My first grow and feeling unsure after 10th day

I know it's only been a day but how are they looking

420-magazine-mobile1945076304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1514317907.jpg
420-magazine-mobile760276706.jpg
420-magazine-mobile598577925.jpg

They are showing signs that they've liked my move . Those top leaves are getting up , compared even to yesterday picture. So I hope I won't lose them .

I'm interested to follow and see what your outcome is.

Not everyone will agree with what I would do here, so take it as a grain of salt...

I would remove the lower leaves that are touching the foil/medium, get rid of the foil, run some fresh water thru the baskets and down a drain to flush any residue off the existing pebbles, and make absolutely sure to have a small oscillating fan for air circulation if you don't.

Damaged growth will rarely repair itself, it will just stop getting worse, so keep that in mind any time you are fighting issues.

You will figure it out and all will be good once you do. Good luck!

Cheers.

Not everyone will agree with what I would do here, so take it as a grain of salt...

I would remove the lower leaves that are touching the foil/medium, get rid of the foil, run some fresh water thru the baskets and down a drain to flush any residue off the existing pebbles, and make absolutely sure to have a small oscillating fan for air circulation if you don't.

Damaged growth will rarely repair itself, it will just stop getting worse, so keep that in mind any time you are fighting issues.

Cheers.

I did flush it a lot already. The foil there is to prevent light thru the net. Should I maybe just replace it with something?
I mean I did went thru a lot of literature before I got to it , but I'm getting only with practice, for sure .
Yeah I was thinking to do that the day that I felt them dry , but wasn't sure if it going to be good for such a little baby

Thanks .

Cheers.

I was even thinking to start over , cuz I think I fucked this grow

Back
Top Bottom