Random focus plant

Random focus plant of the evening

Just a couple of pics of my Blue Dream in the Veg closet:

Mom

20170814_202345.jpg

View image in gallery

..and latest progeny :)

:peacetwo:

Ack Ppffbbttt! Maybe, but I still think its from over nuting them a few weeks ago...things went south fast after that. She is the densest girl in the tent right now though and the smell is amazing. :) [/QUOTE]

Here's some pics of my Afghan Kush Ryder AUTO that shows the signs of calmag def. The little brown spots in interior of the leaf, not the burn around the edges. Took me a long time to find a pic showing what my problem was. Not to be a pain, but might help someone else.

050c.jpg

050b.jpg

050a1.jpg

Ack Ppffbbttt! Maybe, but I still think its from over nuting them a few weeks ago...things went south fast after that. She is the densest girl in the tent right now though and the smell is amazing. :)

Here's some pics of my Afghan Kush Ryder AUTO that shows the signs of calmag def. The little brown spots in interior of the leaf, not the burn around the edges. Took me a long time to find a pic showing what my problem was. Not to be a pain, but might help someone else.
050a1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Please :) Mi Casa Su Casa. We are all here to help one another. Post away!

Beers buds.. the greener way to enjoy amber :rofl:

Weekly (usually) Update :)

Update Time :cheer:

Another week in the books and the girls are still alive. Feedings have been mostly water with a touch of cal/mag and some kelp Burned tips are less...I think...

First out of the gate we have our Early Skunk...still meh :p

The we have our extra leafy pheno of Mango Widow

Next up is the Kosher Kush. Had to install safety harnesses for the tops, they have been getting floppy. Not much there, but she smells so nice...

Last..and most..we have the beast in the tent...Mango Widow 3 Still plugging along...a stray top gets into the lights every few days and I have to bend it over...doesnt take too long for it to come back so I have been doing a double break to bring her down a notch :p

Feature plant from the veg closet is my Devils Carnival Im taking my time with this one, but she will be the first to enjoy my new tent when it goes up...actually got off my ass and cleared the space for it today. Tomorrow I will fetch the 5x5 from storage and start on the COB lighting.

Thanks for dropping in. His Fatness likes scratches on the head, and when extra lazy will tolerate a belly rub.Beers in the fride...Buds too actually :) The MoC NL is still curing in there. The Low and Slow Harley was a huge hit.

Update time

Flower Tent Weekly Update

Sorry folks. I fell asleep before I could get this up last night, but better late than never. The girls are all responding well to lighter feedings, except for the early skunk which is still getting high test...she will sink or swim dammit.

Starting with her, I may get 1/4 zip from her when all is said and done. A waste of space.

DSCF03567.JPG

View image in gallery[/center]

My Kosher Kush is getting very very dense and Im still loving the smell. Im really happy one of the clones finally rooted. I would love to let her veg appropriately and maybe provide a bit more on the next go round.

Mango Widow 2 is still leafy...very very leafy. Buds are thin and weak...

and last and most, Mango Widow 3 is huge. Starting to fill out, but she still has weeks to go. (I know I posted these over in Ditch's thread, but Im including them here for the update...

Kosher Kush is nearing the end...very few new pistles and trichs are clouding up here and there...she is being watched. I moved the Blue Dream momma into the tent. I have several nice clones rooted of her that will probably turn out nicer in structure, so in she goes. I also tossed in a stalled auto thats been kicking around doing nothing for months now...I forget what it is....Sour Crack maybe? I'll have to go back through my notes and see.

Those of you who are regulars know the drill...new comers make yourself at home Beers in the fridge...Sierra Nevada this week...Bud in the cupboard...some in the fridge too...low and slow saved my harvest this summer. No mold to be seen anywhere and Ive been told its my best stuff to date!

Newest babies are my CBD run of Nordle and Harley...Harlequin is in the back and is looking all indica again.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Another fine update, pity about the Early skunk, but man those mango widows look outstanding. Cant wait for my blue dream, I have heard so much about that strain it just had to be included in my first grow. I think I will stop by the store on the way home tonight after work...all this talk of cheese poofs has triggered a craving lol

Re: Update time

Flower Tent Weekly Update

Sorry folks. I fell asleep before I could get this up last night, but better late than never. The girls are all responding well to lighter feedings, except for the early skunk which is still getting high test...she will sink or swim dammit.

Starting with her, I may get 1/4 zip from her when all is said and done. A waste of space.

