First Berry White Closet Grow

We do the best we can with what we got!
Yes we certainly do agemon!
You call it a humble setup, but it doesn't matter where it grows, just that it is grown
Hey ink! Welcome to my journey! Indeed that's what matters~ it's been one of the most rewarding things I've been blessed enough to do. The light & clones were a gift & I'm so grateful to be able to grow my own medicine!

Just a quick Claudette drive by~
420-magazine-mobile1073774416.jpg

420-magazine-mobile763824195.jpg

Thanks toasted! Yeah... she very needy of the calmag, moreso than the other two. I only noticed in the photo, since I can't see it in the hps, after lights out... I'll feed her in the morning~ thanks for confirming my suspicions... much appreciated!

Looks like she needs a little nitrogen kicker too. Nothing strong. Slow release is better. A little top dressing like alfalfa or a mild starter fertilizer would likely do it. Don't be disheartened by loosing some fan leaves either. Some strains just naturally thin themselves as they reach maturity. If you could see your roots right now you'd probably notice them adjusting as well.

That's really cool that I could help hector! There are so many that have helped me & it's nice to hear I can pass that along! ~ happy growing my friend!

Not much to report except that Matilda has grown even more ~ she stands 41" from soil now... by her skinnier leaves I'm guessing she favors the sativa~ I'm going to have choices from this harvest! How exciting!

So I'm thinking about a staggered harvest to let the bottom half of my two big girls mature to nice buds & not have half my take be all fluff~

Matilda's 8 colas stand 14" above the rest so I'll still have a 27" plant if I harvest the colas first~
420-magazine-mobile1228490708.jpg

Claudette's 4 colas are 10" above~
420-magazine-mobile1622322979.jpg

Time for manic research! Happy greens everyone!

Are you gonna reveg. Great plants to do that with!
That's an interesting thought agemon... I had entertained the idea with Claudette since her clone sisters didn't make the transition to my garden and I didn't take any clones from her... more research to do! Thanks for the suggestion agemon!

Back
Top Bottom