Hello

Kniteopp

420 Member
Hi,
I am also new to growing etc. until this last year I had not smoked or anything in at least 20 years. Due to medical dx and pain issues I have turned to marijuana to get away from the narcotics and other meds the Dr’s give me to control pain and side effects of side effects.
I have decided to plunge into growing my own which will save me money probably within the first year vs buying it.
I am converting part of the house into a grow room, I have been doing lots of research and reading and am now ready to build the room and begin growing. I have to build a wall to create the room which will be done this week.
If anyone is curious or wants to offer advice I can post everything I am doing for my set up later. I don’t know if I’m going overboard or not but without material for building the room I am looking at around 1200 to start up.
I’ll be starting with ten plants to begin with just to see how it all works together. Not doing SOG etc. for now until I am comfortable. Using soil medium and full spectrum led lights.
At most, minor pruning or topping. Haven’t decided.

Of course we're curious and advice is in plentiful supply! lol Would love to see what you have going. Welcome to 420 Magazine!

Hi,
I am also new to growing etc. until this last year I had not smoked or anything in at least 20 years. Due to medical dx and pain issues I have turned to marijuana to get away from the narcotics and other meds the Dr’s give me to control pain and side effects of side effects.
I have decided to plunge into growing my own which will save me money probably within the first year vs buying it.
I am converting part of the house into a grow room, I have been doing lots of research and reading and am now ready to build the room and begin growing. I have to build a wall to create the room which will be done this week.
If anyone is curious or wants to offer advice I can post everything I am doing for my set up later. I don’t know if I’m going overboard or not but without material for building the room I am looking at around 1200 to start up.
I’ll be starting with ten plants to begin with just to see how it all works together. Not doing SOG etc. for now until I am comfortable. Using soil medium and full spectrum led lights.
Welcome Kniteopp, I too am here for the same reasons of staying away from opioids for both my wife and myself and to keep the cost down. I don't think you can put too much thought or consideration for the equipment you'll be using. I believe full spectrum lights will save us the most $ in the long run, and give the best growing results. Have fun!

Welcome, it's all about lights.

Spend the big money on the very best lights that you can afford the first time around.

After that, everything else is secondary.

Hi,
I am also new to growing etc. until this last year I had not smoked or anything in at least 20 years. Due to medical dx and pain issues I have turned to marijuana to get away from the narcotics and other meds the Dr’s give me to control pain and side effects of side effects. soundcloud downloader

Hello, I'm also new here :welcome:

Welcome to the community ! The first piece of advice you will be getting from me is Start a journal, the amount of support you will get is amazing. As a first time grower I can tell you a journal is priceless this group has saved my bacon ( and plants ) more than once. This group has a vast field of knowledge that they share willingly and quickly. Hope to see you around the site.

Back
Top Bottom