Mr Miyagi

GuitarSolo

420 Member
High forum ...... haha haha see what I did there.

I’m just playin. It’s what I do. I’ve been smoking more years than I haven’t and marijuana is and forever will be part of me and my life. Oil for the engine of our mind.

I took my first stab at growing.... purely for the sake of growing something and to have fun. It was done on my balcony and I was just pruning and messing around really but then I got lucky and both seeds I planted, got them from a cheap oz, were female.

honestly,I have no clue what I’m doing or attempting to act like I do. These plants have been tweaked out, moved around, pruned to near nothing, all sorts of stress.... and I’m left with this tiny ten inch plant with some growing buds and a lil mr miyagi marijuana...... this plant bends beautifully.

just ranting in the morning after the morning coffee and toke.

have a great Tuesday everyone!
A29C0FDD-4FDA-4D90-9EBA-E02C8BB4E0B5.jpeg
DD0C16A0-1431-4FF1-B3BB-4A9AECDD59CE.jpeg
DCEC0E18-F772-41F8-87EE-24556F48825C.jpeg
C645BF48-4EEF-4DCC-8F7B-2CD94C6FF72C.jpeg

Welcome GuitarSolo to 420 Magazine
Nice introduction,how about a journal of a grow . Here’s a link to help get started.

isn't it beautiful that without knowing nothing you have actually performed low stress training and super cropping.

I would clean the soil and not leave any leafs or cucumber in the soil.
you should create a separate bin if you are planning on creating your own organic compost.
Also, since you are in flower i would let her be and just enjoy the remaining time you have before you CHOP IT!!

:rofl::welcome:

Thanks folks. I’d be lying if I said I’ve never heard of lst. But I didn’t go about it with yield in mind, more just enjoying another aspect of this beautiful plant. My balcony doesn’t get the best light so I know I won’t have the best buds.... but it’s a lot of fun.... growing anything from seed really

Im playing with this idea of fusing multiple plants together into one... taking them when sprouting and possibly slicing little bits and binding them together to see if they will grow into one. I planted multiple seeds in a small container and they all sprouted. I tried to gently braid them and see what happens but they naturally undid themselves while growing.

oh ps.... the leaves in the pot... like autumn leaves falling lol.... and it’s not a cucumber, it’s a piece of succulent, I like to propagate those.

Tuesday workday is over! One step closer to the weekend

“‘what is your dream job?’
‘I do not dream of labor’”

Thanks folks. I’d be lying if I said I’ve never heard of lst. But I didn’t go about it with yield in mind, more just enjoying another aspect of this beautiful plant. My balcony doesn’t get the best light so I know I won’t have the best buds.... but it’s a lot of fun.... growing anything from seed really

Im playing with this idea of fusing multiple plants together into one... taking them when sprouting and possibly slicing little bits and binding them together to see if they will grow into one. I planted multiple seeds in a small container and they all sprouted. I tried to gently braid them and see what happens but they naturally undid themselves while growing.

oh ps.... the leaves in the pot... like autumn leaves falling lol.... and it’s not a cucumber, it’s a piece of succulent, I like to propagate those.

Tuesday workday is over! One step closer to the weekend

Good luck with the fusing together of plants :passitleft:
I made my own cross when I was first starting out by mistake :rofl: oh, to be young again :surf:

When I was young :hmmmm: I wanted to be "The Lone Ranger" :rofl:
I guess being an Army Ranger was as close as I got :popcorn:

Retired now, and actually living the dream, after putting in all the hard work. I'm with the perfect woman whom I've been with, like forever, and who is still my best friend...not to mention, she encourages me to grow these fantastic plants, and they are my "labor of love" or labor for my love :rofl:

And BTW, your plants look good...I killed most of mine first time around :rofl::rofl: ...but that was 14 years ago :popcorn:

Sounds like a good life. The pics you’ve posted of your plants....:theband: rock on. I hope to have the space, and time, to get on that level some day.

The fusing idea is.... hahaha, well....
but with the braiding... I think I might have to google some images of anyone doing this... maybe most people wouldn’t want to potentially waste a plant. I did notice that it seemed to be choking some of the sprouts.... maybe I’ll do it later on when they grow more...But maybe I’m going to plant some around the city in random spots.

anyone ever hear of cannabis cross pollinating with a non cannabis plant/ flower?? Creating like a cannabis lilium for example???

Yea, I was reading about that briefly... how people will try to graft multiple strains on a single plant.

I helped a plant “heal” after I accidentally broke a stem by first wrapping the break with a slightly moist piece of paper towel and a band aid. It worked. I figure I will graft the seedlings with a similar sensitivity.

this is random and silly but I even grew a cannabis plant out of a potato.... poked a hole in the potato, plopped the seed in, and then put a little soil on it. It worked up to a point. The point of it working, however....

I have a noob question... is it common for the pistils on top of the buds to turn orange first and the rest follow?

Back
Top Bottom