your next grow?

Thanks Mystery. I havn't started my seeds for the next grow just yet. My soil should be done cooking on the 19th or 20th of this month, so I will probably wait till then. Plus, I think my NL #2 will take about that long to finish or will still be in the tent.

I do have a Mystery Seed from Nirvana in the tent right now (pun intended) that my fiance started a while back. It is actually pretty funny. It grew under her CFL art desk light for the longest time. I threw it in the tent not too long ago under the other girls and it is sooooo tall and lanky haha. Not sure if I am going to bring that one through to harvest. My fiance just wanted a desk plant while she worked on her art.

I might snap a photo of it later for all of your enjoyment. :)

Looks great. They are doing very well under those LED lights. Nice and fat nugs.

:goodjob:

Thanks guys, really appreciate the support. Those lights look like they are going to do great for you Scar!

Back
Top Bottom