MNS - My New Spot

Damn... hurricane.. holy shit.. I'll stop complaining about 30 one day 15 the next... what do you do to live through a hurricane, lay lay and pray? Hopefully the delivery service opens up soon.. cheapest way to pay is with cash in an envolope. just make sure you get tracking with it..
Was gonna do a bank transfer. Have net banking at home. Haha a batton down the hatches and pray for a quick passage of the storm. This one was the strongest storm ever as well. We are recovering well on the island.

That's good.. big populated island or small community? Everybody be helping each other out to get back on track.. regular seasonal occurrence?
And transfer prolly just as cheap, little more experience for conversion but only few dollars.. I don't do internet banking, forgot that was an option..

Was gonna do a bank transfer. Have net banking at home. Haha a batton down the hatches and pray for a quick passage of the storm. This one was the strongest storm ever as well. We are recovering well on the island.

I have actually just mailed cash, unregistered, wrapped in a couple sheets of paper...normal #10 envelope the last 4-5 payments...$200+ each time. No issues, cash received in 3-5 days and shipment out within 24 hours of receipt..

Medicine man.. starting to look alright..

IMG_020165.JPG

IMG_020275.JPG

IMG_020365.JPG

La Niña.. probably the frostiest plant I've grown. If you look in at the photo you'll see but none of the frost shots come out, all blurry. She's an ugly photo anyway.. I stripped her back a fair bit.. wish it was an extra 10 degree in my growroom, take it to 35, I think she'd appreciate extra heat..also some humidity or moisture on her leaves she needs.... again, doesn't look that bad, curly leaves aren't crispy, just look it..

IMG_020572.JPG

Medicine man.. why not.. gave some clearex/flushing agent, so seven days done..

IMG_020673.JPG

IMG_020768.JPG

IMG_020866.JPG

IMG_020960.JPG

Veg tent
Ssh.. didn't take well to up potting.. couple days ago,starting to come back, was looking a lot more distressed.. coir/perlite dtw

IMG_021257.JPG

Ssh.. was dry other day and I watered with a pre-treatment mix I had made up.. its made her weird.. she'll get over it, I'll feed water and cap/mag for next couple, little too much nitrogen.. she'll get put into coir/perlite hempy

IMG_021465.JPG

Mango widow.. looking good.. other has been flipped few days ago..

IMG_021064.JPG

Shark shock.. got clones.. flip in couple days. Coir/perlite Hempy.. straight perlite lower mid core and res..
Just been up potted now..

IMG_021351.JPG

Thanks ditchweed.. one things for certain, this pharmacist will be over prescribing oneself with the medicine, man :rofl:

From what little I know, I think you want 50ppm. I don't think 20 will turn it.. maybe with enough applications through the day it might..

I wonder how pure it has to be I used to make CS water for missP it was the thing that worked better than anything else ;) Thing is I was using a very small amount of Sea salt (recommended by that certain manufacturer) Any how with the added salt if also gave a boost to the current I was making up and above 60ppm but from what I learn t and the only reason I stopped was the silver was clumping ,,which for us I know isnt deadly but it comes with a risk and would it be more or less risky for use on a plant ??
I think after even 15 PPM its hard to get a good suspended Silver water

looking good Griz :) My Harley is completely seeded, and I just hit the Nordle. Im hoping the Harley Nordle cross will turn out something nice. Right now though it is all about the Devil's Carnival...got to get her done before the stray pollen does her in :/

DSCF04484.JPG
DSCF04524.JPG

Looking good mate :passitleft: lots happening for a man with no time :rofl: although,by looks of her, do you have more gardening time at the moment?

Looking good mate :passitleft: lots happening for a man with no time :rofl: although,by looks of her, do you have more gardening time at the moment?

Thanks :) I try to get in there every few days. Just got rid of a few plants in the overflow closet to a friend so its not as overwhelming. I never intended to have 3 areas going. Work is slowing down as well...my list is the shortest its been in a long time.

:passitleft:

Nothing wrong with a couple extra grow spaces mouser :rofl: you slow down with work, coming into winter? Check that list twice..
:passitleft: norcal.. try'n to keepem green. :rofl: except this one

Medicine man.. her last few days

IMG_022371.JPG

IMG_022163.JPG

Back
Top Bottom