Mother of Berries, M.O.B. Maine Strain

Skunk Kush Week 2 Day 3 of Flowering. Starting to smell. Yeti, do you believe that results from flowering with the HID will result in flowers disproportionate to the plants based on the fact the LED's are significantly weaker. I'm wondering if the flowers could be heavier than the plant is capable of holding them up. Haven't dealt with something like this, since the original MOB where if you remember I held them up with string when in pantry. Having said that, now that I think of it, I believe the plants under the CFL's had significantly denser buds then what the LED's offer. While I have finally learned and absorbed the value of high cost functioning lights, I will say that in having the light airy buds, I can see how the chance for mold can be reduced if someone lived in a high humidity climate and would need the added precaution. In Maine, there are many high humidity areas so LED's could be useful. I'm hoping to try and make some weed butter that I can use with some lobster. Anyway, i hope you can help me with some advice Yeti! I hope your doing well.

If you have to just add stakes and tie the stalks to them. My plants almost always get floppy around mid flower. those look pretty sturdy so I would not be overly worried bud. Your buds are going to be proportionate to the roots you have in the soil. The HIDs should help up your yield but I do not know that you will get massive buds just because you put them in there.

If you have to just add stakes and tie the stalks to them. My plants almost always get floppy around mid flower. those look pretty sturdy so I would not be overly worried bud. Your buds are going to be proportionate to the roots you have in the soil. The HIDs should help up your yield but I do not know that you will get massive buds just because you put them in there.

I probably should have reworded what I said. In that plants are more likely to hit their maximum potential with a more proper light as opposed to the LEDs and crap I have now. I’ll order the extra strength fox farm fert for week 5+ of flowering so I have that on hand unless your experience suggests a different time to implement. Currently I’m using cal-mag+big bloom to get things on track. It seems logical to me to do a plain water feeding or at least cal-mag only for the last feeding or 2 in order to clear the way for the next round of nutes without the issue of lockout, etc.

It has been a long time since I used fox farms and then I only used the trio. I would feed and then wate rthen feed. They sell sledgehammer or something that is supposed to help flush when needed. I am surprised you did not get a feeding schedule with the nutes. When my buddy used FF and did really well he followed the schedule they provided but at lower amounts than they suggest.

Final picture of them under predominantly LED lights. Light will probably here close to or after there bed time so new pics tomorrow with the HID. I'm thinking of taking my metal fan and having it blow directly on the ballast to avoid heat issues or other problems that may result. Week 2 Day 7 of transitional flowering.

Look at all that light! They are going to love it.
Finally interacting with one of these I can not understand how so many in my area have caused fires with them (in some cases entire apartment building have been burnt down) that was my initial apprehension. I like this though and running same temps as about LEDs 77-78. Ballast is much bigger than I expected it to be. I’m not experiencing any of the disruptions I’ve heard about coming from a digital ballast either.

Skunk Kush Week 3. Average Temps about 81' approaching a 100' F degree weekend here so ordered an exhaust boosting duct fan (be here Sunday) to get the heat out a little quicker and implementing the A/C and dehumidifier (Neikodog got back to me in PM and said a dehuey was necessary). Got some attention over at "Ask Us Anything" a few days ago, my garden even got called "sexy" (seriously). People seem to like my large pot use/concept. Anyway, here they are;

Once I get the duct booster and get a handle on temps in there, I'll probably throw the larger of the two LED's in the tent and draw power from the next room to do it.

Happy 4th!

I have several pics, I tried uploading this morning but the website doesn't seem to want to cooperate so will try again a little later. Plants seem to be coming along decently imo). Cooling has been increasingly important lately since it's been so hot up here. I got the tiger bloom a few days ago and added that to feeding. I'll continue to check the upload and post as soon as the upload system is back up.

Week 3 day 7 Skunk Kush 82’ F are tent temps. 5 gallon is being killed by the heat because of the larger pots around it, despite heavy circulation (note to self: don’t mix really big and small pots).

Attachments

• 3B289CAC-4759-4470-8853-C3ADA80E754A.jpeg
    3B289CAC-4759-4470-8853-C3ADA80E754A.jpeg
    873.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 4B08EB9F-CFA3-4FC5-B4F8-3291569D0867.jpeg
    4B08EB9F-CFA3-4FC5-B4F8-3291569D0867.jpeg
    733.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 85FF2F13-1C8C-4FEF-8FFC-107DE4498004.jpeg
    85FF2F13-1C8C-4FEF-8FFC-107DE4498004.jpeg
    717 KB · Views: 127
  • 2F9D63A7-8BBA-4976-8307-3C1B8E657FD1.jpeg
    2F9D63A7-8BBA-4976-8307-3C1B8E657FD1.jpeg