Monster Plant - Indoor Grow Questions

ptk2k

Hey all, so I have a room 15'x10'x10' and would like to try to grow a MONSTER lady in there.

I currently have 1,300 watts between three LED lights, but I plan on adding another light or two once I have the room set and ready.

What is the largest size pot I should use for the amount of space I have? Also what kind of pots have you guys had the most success with?

What soil have you seen the absolute best results with?

Would anybody recommend a SOG across most or all of the room? Or just standard FIM'ing and pruning?

I know this is a lot of questions, sounding like a noob haha. But I usually grow multiple strains at the same time. I guess you can say I'm just looking for consistency, wanna to do something different!

LAST THING! What sort of strains would be good to make a monster? Strong branches for bud support, high yield. Things like that.

Thank you guys for any input it would be greatly appreciated! :blunt:

I don't do monster plants indoors. IMO, they are for outdoors. But, I'd go for the biggest pot you can reasonably use. Maybe 75 gal.+
I prefer multiple plants inside. More variety. Not all your eggs in one basket. Quicker turnover of the space = better yield per sq-ft per year. I like Promix HP for a soilless grow medium. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom