First Berry White Closet Grow

Hey luke! Claudette is a Berry White's Widow clone has a 50-60 Day flower period so I'll be keeping my eye on them for Amber. We're on day 39 today~ she was already showing pistils when I flipped so I anticipate her being ready for a flush first. The other 2 are probably a couple weeks behind.

Hey luke! Claudette is a Berry White's Widow clone has a 50-60 Day flower period so I'll be keeping my eye on them for Amber. We're on day 39 today~ she was already showing pistils when I flipped so I anticipate her being ready for a flush first. The other 2 are probably a couple weeks behind.

It's not all about amber until you know your strain. Some do, some don't and you have a mix of each lol. Calyx swell, hair color and other factors come into play also. I have a very helpful chart somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and upload it, but it pretty much all starts with the calyx and hairs. Trichs are last and serve better as a marker than a deciding factor. ;)

Day 47 flower for Miss Claudette~ her buds are so dense & hard, like stones... icky sticky stones!
420-magazine-mobile1930420347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1758605239.jpg

Miss Jubilee keeping up!
420-magazine-mobile1549136056.jpg

Back
Top Bottom