MKono's First Indoor Grow

Happy New Year All!! I hope everyone had a decent holiday. Now back to reality. :nervous-guy:

Bit of an update. Watered the girls today and boy what a pain in the ass that was with the netting in place. I dont think the plants were too happy with me after that ordeal. They went all limp on me. I cant wait to prune some of the leaves below the net. I need to figure out an easier watering situation. They shouldnt hold a grudge too long and start exploding again. I did order a small shop vac to clean up the run off but wont see it for a while. Water might have to stand in there if i cant clean it up completely with towels or something. For today and next week il be feeding a full strength. Prior was always half of what it asked for.

Happy New Year All!! I hope everyone had a decent holiday. Now back to reality. :nervous-guy:

Bit of an update. Watered the girls today and boy what a pain in the ass that was with the netting in place. I dont think the plants were too happy with me after that ordeal. They went all limp on me. I cant wait to prune some of the leaves below the net. I need to figure out an easier watering situation. They shouldnt hold a grudge too long and start exploding again. I did order a small shop vac to clean up the run off but wont see it for a while. Water might have to stand in there if i cant clean it up completely with towels or something. For today and next week il be feeding a full strength. Prior was always half of what it asked for.
They will perk up in about 4 hours.Looks like you have the flimsy under trays.If you can get over sized hard plastic ones it should make it easier to get at the run off.

They will perk up in about 4 hours.Looks like you have the flimsy under trays.If you can get over sized hard plastic ones it should make it easier to get at the run off.
It comes with a bunch of different size nozzles but I kinda the fact is does bend a bit allowing me to get in there. I had such a dummy moment the other day too. I forgot the tent had side doors too :rofl:

I bought a funnel with a hose attached it for transmission fluid I think lol. Anyway it’s how I water those hard to reach plants so you don’t get water on the leaves.

looking good :high-five:

I bought a funnel with a hose attached it for transmission fluid I think lol. Anyway it’s how I water those hard to reach plants so you don’t get water on the leaves.

looking good :high-five:
well i certainly got the leaves wet but i wipe it best I could. This time I used a watering can with a large spout but even that was difficult.

Hey guys questions for you. Do think it would be a good idea to start pruning I little bit? Call me crazy but I feel like there could be more energy focused at my top growth and its sure getting very crowded all over. Im pretty sure these new leaves are just a result of tucking but just need your opinions based on this photos.

My type of growing, I’m always on the side of having no problem with pruning. In your case don’t take off too much, just enough to open it up for you a bit. Then once your about 21 days into flower, do a real good lollipoping. :thumb:

Just a little update after 7 weeks in veg. I had been concerned and watching a few leaves and they weren't looking right....well to me at least. I do understand I just pruned yesterday too and that might not of helped.
This first pic is the GSC and i have watching this specific branch. This one hasn't grown much at all lately and are super compact node wise.

Then spotting a few of these on the big Blue Dream in the back Im first guessing light/heat issues as for some reason my temps spike to 80F sometimes. I had been maintaining the light at 24" for weeks but decided to move it up to 27" for 24 hours and gauge how they react.

Other than that they are looking alright. Some stems seem super stringy though but Im just guessing because they havent received much light lately. Im hoping its not becoming root bound or anything as I guessing 5gal is quite big for what im doing. Still seems to be about 5 days till it needs watering. What do you guys think?

I think if you have 7 gal available go for it. I use both for different plant counts but the 7 gal produces a nice amount of flower

I’m not sure if you can since you started training. That would be a task

looking great :cheer:

Just a little update after 7 weeks in veg. I had been concerned and watching a few leaves and they weren't looking right....well to me at least. I do understand I just pruned yesterday too and that might not of helped.
This first pic is the GSC and i have watching this specific branch. This one hasn't grown much at all lately and are super compact node wise.

Then spotting a few of these on the big Blue Dream in the back Im first guessing light/heat issues as for some reason my temps spike to 80F sometimes. I had been maintaining the light at 24" for weeks but decided to move it up to 27" for 24 hours and gauge how they react.

Other than that they are looking alright. Some stems seem super stringy though but Im just guessing because they havent received much light lately. Im hoping its not becoming root bound or anything as I guessing 5gal is quite big for what im doing. Still seems to be about 5 days till it needs watering. What do you guys think?
Hey man how's it going?! Haven't been on in a while heard your girls look great. By any chance do you have a direct Breeze hitting your plants? It kind of looks like wind burn.

Back
Top Bottom