My CBD Auto Cheese looks nothing like anything I’ve ever seen

TheDoezer

420 Member
I bought the 1:1 CBD AUTO CHEESE seeds from CKS and planted one for a test run. This is my first time growing and I have some more seeds so I decided to just see what happens if i put it in a mixture of miracle grow and sheep manure compost that works well in my garden. This entire time I have just added plain old tap water when needed and everything looks healthy.

It’s gotten pretty lanky but that aside, ever since the first few leaves they have had this shape and branching pattern. Everyone I’ve showed doesn’t think it’s cannabis until they get close and smell it. I can’t find any pictures online that have similar leaves or buds and from what I’ve read, these buds are not supposed to produce flower petals as shown in the pictures above.
I started off with an 18 hour on light cycle and then just left it on because I was suspecting the timer was leaving it off for one day of the week. I’m using a 40W LED grow light and added another 9W LED light when it started flowering. When it got close to the bulb a added a translucent material over the light to reduce intensity.

I really just wanna know if this is normal or not and why it may be happening if it isn’t normal. A thousand thanks to you folks!

Smoke it and take pictures. Enjoy

Never realised catnip was a plant. Always wondered what it was. Gets them melted doesn't It?
Chuck it in a bong anyway doezer. Be the guinea pig lol.

Yep 100% real, and when moist enough, has a very skunky smell at first. It does get cats crazy, and can have an effect on humans if you can get past the acrid taste. It will have a heady lethargic effect.
This guy HAS to be pulling our leg, or at least I HOPE he is. If not, he needs to do much, much more reading here.

Kinda my point

So e really meant to grow would have an idea of what it looks like

Looks like a duck
Quacks like a duck
Pretty sure it's not a Cat

Welcome to 420!
You're at the right place to find out what cannabis looks like!

Let's give TheDoezer a little credit-very healthy looking plant,and budding nicely....

Your cat is gonna get sooo baked.

i put it in a mixture of miracle grow and sheep manure compost that works well in my garden.

Looks like your sheep dip wasn't 100% composted - you must be growing something that one of them ate :rolleyes: .

Could be mate. Seen enough people end up with that many weird plants though that anything's possible. Usually those bought on Amazon sold as lemon haze birdseed n stuff like that lol
I got it from some head shop in Regina but will not be buying CKS again. Definitely cat nip lol I’ll be sticking to clones from now on

I got it from some head shop in Regina but will not be buying CKS again. Definitely cat nip lol I’ll be sticking to clones from now on

Sounds like the guy at the head shop scammed you, not Crop King Seeds. Don't let some dink ruin a seed grow for you. There's plenty of reliable seed shops out there, and most have some sort of guarantee on their shipments/products. Better luck next time!

Not the first time I've seen a
get much more problems with clones than seeds mate. Just stick to well known seedbanks and always buy fem seeds. Any of the vendors listed on here will have a 99% success rate with their fems. Otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Back
Top Bottom