Milk in Bong

Jimps

Hey guys, Umm.. My Friend told me that he put milk in a bong. He said he liked it, but thats probably because it was his idea. He said that the milk was thicker than water, and it made cool smoke bubbles up the chamber. Has anyone heard of doing this? Is that a stupid thing to do. I don't want to put milk in my bong kinda. He said just empty the milk after smoking.

Yeah as others have said thc is fat soluable so by using milk your probably losing a good chunk of the thc that could of otherwise got you high. I said probably because I am not a scientist and have no way of testing this out, just seems like a reasonable guess to me.

Yea the big thing for me would be the stale old bong milk. Yea I guess its something to try if you get bored? I'm just gonna stick with water. I used orange flavored water with some sky walker and it was the bomb. Try it out! Extra Fruity!!!!!:peace:

The only cool thing I've ever seen done with a bong that wasn't traditional was a friend of mine that would use hot water, like someone above said.

I did know a girl who SAID that she smoked out of a bong that had been filled with raspberry-flavored Smirnoff vodka. Seems like a waste of alcohol ($$$) to me even if it is true.

milk in a bong!!!! hahah lol funny shit :laughtwo:

it would just smell nasty very quickly and probably 'cheese up' your bong for weeks!!!!!

That is the craziest thing I have heard. I teach Science and can tell you that as someone said THC is fat solubule (meaning it sticks to fat). That is why you hear about pot butter for MMJ. You would lose a good deal of the THC to the milkfat ( unless it was skim milk). Waste of pot. And you would not want to drink the milk after because it would have all that lovely stuff you see in bong water (ewww). I have heard of using apple juice or sprite in a bong but have never done so myself. definetly stick to water based products. :peace:

sounds like some 70's research we used to do and what i remember of it was booze in a bong steals from your buzz and water too hot loosens lots of snot you might end up hacking up jonah or a whale of a lugie

Back
Top Bottom