Boomer444's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Re: Hozona's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Although I am still a few weeks out for harvesting my last MMMF plant for the season, I am getting "fired up" about my New and Improved Indoor Grow. I will keep this journal going until the 5th gen is done blooming and then I will be closing down this journal. Here is what I did today to keep busy.First I added a Sour Diesel, could be male, could be female...we shall see
IMG_028521.JPG
IMG_028721.JPG

2 Royal Purple clones, 2 Jorge's Diamond, 2 MediBud, and 2 Blue Widow..Labeled EVERYTHING so I wouldn't get confused.
IMG_028818.JPG

And I got my 2 outlet cycle timer for the veg/clone area so that I can use the "high dollar" one with the Aerobloomer
IMG_028918.JPG

:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

I still smile when I see that main stem! Beast!
Thanks alot Spring for your comment. I SMILE TOO. she's my first LST experiment I ever tried..She looks almost Bonzai (sp?)I am almost tempted to carry her outdoors and plug her in out there so I can free up my tent; Might happen after my road trip Wed. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

i was gonna give you one of the 3 blue cheese clones and i have one already in a 2 gallon smartpot the plan for it was to stay in that pot for good,you can get them much bigger in a smart than an equal sized reg pot dont know what you know about them but they are quite nifty im planning on switching all my plants including house and outdoor garden and deco plants into them after seeing the root mass that my chemdog had (no circling roots and easily 5 times more roots than what i have seen before) and the end product (quite a bit more weight than a similar sized plant in a reg pot) im convinced they are the way to go, i even like them better than the airpots (hard plastic dimpled)
they store easily in little space,reusable( you can throw em in the washer to clean them ) and if you want just plant them in the ground
i was skeptical at first but now after several plants start to finish im sold and i think everybody should at least try one:thumb:
oh and they are very affordable! big plus

i was gonna give you one of the 3 blue cheese clones and i have one already in a 2 gallon smartpot the plan for it was to stay in that pot for good,you can get them much bigger in a smart than an equal sized reg pot dont know what you know about them but they are quite nifty im planning on switching all my plants including house and outdoor garden and deco plants into them after seeing the root mass that my chemdog had (no circling roots and easily 5 times more roots than what i have seen before) and the end product (quite a bit more weight than a similar sized plant in a reg pot) im convinced they are the way to go, i even like them better than the airpots (hard plastic dimpled)
they store easily in little space,reusable( you can throw em in the washer to clean them ) and if you want just plant them in the ground
i was skeptical at first but now after several plants start to finish im sold and i think everybody should at least try one:thumb:
oh and they are very affordable! big plus
I am looking forward to my trip there and hope you like the BD I got for you. I was looking at the MMMF clone in soil and she is in full veg mode...nodes, nodes, and more nodes...very healthy.:tokin:

auto trash is an experimental cross of an auto and trailor trash only 10-15% will autoflower my hope is to get tt in an auto form thats got the effect of tt without the horrendous flowering time, by only crossing those that autoflower it will eventually be close to 100% auto, i figure you might enjoy working on that with me by the 4th or 5th time crossing it should be about 100%, trailor trash is feminized and is at generation f10 , the rest are all f1 hybrids

Woohoo Rock on BID!

sang like the jolly green giant song

Ho, Ho, Ho... Hozana

Back
Top Bottom