Mono Grows Again

I'm joining this thread!

Damn there is so much to learn on here! I love to see other people growing and to see them succeed with plants and stuff! So, after reading through this journey so far I've seen that you use Canna coco A and B, I use Canna too but then the Bio range plus all the Bio additives. So do you use other additives too?

I had my experience with Canna Boost with the regular Canna Terra range and it worked quiete well for me. I also have the Green Planet nutrient range plus all the additives, now I don't know if that's a dumb idea or a smart idea but I had a big budget to experiment with so that's why I like to do that! So far it's fun and it works pretty good too! Not everyone has a big budget when it comes to growing, Canna Boost for example is already damn expensive...

Welcome aboard bud! Do you use canna coco or canna soil?

I don't use much in the way of additives outside the base nutrients and a bit of PK 13/14. I've heard some good things about canna boost though, did you find it gave a noticeable increase it metabolic function? From what I understand, canna boost works by promoting the plant health and increasing internal biology, it seems like a good idea, although I've not had much of a desire to try it. Being a small scale commercial grower, once i find something that works, i'm pretty reluctant to change things ;)

A little look at the flowering tent this evening. Things are trooping along as they should be, always a good thing when there is nothing to report.

Feeding the three coco plants at lights on, 1/3rd strength coco A and B. Soil plants are being fed every two days, coco nutrients which seems to be working okay thus far.

D1371F5A-F6E2-4DD3-84A8-69E62FA4D88D.jpeg

0A11D632-A96F-451A-8F66-7DF7E394588F.jpeg

A2252566-597D-499C-AE8D-75187169C06E.jpeg

AE04CADD-A466-448F-996E-42D48ED9F3FA.jpeg

1D38D45C-F8E9-4769-BACC-A15DC1C3774D.jpeg

A5270F27-1C60-4D3E-AA21-62B68C5D2F56.jpeg
171B66F6-D7F5-4E32-8CDC-DD1A61B6B364.jpeg

Hey fella! That's a menacing looking plant you grew there bud! She looks like much more than a dry pound! Very well done indeed ;)
She came in just over a pound......454.59 grams after 10 days drying. Very pleased with her. Kept her genetics around....gonna make some Fems from her as well as do a few different crosses with her.

Welcome aboard bud! Do you use canna coco or canna soil?

I don't use much in the way of additives outside the base nutrients and a bit of PK 13/14. I've heard some good things about canna boost though, did you find it gave a noticeable increase it metabolic function? From what I understand, canna boost works by promoting the plant health and increasing internal biology, it seems like a good idea, although I've not had much of a desire to try it. Being a small scale commercial grower, once i find something that works, i'm pretty reluctant to change things ;)
I did use Canna soil and indeed Canna boost did help some! Without Canna boos I wouldn't have had the same yield as I dod because it was my first plant. Never really used ot after that though.

She came in just over a pound......454.59 grams after 10 days drying. Very pleased with her. Kept her genetics around....gonna make some Fems from her as well as do a few different crosses with her.

Just over a pound of top shelf buds! Got me jealous round these parts, my jars are almost empty haha. That sounds awesome fella, any idea what your going to cross her with?

Getting a little restless with these soil plants, they are taking up half the flowering space for not a whole lot of bud production. I’ve got a nagging thought of taking them down in the next 10-14 days and making qwiso from them, freeing up the space to get rolling again with the more productive coco plants.

I took some clones of the critical hog I still have in veg, once they have rooted I will have other plants ready to go in and fill the space... decisions decisions :high-five:

Just over a pound of top shelf buds! Got me jealous round these parts, my jars are almost empty haha. That sounds awesome fella, any idea what your going to cross her with?
Well we are going to do a CBD cross with it.....Ms Stank wants to try Northern Lights x Harlequin. We are also going to a Hindu Kush x Northern Lights. I am going to keep a cut of her around for a while. She is a potent girl and a huge yielder. Have a few other ideas in mind but gotta find decent plants of those strains first. I might even do a little girl on girl action with her and an African Meltdown plant that is looking killer and smells amazing (even in veg). I guess breeders are calling those crosses as R1 seeds.

Well we are going to do a CBD cross with it.....Ms Stank wants to try Northern Lights x Harlequin. We are also going to a Hindu Kush x Northern Lights. I am going to keep a cut of her around for a while. She is a potent girl and a huge yielder. Have a few other ideas in mind but gotta find decent plants of those strains first. I might even do a little girl on girl action with her and an African Meltdown plant that is looking killer and smells amazing (even in veg). I guess breeders are calling those crosses as R1 seeds.
You should make a thread out of that! Would be interesting to see!

Back
Top Bottom