My 2nd Grow - 1st Grow Journal

Re: My 2nd grow. 1st grow journal

Lol thanks tesmp. yeah they been growing like crazy.

I am going to flip to 12/12 on Saturday and I am going to buy H&G Bud-XL and Botanicare Hydroplex. Any experience with these?

Has anyone worked with M.O.A.B (Mother of all Blooms)? I have been reading multiple ways to use it. Like the first 2 weeks of flowering and last 2 weeks of flowering, also read that it can be used during the whole flowering stage.. But idk. I kno the package says to use the last 2 weeks only.

Heres some more pics.

IMAG039310.jpg

IMAG03988.jpg

IMAG039910.jpg

My light is 14 inches above, and i can still raise it another 36 inches if i have 2.

Yeah me 2. these look way better then my last grow. im so excited. like a little kid on christmas eve

Lol yeah im good, plants are doing good. ill put up some pics.. they are growing to fast. 2 1/2 weeks into flowering and they are about 5ft tall.. what happened to u? i looked for ur name the other day and it looked like ur account was deleted.

Lol yeah im good, plants are doing good. ill put up some pics.. they are growing to fast. 2 1/2 weeks into flowering and they are about 5ft tall.. what happened to u? i looked for ur name the other day and it looked like ur account was deleted.

Nice can't wait to see them, hurry!

Man I have no idea.. kinda shitty tho cuz i had to remove my whole bottom set up.. now i gotta pull them out to feed. ran outta space, they getting to tall and its annoying. lol, but besides that they are doin good and smell dank. I cant tie them down cuz the stems are still hollow and growing, they will break if i try to bend and tie it.. shitty.. i was gonna buy this stuff that stints growth but my local hydro store only had the xxl size and it was $140, so i got over it and to lazy to just order it online. funny thing tho, i had to buy a dehumidifier, humidity getting as high as 75%, now its in the 50%, i need to buy another one for $10 and get it to 30-40%. temp is good tho, 68-79 degrees. i just want them to stop growing and just get fat so i can tie the stems.

Damn man that's crazy how tall did you get then before you started flowering? You should have another few days or so before things start slowing down! What light do you have? And how are you handling odor?

Back
Top Bottom