Mouser's Perpetual Grow

How they looking mouser? :passitleft: hope all is well mate..

How they looking mouser? :passitleft: hope all is well mate..

Thanks for the reminder Grizz :) All is good here. Work work work with little time for myself...or my plants :p But all is good all around. I finally got off my ass and set up the 3x3...still working on the COB set-up and running some old 'Big River' lights until I can finish it up...one failed 24h after I set it up, so 1/2 went back to the closet. Looks like the universe wants me to run 3 spaces :)

But before I bore you all:

It's Update Time!!!

Lets get right too it...with Early Skunk. Y'all know how I feel about her, but she's thickening up a bit with some foxtailing...little foxtails, but seeing ass she's got a total of about 10 bud sites all together, any new growth is good growth :)

DSCF03826.JPG

View image in gallery

We will move on to my latest failure :p Mango Widow 2 has gone all crispy critter. Current plan is to try my hand at this fresh (using the term loosely here) harvest oil this weekend... I apologize for the next couple pics...

The Mango Widow 3 on the other hand is still packing it on. TONS of new growth, fresh pistles, and the beast hasnt stopped growing...I lost a tip this week to the lights..

..and we will finish out with the newest Flower Child. My Blue Dream...who is obviously NOT the nute whore my last one was...currently flushing in the tub. Cutting her back to a sprinkle of Osmo and some water until she gets her color back.

Hope you all have a great week. Hope you all are safe from the recent storms.

Its Monday night, I have to get up at 4am, so I will take a couple hits of...hell..Ive forgotten whats in the bowl. I apologize for not being a vibrant host this evening, but make yourselves at home. I do warn you though, if you pass out in the shower it will go on at 415...and its cold for a good bit before the boiler kicks in...just sayin' :)

:peacetwo:

Mango Widow 2 has gone all crispy critter. Current plan is to try my hand at this fresh (using the term loosely here) harvest oil this weekend... I apologize for the next couple pics...

What do you think happened here?
Twice in the last 6-7 months I've had a popcorn bud and a small bud suddenly appear brown and dried out like your photo. Not sure if it was an infection, I chopped the brown part and threw in the trash. Looked similar to your photos only smaller area,

Too bad about Mango Widow 2, spoilage right there at the end.

Its Monday night, I have to get up at 4am, so I will take a couple hits of...hell..Ive forgotten whats in the bowl. I apologize for not being a vibrant host this evening, but make yourselves at home. I do warn you though, if you pass out in the shower it will go on at 415...and its cold for a good bit before the boiler kicks in...just sayin' :)

I probably won't pass out until 4:30 to 5:00 AM, so no worries mate, looks like I can use your bed by then.

What do you think happened here?
Twice in the last 6-7 months I've had a popcorn bud and a small bud suddenly appear brown and dried out like your photo. Not sure if it was an infection, I chopped the brown part and threw in the trash. Looked similar to your photos only smaller area,

Too bad about Mango Widow 2, spoilage right there at the end.

Thanks Rad. Most likely it was my early over feeding. Same thing happened to my Royal Medic a ways back. I havent really learned to read Sativa yet I guess. Mango Widow 2 hasnt really excited me from the start though..I didnt even bother taking clones. #3 on the other hand will be around for a while...got 3 clones of her. :) Best will become a mom and the other 2 will eventually make it into the tent.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Looking good, buddy! Those mangoes look like easy trimmers, you could probably just pull all those crispies off! The dream should bounce back nicely as well, ive seen worse nute burn end up glorious :) i was having a similar problems with a few finicky dreams earlier on. You are totally right though, some phenos dig the heavier feedings &the sativa dominates not so much haha. Hope you pull a lovely harvest off those girls! Poppin a bottle of my finest sierra nevada for you!

...OK..I have a Sour Crack from Mephisto...been in dirt for months? Cant seem to find a germination date....420mag REALLY needs to work on its search function. Has anyone come across a photo pheno???

...OK..I have a Sour Crack from Mephisto...been in dirt for months? Cant seem to find a germination date....420mag REALLY needs to work on its search function. Has anyone come across a photo pheno???

This one has multiple autoflower parents - odd that a photoperiod could sneak through.
Have you considered reducing the light schedue for a week to force flower?

Blast an email to them, they'll know..

Long time no see :rofl::passitleft: hope your well mate

Long time no see :rofl::passitleft: hope your well mate

Sorry man, work is kicking my ass lately and the girls are suffering for it. :/ Trying to get everything back on track. Update to follow..most likely tomorrow.

cheers :)

Update Time (I know its been a long time coming)

So...work lately has been a real kick in the ass...my girls in flower were not happy with the neglect and unfortunately did not do so well...I wont horrify you with pics of the results. :(

But, I have carried on.

The queen of the summer was the Kosher Kush...wonderful strain. Amazing smell, kick ass high, tastes awesom...I really hope I can save the clone I have...

Current occupants of the flower tent are

Blue Dream

Devil's Carnival

My Male Harley

and a WWxBB that survived the summer..

Flower tent overview

Veg tent Overview

Nordle pair..male? on the left

male?

female

Harley female

Sorry its taken so long for an update..will try to keep everything current from here on out

Long awaited update!!!

Upate Time!!

First off I have to apologize for taking so long to update. Work never dropped poff for the summer and picked up as usual in the fall when the students returned...Im feeling like I'll never catch up :( To sum up the summer grow...meh...the plants suffered from neglect and conditions...not much else to say. Im seriously thinking of skipping next summer's grow.

But...moving on...We have a few plants coming up that are helping to get me back in the groove. I have also totally renewed my medium...fresh flushed coco all around. Todays update will focus on the flower tent...not much in there, but its a start :)

C&N's Devils Carnival (please dont ask me how long its been in there :/ I honestly dont know. Been going through the motions for a the last couple months.

And the other notable occupant is my WWxBB...no reason in particular..had the seeds grew the plant :)

Tonorrow I will share the veg tent...stay tuned.

In the meantime, bull up a cussion, pop some corn, grab some pie, raid the jars and relax :)

Cheers

Re: Long awaited update!!!

Yo mouser, doing quick run by, looking great! I'm still on my pause, but I got some work done with the light and my friend is testing it for me, he is flipping this week so I might put up some photos. Keep up the effort mate! :goodjob:

Hello... anybody home :passitleft:

Hello... anybody home :passitleft:

Damn...caught again. :/ Its the usual story...work work work...and a touch of work. Flower tent is looking very nice...I'll try to pull them out this weekend for show and tell.. I can say that the DC is looking sweet though. Definitely keeping that in the rotation.

:passitleft:

Re: Long awaited update!!!

Yo mouser, doing quick run by, looking great! I'm still on my pause, but I got some work done with the light and my friend is testing it for me, he is flipping this week so I might put up some photos. Keep up the effort mate! :goodjob:

Hey Tom :) Nice to see you passing through. Im still looking at bits and pieces and have yet to put together the light I need. :p Congrats on your prototype :)

Flower Room Update!!

:cheer::cheer: Update Time :cheer::cheer:

Howdy all... Had a great day with the boy. Went to see Thor, went for pizza after, and had a very relaxing day. Thought Id pull the girls out to prove I havent fallen off the planet :)

White Widow x Big Bud

An ErdPurt from Ace Seeds...because I had the room...

And my wonderful Devil's Carnival. She is actually starting to show a bit of color. Not really evident in the photos, but there is a subtle darkish hue, and a few pink spots :)

She was looking a little over-thick, so I thinned her out a bit to open up the middle...

Thanks for stopping in :)

Back
Top Bottom