DSCF03567.JPG

View image in gallery[/center]

My Kosher Kush is getting very very dense and Im still loving the smell. Im really happy one of the clones finally rooted. I would love to let her veg appropriately and maybe provide a bit more on the next go round.

Mango Widow 2 is still leafy...very very leafy. Buds are thin and weak...

and last and most, Mango Widow 3 is huge. Starting to fill out, but she still has weeks to go. (I know I posted these over in Ditch's thread, but Im including them here for the update...

Kosher Kush is nearing the end...very few new pistles and trichs are clouding up here and there...she is being watched. I moved the Blue Dream momma into the tent. I have several nice clones rooted of her that will probably turn out nicer in structure, so in she goes. I also tossed in a stalled auto thats been kicking around doing nothing for months now...I forget what it is....Sour Crack maybe? I'll have to go back through my notes and see.

Those of you who are regulars know the drill...new comers make yourself at home Beers in the fridge...Sierra Nevada this week...Bud in the cupboard...some in the fridge too...low and slow saved my harvest this summer. No mold to be seen anywhere and Ive been told its my best stuff to date!

Newest babies are my CBD run of Nordle and Harley...Harlequin is in the back and is looking all indica again.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Mouse! I made it home! Your perpetutent is killing it as always. I see you have more blue dreams going &they look like they are gonna get some! Everything else looks great buddy, keep up the great work. See ya soon.

Re: Update time

Another fine update, pity about the Early skunk, but man those mango widows look outstanding. Cant wait for my blue dream, I have heard so much about that strain it just had to be included in my first grow. I think I will stop by the store on the way home tonight after work...all this talk of cheese poofs has triggered a craving lol

Thank you much. I think this new Blue Dream addition to the tent will do nicely. I jumped on your new journal as well. Good luck with yours. BTW, Im out of cheesy poofs :( But I have 3 boxes of Cheeze Its...Pepper Jack flavor!

Mouse! I made it home! Your perpetutent is killing it as always. I see you have more blue dreams going &they look like they are gonna get some! Everything else looks great buddy, keep up the great work. See ya soon.

WooHoo!! I actually havent run a Blue Dream in a while..not since last summer. It was the only one that survived The Great Molding. Kick back, grab a beverage and a bowl and dont forget to scratch the kitty on the head. :)

Thanks Ditch! Im looking forward to MW3...MW2 looks way nicer on screen then in real life...not much there at all. Im actually really looking forward to the Kosher Kush. She's next on the chopping block. Gonna have to swing by and check out Angie...assuming she hasnt taken over the house by now :)

Mmm sierra nevada.. One of my favourites! &did you just sprinkle your plants with sugar at harvest or what? This panama is FRO$SSSTY dank! Also you know i can't neglect kitty :) keep it up bud, you are making mari-magic!

One of mine too! Im really missing last year's Beer Camp offering that had the killer citrus taste. As to the Panama, I am still kicking myself for letting it get away...got greedy with new strains and stopped cloning her. Still have 6 reg seeds left though so there will definitely be another Panama in the future...as soon as I wade through all these MNS Auction beans O.O..or buy a warehouse and 50 more lights o_O

:passitleft:

Weekend Update

Sunday Su...oopps MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY! :) Update time

Howdy folks :) Things are skipping right along in the tents. Kosher Kush came down this week....looks like a standard zip+. Buds are low and slowing it in the fridge. Still a little humid here so the fridge is where its at.

Early Skunk is looking better, but still thin. Gonna let it finish simply because I cant kill one :/

Mango Widow 2 is doing...something...
Still leafy but getting sticky

Mango Widow 3 is a beast and knows it...

Then we have my Solo cup auto entry...Red Poison...

..and the latest contestant in the flower dome.. Blue Dream

that wraps up the flower zone...
This weeks ladies in the veg tent are

Devils Carnival

White Widow x Big Bud

and the CBD Gang...Nordle and Harlequin (in the back and looking beastly)

Thanks for dropping in. Sorry for the pic dump, but the girls like their time in the spotlight :)

Grab a bud a beer and a soft seat and chill :) Kitty is hiding..yacked on the floor so he's in the dog house for the moment.

Re: Weekend Update

Sunday Su...oopps MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY! :) Update time

Mango Widow 2 is doing...something...
Still leafy but getting sticky

Those leaves look sticky enough - if you trim off the brown tips, and a few lower leaves, you are done trimming. :)

Devil's Carnival is a handsome girl, isn't she?

Hope you enjoyed your Monday, Monday, Monday and let kitteh out of the doghouse

Back
Top Bottom